So why haven't you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

So why haven't you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

The world is going to be under the Caliphate soon. There is no escaping the calling of Allah. Why wait till the sword is at your throat asking you to convert? Do it now, don't procrastinate.

We have already conquered Europe, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the world follows. Trust me, infidels, you don't want to experience beheading. It's much worse than it looks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pp51yM5MBcI
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So why haven't you converted to Islam yet
my parents are not siblings

Because I like to kill you fucking sand niggers.

If your parents were raised on a farm like most other pigs, they most certainly are siblings.

You neckbeards might actually have a chance of getting a girl to willingly sleep with you if you become Muslim.

All religious beliefs are stupid.
All of them were created to scare and control the general public, and because of your parents and theirs, an theirs you became brainwashed.
Islam is fake.
Christianity is fake.
Buddhism is fake.
Catholicism is fake.
Hinduism is fake.
Scientology is fucking ridiculous.

There is no god, we are all alone on #1 planet where we spend thousands of years killing Each other over a make believe creator.

And masturbate furiously.

*tips fedora*

> willingly
> Islam

It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Prophet married me when I was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine years old.”
(Sahih Muslim 3480)

asked `Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "
(Sahih al-Bukhari 230)

It was narrated that 'Aishah said concerning semen: "I used to scratch it from the garment of the Messenger of Allah"
(Sahih Muslim 669)

When I got married, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5080)

(Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up...
(Ibn Ishaq, page 311)

Islam
youtu.be/Pp51yM5MBcI

/thread

fucking incest sandniggers man.

Because I'm already a Muslim lol.
>inb4 sandnigger

I will fucking behead you and you're ugly wife with my steel bastard sword praise Jesus fuck your allah

What are you trying to prove with these Hadiths about our great prophet?

We don't have a rape culture problem or worship a man who loves to "grab 'em by the pussy"... Looks like you're just projecting.

you are way too retarded to troll with this shit man.

just fuck off you pathetic fuck

"...Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. 51 With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”
(Matthew 26:50-54)

>Sex addicted pedophile
>Prophet of God
Choose one

I'm pretty sure you're trolling with these threads anyway

So... nothing.
You're just a 12 year old troll showing mummy how he can copy and paste "information" but not know what it means.

Grow up or fuck off. Islam will rule the world whether you like it or not.

>Sex addicted
For a culture that gets mad because we don't force our women to constantly expose their bodies, you sure love to pretend you hate sex... it could be that forced homosexual agenda that you and yout liberal millenials are pushing that is making you this way, though.

>pedophile
>waits for child to "grow up"
I don't think you know the meaning of words, anonfidel.

I answered you here: And yes you are a troll, and a very bad one at that. We don't need more hate in this world, take your trolling elsewhere kiddo.

Nah.
not interested in seeing black pacman ghosts all day on the streets.
not interested in fucking goats.
not interested in drinking camel piss for its "healing power" like your pedo prophet liked to claim.
not interested in fucking 9 yo girls
and most of all: not interested in being degenerate overall.
do the world a favour, luv, kill yourself and take as many islamist with you as you can.
if, by even the slightest chance, your religion is true, you can have your party for eternity in the afterlife.

im a different guy i didnt post anything.

you´re just a bad troll and lack finesse.
or maybe you´re are really THAT retarded and that goes well with being a muslim.
maybe you really believe what you´re saying.
go pray to you faggot god you lil bitch. i shit on your piss koran you motherfucker and all you bitches will be in trouble soon cause you motherfuckers wont stop being lil criminal pedophile rapist cunts that have no behavior whatsoever. NO ONE LIKES YOU FAGGOTS.
worse than niggers. thats really awesome to achieve. a mass of people being worse than niggers. you fucking muslims are the shittiest of the shit on this planet. congrats you son of a bitch.

Do you have brain damage?

First of all, nobody is forcing anyone to expose their bodies, but we have freedom of the will. If God gave Adam and Eve the freedom to sin against Him, who do you think you are to force women to wear the hijab/niqab/burqa?

Second of all, nobody is talking about culture or people, in order to understand a religion, you read the text and see what it teaches, you don't look at people.

Third of all, I don't hate sex, God made it after all and it is the way in which we reproduce.

It's like I'm talking to a 12 year old.. are you kidding me right now?

At least we aren't still obsessed with mere skin colour like some primitive tribes in the West.

Islam is coing for you. All Muslims hate you, yet many of your kind welcome us. I think that shows you which society will thrive.

Quit trying to incite more hatred towards Muslims you sad troll

sage

>So why haven't you converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

because I don't enjoy my dick being wrapped inside a goat's asshole

These "refugees" are just the setup for the major Trojan horse attack.

>First of all, nobody is forcing anyone to expose their bodies
If a women chooses to cover herself, she is socially ostracized, verbally abused and sometimes harrassed and beaten, raped or murdered. They are labelled feminazi's and prudes.
This is everyday life in the West. You cannot hide this fact.

>If God gave Adam and Eve the freedom to sin against Him, who do you think you are to force women to wear the hijab/niqab/burqa?
He gave us free will to disobey and look where that got us... That is why our women choose to wear the Hijab. Allah commands men and women to dress modestly.

>It's like I'm talking to a 12 year old.. are you kidding me right now?
Welcome to Islam.

>I don't enjoy my dick being wrapped inside a goat's asshole
Yes, my western friend. Everyone knows what you boys like. If anyone's asshole is going to be wrapped around a dick, it's yours.

the only thing thats coming are little wussy faggots that run from a little bit war and leave their children and woman behind like little coward faggots they are. you muslims faggots dont do shit if you dont outnumber at a large scale. you faggots dont dare to open your mouth when 1on1. you are lil pussys and i smacked half a dozen of your faggot friends already. you bitches got nothing when you´re not in your faggot groups AHAHAHAHA

Just shut up, you look like an idiot

>If a women chooses to cover herself, she is socially ostracized, verbally abused and sometimes harrassed and beaten, raped or murdered
I've never heard such bullshit in my entire life as a human being on planet earth, just wow

sage again

>I've never heard such bullshit in my entire life as a human being on planet earth, just wow
That's because you choose not to see it. Millions of women rallied behind the idea that men should be allowed to simply grab any woman's genitals as they please. When the brave women speak out agianst such sick values, you go on a right-wing rampage of binge-drinking and sister fucking while complaining about "dem feminizisms".

Stay in your little bubble. You will never know truth.

here is how you read a koran :)

Every non-Muslim WILL be beheaded. It's what Allah wills.

Learn to be tolerant and accept my beliefs.

How come for white genocide there has to be artificial selection like new laws to separate them and preserve them if whites naturally go upward

>Learn to be tolerant and accept my beliefs.
>Doesn't tolerate people that aren't like him
behead yourself first, faggot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this guy for real? are you on drugs son? hahahahaha

I don't even know what to reply to stupid like this... It's like someone trying really hard to convince me that the moon is made of cheese. What do you even say to an idiot like that? Unbelievable... I guess that's the power of brainwashing, but I think you're really just a troll.

Oh by the way, check out what Aisha said to Mohammad:
"Al-Aswad reported that 'A'isha said: You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses..."
(Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1039)

Damn I took the bait and replied...

Guys, OP is so obviously a troll it's just painful by now, please ignore his thread and move on with your life.

He is probably a 14 year old kid living in a suburb somewhere who is trying to incite attacks and hate towards Muslims, just like that kid who shot up a black church to incite a race war.

In other words, he is a sad and pathetic person who wants to bring more hate and death to this world, because he is a piece of crap low life.

sage

>Is this guy for real? are you on drugs son? hahahahaha
Anything to push the propaganda huh? We can all see the news and the events that take place in the West. More importantly, we can see your true feelings toward these practices as the PC wall is falling. You are all now openly supporting rape of your women (as long as it's white on white) and murder of Muslims.

Under the PC culture, you still enjoyed it, you just weren't allowed to say so.

> trying to incite attacks and hate towards Muslims
IF a 14 year old kid wants to achieve that goal, said kid would be too late. muslims already are doing all the work wanting to incite hate upon themselves.

I didn't say I have to be tolerant. Islam doesn't preach tolerance, you do. Isn't that why you hate Islam?

Shut up troll, go do your homework like a good boy and sleep early so you can focus in math class tomorrow

sage

I just came back here to b after a six years hiatus and I'm surprised to see the word "troll" still being used

See how they want to change the subject when you expose them. You are too easy.

Give it up, kaafir. We know you and your kind.

There are many Muslims who don't take Islam seriously, nor do they know what their religion really teaches. We must help them.

Muslims are taught not to question their faith the punishments of leaving it are harsh. I know what I'm talking about.

Don't feed the troll, and don't fight hatred with hatred.

"If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you."
(Proverbs 25:21-22)

oh no you triggered me really bad, I'm so angry right now

aaaaaa

Found the sissy libcuck.

Found the real OP

>Islam doesn't preach tolerance, you do
and why should I?

>and why should I?
Exactly. You and your people keep bragging about how "superior" you are because of it... it's absolutely ridiculous.
I'm glad you're coming around to Islam and seeing it's benefits.

>Islam and seeing it's benefits.
Fucking 9 year olds really great benefits, you fucking faggot.
go sit on you knees on your cumrag and whisper gay shit to your god.
you're more gay than Mr. Slave from South Park, you just don't realize it.

you sandniggers are literally worship penis
any god is better than penis
I have love only for my own dik (no homo)

Lol.
It appears logic makes the modern, dumbed down westerner very angry.

also muh-HAM-mad is a joke that went really wrong

Because I fucking love bacon

>Islam
>Logic
So how's that camel piss treating ya?
feel any better by drinking it?

commencing fact dump (your the troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/
Islam (0.9%) of the USA
By 2050, the American Muslim population is projected to reach 8.1 million people, or 2.1% of the total population.
There has been little net change in the size of the American Muslim population in recent years due to conversion. About one-in-five American Muslim adults were raised in a different faith or none at all. At the same time, a similar number of people who were raised Muslim no longer identify with the faith. About as many Americans become Muslim as leave Islam.
>we will donomate
Casualties
Total Americans wounded/injured 56,422 +
total number of terrorists killed ranges from 65,800 to 88,600

>inb4 answers question with question+insult
>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 contradicts everything he said with the exact opposite
>inb4 childish insults
>inb4 the west is weak because libtards pc and other statments
going to copy paste this till i kill the thread

muslims are the scum of catholics who converted themselves for some land or were too cowards to fight

fact dump (your the troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
By 2050, the American Muslim population is projected to reach 8.1 million people, or 2.1% of the total population.
There has been little net change in the size of the American Muslim population in recent years due to conversion. About one-in-five American Muslim adults were raised in a different faith or none at all. At the same time, a similar number of people who were raised Muslim no longer identify with the faith. About as many Americans become Muslim as leave Islam.
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

>commencing fact dump (your the troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)
>
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/
>Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>By 2050, the American Muslim population is projected to reach 8.1 million people, or 2.1% of the total population.
>There has been little net change in the size of the American Muslim population in recent years due to conversion. About one-in-five American Muslim adults were raised in a different faith or none at all. At the same time, a similar number of people who were raised Muslim no longer identify with the faith. About as many Americans become Muslim as leave Islam.
>>we will donomate
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
>Casualties
>Total Americans wounded/injured 56,422 +
>total number of terrorists killed ranges from 65,800 to 88,600
>
>>inb4 answers question with question+insult
>>inb4 west belives this
>>inb4 contradicts everything he said with the exact opposite
>>inb4 childish insults
>>inb4 the west is weak because libtards pc and other statments
>going to copy paste this till i kill the thread
LOLWAT?

Lol. Implying that women that have were murdered brutally. Fucking heathens. Do something for your self and those around you. Not teach them the same idiocies that cause destruction and false expectations of a man in the sky.

I personally think middle eastern people (mostly men) like Islam simply because they can't get any pussy unless it's an arranged marriage or a goat.

> I'm enjoying myself
> Have a Jameson on the rocks.

commencing fact dump (your the troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

fact dump (your the troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

fact dump (your a troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

commencing fact dump (your a troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults
copy paste this till thread is dead

commencing fact dump (your a troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

fact dump (your a troll/12yr old/faggot/sandnigger hows the barrel bombs and russian cock working for you?)

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

At least someone fucking understands

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults
>inb4 the west is weak because libtards pc etc

Islam (0.9%) of the USA
>we will donomate
Casualties

>inb4 west belives this
>inb4 childish insults

Dude. I can't believe I'm falling for this bait. Fucking prick. I know he's a troll and all but I have to respond. Not out of anger but out of pure pity.

He's logic is always. "But the knock off bible says otherwise, thus true."

It is depressing to see the practical encroachment of stupidity dominate so much of the world. "We don't like what you do! Therefore it's an infidel and we must kill it with rocks and teach our little kids to do the same!"

I'd rather not follow a Tyrant that you call God. I'd rather be in hell where the party is at.

> poll: what do you think Einstein, Darwin, Newton, FDR, and or Lincoln would drink?

> Also, ignore this fucker and just respond to me. Make this thread lose its purpose of trolling.

Islam the method which a neckbeard called Muhammad deviced to get underage pussy.

Go fuck a goat then kill it, and drink camel piss

For real for real I've been agnostic since I was 13 and angsty. I have no reason to take up a religion I know to be bullshit thought up by desert wandering men 1000's of years ago.

However, I don't have any nonsensical ideas of pride about my lack of faith in religion as a whole. It's just something I don't believe in or care about.

When the knife is actually at my throat or there is actually a real threat to me I would totally convert on the spot. IDGAF about pretending to be muslim.

Actually I do love theft B&E destruction of property booze drugs and raw sex so fuck islam.

The prophet Mohamed was a queer that raped young boys. Muslims are just goat fuckers and here soon you will "wear out your welcome" and you will be removed.
Have fun living in shit and dirt

Honestly though, I honestly fear a holocaust for these fuckers. That'll just make us hippocrites.

> politifag here.

ISIS recruitment?
Or
Religious recruitment?

>conquered Europe
If there was no repercussions the middle east and all the mudslimes would be glass.

Perfectly good waste of bacon wtf.

Reminds me of when I was a super angsty rebellious 15year old. My parents had me enrolled in catholic private schools my whole life but I questioned and quietly abandoned the faith at 13.

So in my catholic schools there was always mandatory religion classes. One day I sat in the front of the class tearing every page out of my bible in front of the teacher. What a little shit I was lol.

I don't know OP, why haven't you?

cool story bro

>If there was no repercussions the middle east and all the mudslimes would be glass.
There are no repurcussions, right? Coz Allah is fake, right? So why am I still alive?

>it's because you're a sissy liberal kaafir that loves being cucked

Because my religion isn't flawed

But OP. I live in texas where everyone carries a rifle around, even at school

>Muslim
>willingly sleep
pick one sandnigger

>He's logic is always. "But the knock off bible says otherwise, thus true."
I didn't use the Quran to prove truth, I used your words and lack of consistency against you.

>pick one sandnigger
Your women certainly are...

I'm learning about the messenger right now. The religion seems like it provokes the idea that violence is an ok approach to converting other humans to serve their God.

lol wut? your still alive because your too much of a faggot to an hero

>The religion seems like it provokes the idea that violence is an ok approach to converting other humans to serve their God.
There is no other way to get others to follow your ways and benefit fromn them. Look how far the whites got doing this.

That is why they hate Islam. It simply uses their tactics for expansion and domination against them. They don't want others to find out that it's this easy, so they try to spread rumours and demonize Islam.

SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER SANDNIGGER

GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER GOATFUCKER

>why haven't you converted to Islam
Because the world isn't under caliphate just yet.

DEUS VULT