What is Sup Forumss solution to overpopulation?

What is Sup Forumss solution to overpopulation?

>Another world war.

/thread.

start bombing around Turkey, work east across the entire middle east, don't stop until you reach Japan

There isn't one, because there are too many stubborn, stupid apes that refuse to stop reproducing for no other reason than "hurr durr muh rights its muh babee jesus says killen babies is rong" and then the moralists in authority need to appease those same dumb masses by placating them, and certainly never placing restrictions on reproduction or sterilizing people because then OH NO EUGENICS.

I fuckin hate people.

>Tips fedora.

Kys

best answer. Let's all fix it starting with OP!!!

Cap the child limit to two.
Also, parents need child permits:
A permit that lets you have children.

he's right tho

So who gets to decide what people get sterilized? You? You have that authority? How would you feel about someone you don't even know deciding you will be sterilized? No? See the holes in your plan yet?

mass genocide of Muslims.

lets the population grow, one day well run out of food, mass starvation, problem solved

Seems like a typical response of a person advocating eugenics and assuming a morally "superior" position to everyone around him. Just tip that fedora harder my friend.

no such thing.

Sure, try to take away people's pursuit of happiness and watch how fast you get burned at the stake. Just because no one wants to touch that fat fedora wearing twat, he decides he hates it all. No one cares about the obnoxious barking dog.

Infection

Like the black death and swine flu. When the earth meets its quota it will start or a big phenomenon will happen.

Force the world to do what China did. Give privileges that get taken away gradually after having more than one kid

>Kill all the Vegans.
>Let rednecks and Muslims cannibalise Vegetarians and Feminists
>Rest of world shuns and kills rednecks and Muslims.
>World without Vegans, Veggies, Muslims and Feminists.
>Worldpeace.jpg
>Endofoverpopulation.gif

Typical emotional kneejerk responses. Go pray to jesus that this thread hasn't corrupted your souls newfriends.

Holy shit he's trying to say everyone disagrees because they're religious? You really are a fedora faggot. What a damn joke.

oh look who is worried about peoples happiness
fuck off faggot no one here gives a fuck or ever has
just cause what he said cant happen without making people unhappy doesnt mean its not true
now what are you gonna say next?
>the edge
>no one likes you in real life so i am superior
>surely i have a life even though im on Sup Forums

cyanide corn flakes

>implying there are other reasons to be against selective breeding

You can't /thread your own post retard

Wars, diseases, starvation.

Has nothing to do with god. Still, I think it is funny you bring him up constantly because it is clear you wish to play god.

However, if wish to learn the right path, a path of righteousness. I can teach you the way of enlightenment. This could be your chance to take that first step to get closer to god. You seem to be lacking it in your life.

When individuals adopt children, I understand that there are many checks these individuals must undertake (e.g. income, housing arrangements). Why not make a similar means test for individuals who want to have children.

People who are in prison for nonviolent offenses should be offered immediate release if they will consent to being voluntarily sterilized.

Hey bitch, show me the fucking rulebook for Sup Forums where it says I can't /thread my own post.

Done searching? That is what I thought. Now shut the fuck up and sit in your corner. Don't play tuff guy with me dickhead. You will regret it. I am 6'1" and 150 pounds of pure muscle.

no point in these types of threads OP
just let the moralfags do their 1000s of "faces of Sup Forums" threads every week
and move on

Get everyone on the planet on here, no one will get laid again.

Islam does not permit cannibalism.

>enlightenment

Like what

depopulation

underrated post

Nuke the north pole.

The most humane way possible: abolishing saftey laws. That means seatbelt laws, drug laws, etc. Let stupid people kill themselves off and no one will ever have to get their hands dirty

We could just make more food? I mean that is what we have always done when we get more people.

However I do also recommend killing all muslims just to be sure.

this

Because, in America, there is this thing called the "constitution." The constitution has a fundamental right to something called family. Therefore, for the government to intrude on a fundamental right, there must a be compelling reason and it must be done in the least invasive way possible. I don't think people are starving in the streets in america due to overpopulation, yet anyway.

Funny enough. I fought a case where several states were trying to sterilize prison inmates. We won and got a nice chunk of change.

Problem is that those stupid people will kill a lot of smart/normal people while they are killing themselves.

Kindergeld
>let's go to Germany and multiply

>get Sup Forums on national news at every country
>5 billion people go to YLYL thread
>post banana for the rest of life
>win

You wish to learn about god and the true path? I can send you on the right path, but god is for one to discover. No one can truly teach you about god, merely a push in the right direction and from there, it is all on you.

more wars. some will die from bullets in their hearts, but even more will die from starvation when the supply lines are cut off. win/win

The problem with overpopulation is over-consumption. How many hundreds of pounds are you overweight?

Damn right you little bitch. Try to test me and watch the consequence. I promise you they will never be the same.

The smarter people will stay out of their way

>implying I care about other people's happiness
I said pursuit of happiness. It's a carrot on a stick you halfwit, it keeps people driving forward. You on the other hand can't grasp this simple concept and go on to bark like a dog again. You're just a stupid child that doesn't understand anything outside of his mother's house.

>GUYS I CALLED HIM EDGY AGAIN
What next, gonna call me a cuck? Go ahead, keep barking and watch how everyone laughs at you time and time again.

Zero hundred pounds, commie.

has anyone read Mendel

Shut up you dumb fuck, it's a well known rule that you can't /thread your own post you retarded fucking newfag
Go lurk some more and try not to show your IQ is below 80, nigger

an anual purge

Such an internet badass.

Probably sitting at home in mom's basement, a hundred pounds overweight with Cheeto dust in your neckbeard, rubbing one out to loli pics and tipping your fedora, you beta cuck.

genocide

A captain trips style superflu

Yeah, it's called not being a self-righteous piece of shit. You don't get to make those decisions for everyone else.

People like you are exactly the reason we'll never evolve past religion, because most religious people think atheists are, by default, incapable of having morals, when in reality most atheists are actually decet human beings that don't think the world should revolve around their ego

>everyone who disagrees with me is a child who lives in his mothers house and understands nothing about life
>im so superior
>*tips fedora*

Fentanyl...and its working

A good eugenics program. It doesn't need to be overly complicated but it does need to stop certain types of people from reproducing and watering down the gene pool. Examples; welfare cases, people that have kids but can't afford them, religious fanatics, people with an iq lower than 95 (we still need dullards to do idiot tasks/work).

If you got rid of the spics and niggers, that'd be a good place to start.

Of course the women can interview for clemency from their fate (they have to be hot, and they have to be intelligent, otherwise, it's the meat grinder for them)

>Give it time and it will sort itself out. In the meantime get your dick wet BOI !!!!

Take off the fedora dude

incentive based sterilization

Give people rewards like tax breaks or prizes for willingly getting a vasectomy or getting their tubes ligated.

Resurrecting Hitler sounds like the "final solution" to over population.

Maybe we should start a breeding program with the hot spic women?

This man is correct.

I don't have a problem with this.

Keep denying climate change.

Burn as much shit as you can to hurt the ozone and that spray shit. Lets get this fucking genocide started!

Build an AI that can figure the shit out. Random sterilization. Expand to other planets. Better birth control methods.

i love it when people suggest eugenics. As if they're aware of what the end result should be, besides "white and hurr durr be not dumb."

Not really. I'm not talking about abolishing general traffic laws or anything. Only laws that regulate the safety of individual people. The act of not wearing a seatbelt doesn't endanger anyone else but yourself. Driving like a maniac does, but I'm not advocating for that.

Just qualify level of intelligence and social contribution, thus ensuring that the angry virgins who blame all of their fuck-ups on minorities would not be included.

>Case in point. This edgy faggot.

I've yet to see anybody prove that there is an overpopulation problem rather than a problem with the distribution of goods and housing.

He did say hot.

Kill all Italians and eastern europeans. Because they are trash people.

That's actually a decent idea.

Not a terrible idea. I was just thinking about any kind of restricted breeding program and how exactly you would enforce that, this offers a nice alternative.

Problem with any kind of shit like breeding permits is what do you do when people ignore it and have illegal kids.

Ideally though we need another planet to live on, but realistically birth rates controlled. More food will just make the problem worse, there has to be a limit on growth somehow at some point.

I honestly like the approach bender (futurama) is preaching all the time.
It's pretty much a more radical variation of the church of eutheneisa.

That means they just die faster

Nuke China and India
/thread

>Multiple school shooting a day
dude

Ladies and gentleman, I present the SJW

Tell me, how defeated did you feel when Bernie lost the primaries to someone who lost the election to Donald FUCKING trump?

By "we", you mean non-betas who will actually be invited in the new superior civilization. Not neckbeards like you who sit around fantasizing about the only possible scenario in which they would get laid.

Doesn't open up more land to spread into. Still same problem.

>wants to kill the planet and us with it

>Stop aid to foreign countries
Many countries have populations far above what their natural resources can support. Those adverts featuring african children travelling miles for water are a prime example. Those regions can support small tribes, not large towns and villages. Giving them money simply encourages them to overpopulate an area which already cannot sustain them.
>Eugenics
The boogieman of the genetics world. Eugenics is the answer to a great many problems our world faces. Through eugenics and careful breeding we could rid the world of all genetic diseases, vastly increase the average intelligence of the world, make better, stronger people who can help create a better world for all mankind instead of simply wanting to suck it dry.

The problem is only smart people will see the incentives and use it, not a bad concept though. Just make it a weed and PBR allowance and you might be on to something.

Eugenics.

>the typical greek

this.

I'm not the one advocating for eugenics on the basis of atheism. And I don't really care if religion dies off or not, I just think it's funny how people like this guy act intellectually superior to religious people, and as a result, reinforce the belief that atheists are all assholes and religion is the only way to maintain a morally sound society. It's so counterintuitive, it's almost funny

nuke india

bang - overpopulation solved

The skewed distribution of wealth is what made you a worthless, poor, sub-educated nigger.

>Hurr but teh Danald tole me he would take away the scary brown people and make Murica great agin.

Dumbass consertive cock juggler.

That's not population control, that's human extinction

No, Greeks are scum too. Just like The French and republicans.

The only way to enforce people reproducing without permits would be to stick them into remote work prisons until the child turns 18. Force them to do hard labor to pay what it will cost to raise a child.

deustchbag spotted

The great thing about genetics is that there really isn't a final end product, they simply keep mutating and evolving to find stuff that MIGHT work. The way genes function is entirely dependent on the type of environment / behavior they encounter. So what works one time might not work later.

Could you explain what part of my comment makes me an SJW?

You should have threaded him. Would have vindicated the guy.