Help an user out

Help an user out
I need to spam my videos in order to get those sweet sweet views and that jewcy ad revenue
>where do I spam?
Tell me which sites to spam (b4 you say 9fag the last time I wanted to spam they didn't let me post links)

Or should I spam the cancerous threads (ylyl, wwyd, top tier jewtubers) and help the war on cancer of Sup Forums?
>You decide

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/3xplosiveducky
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
sortbydislikes.com/channels/
youtube.com/watch?v=2rCWs8kmJWU
youtube.com/channel/UCMoQZs-z0PECNIs-b8CHOag
youtube.com/channel/UCD55o2LYTynwAp5JomjsEow
youtube.com/watch?v=0s4s6p-POPM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZyKtyvnzAw
amazon.com/Sony-Creative-Software-Vegas-Pro/dp/B00JI540P4
youtu.be/uua1Erw98wE
youtu.be/I6bVE5KSiPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spam the ylyl threads
You won't help the war that much but they are good for leeching view time

die

Sure nignog, any day soon

die

>any day soon

Link the channel

No
I already know you faggots will raid my channels
I only want you to help me find a site to spam my shit

add...my...twitter...guys

this
ylyl is shit anyway so your content will fit in

explain?

no

Muchas gracias aƱon
Any other sugestions or should I stick with cancer threads for now?

:(
why
not

kiss...me?

the main principle is that theres no bad publicity
with every hater youve got youve got a viewer who comments too
youtube doesnt care about your likes, only views
so if your goal is money/views, spam it whereever you can

wrong
BTFO

I am well aware of "there's no bad publicity fallacy", but I just don't want to be scum/b/ag that spams his shit on good stuff
You don't shit where you eat, right?

as I said, it depends what you want
theres plenty of youtubers who get a ton of hate but are successful in terms of views
its not a fallacy

example?

well there is this
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
im not gonna go and search now, its just what ive experienced over the years ive been on yt

Maybe it isn't fallacy
Still though
It's enough to piss off one oldfag raider and my channels are gone

just found this
sortbydislikes.com/channels/

raids work only because of numbers
now with the "we arent your personal army" you dont have to worry

I guess I'm still stuck in the past when raiders used to be hackers
Nowadays, it's just a bunch of plebs disliking and flagging channels (inevitably giving them views)
We'll see how the sperg-lords react to it

ok ok then listen to this and tell me you honest opinions
youtube.com/watch?v=2rCWs8kmJWU

jews?

elaborate?

probably for the next saturday imma make a tutorial on how to behave in a social environment
*introduction and shaking hands*

add...my...twitter...guys

Although it's shit quality video it's spook how much truth lies in it
I can't clearly see the message you are sending me
All I can take from this vid is propagading your content to kids is the easiest way to get the cash

Fuck off faggot

who?

well the original idea was (is) that due to the evolution of the internet now most if not all of the "famous" internet people lost their originality and are influenced by their underaged audience only to get more views and revenue on their vids.

ok im gonna try to give feedback here
pretty good editing, message is clear but I think your vid would have profited from animated subtitles
also I dont know what mic you have but it sucks, especially in your CIV video, sounds like that could be improved
singing skills are okay, nothing special tho
hope this helps

Well it's not wrong, that's for sure
To be honest,I just want some revenue on the side so thatI can buy snacks every now and then
>but boy does it take time to spam

also quick tip, its controversial but it works
clickbait
its cancer and you will get some people complaining but it can really make the difference
for example, heres two katarina mains, one is platinum the other is one of the best in the world
clickbait:
youtube.com/channel/UCMoQZs-z0PECNIs-b8CHOag

youtube.com/channel/UCD55o2LYTynwAp5JomjsEow

alright thanks im still waiting for my blue yeti mic to arrive and i recorded that with a desktop mic

i will most definitely re-record this and add subtitles should i improve the pictures ?

intro is definitely visible that its "low bugdet"
otherwise no i think the pictures are great

Oh I had my fair share with clickbait (still do in fact)
The problem is aside from me spamming links of my channel the clickbait gives me like 10 views in a month
It's good to have it, that's for sure, but I don't think I should rely much on it

oks btw which part of the intro dont you like
the footage from the minecon (all of the little kids)
or the thumbnail
because i can add color corrections to the minecon footage make it more dark or light etc.

The pictures seem good enough
The only change I'd make is to get a better software maybe?
I'm not talking sony vegas but I'm sure there are good enough video editing softwares

btw i dont understand this you mean put a random hot animated chick on the thumbnail and title the video :"hot redhead not amused with society"
or something similar?

ha ha i am making this with sony vagas :D
Sony vegas 13 do you suppose there's something better?

Kill your self faggot, instead of spamming your garbage across create quality content and the views will come.

Well....
Either there's some shit with my computer or you are nagging my balls
Maybe it's just my weak gpu and cpu
Anyhoo
>did you buy
Or
>did you torrent?

yea but thats only because your total views are very low
what you need is one video kinda going viral, at least a few thousand views then you can continue from there, and clickbait definitely increases your chances with that
otherwise your video will not be picked up in the search suggestion algorithm
I had my own channel for some time and got a few thousand clicks per view so
I mean the first ~4 seconds, if you compare that to the current usual intros its just a bit bland, few effects
chicks in thumbnails kinda work but cant be too unrelated so in OP's type of content no
just exaggerate
example: youtube.com/watch?v=0s4s6p-POPM
theres no hidden op build, its standard and the same as in most his other videos yet few complain and no dislikes because its still related to his content
the only reason leafy is popular is because of clickbait

>Create quality content
Tried, over and over and over
>failed to the point I had to delete my original channel
Spmming is way easier and more profitable in the short run

I guess I should spam one video until 3k or so instead of spaming 10 videos until 300
I'll see what I can do

the sony vegas is genuine i dont know on my comp it flows well im guessing that the drastic switches in color (i animated different shades of blue green and yellow on every segment) is slowing the overall picture for you i dont know.
ok imma add a black and white effect a little light flares, flashes etc.Because i noticed a lot of the views just watch the first 5 seconds then turn off the video

yes

>Because i noticed a lot of the views just watch the first 5 seconds then turn off the video
yes it just looks low effort/quality and therefore viewers expect the rest of the video to be the same

Most likely
But, how the fucc did you get 900$ for sony vegas?

hey you can always give this views. i don't even care about views. i usually get 4 views or something if i post my channel shit here.

i just think this album was funny as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZyKtyvnzAw

>pirate bay

Get a job then you fucking hippy

i let it run through on mute completely
yw

??? i got it for like 300 bucks a couple of months ago
amazon.com/Sony-Creative-Software-Vegas-Pro/dp/B00JI540P4
Btw i totally get what youre saying can you actually give specific points for me to work with like animate the letter(make them change their size) animate their color etc?

no sorry, im not a video editor

By the end of next year I will get a job
I just have to finish this last year and I'm off to pharmacy
>can't get a side job since the tax will skin my family completely
Low income (such as jewtube income) can flow in unnoticed by the tax sharks where I come from
I won't risk to put my family in trouble with taxes just so I would be well fed every day

>300 bucks
Man, last time I checked it was 3x thay much
Shiiiiieeeeet

I've started a gaming channel recently and I know a facecam is important to connect with the audience and get more popularity but the trouble is despite being 18 I look and sound 12 and that's scaring people away and making them dislike. I just don't know what I can do about that.

youtu.be/uua1Erw98wE

Ok every one thanks for all of your valuable advice i will definitely improve all of the things you said.

Wear a mask?
I've entered puberty far late than anyone else (meaning I'll have zits until 24)
The masking of any sort helps a lot (cover you face in cream, have a weirdo hairstyle, cover your mouth in bandana, cover your eyes with swimming goggles...)
There's a lot of ways to make you seem interesting whilst still being ugly af

youre welcome

Forgot to mention that I wore masks in old videos (on my now deleted old channel)
The reviews weren't great but they werefar better than in those in which I refused to show anything aside my hands

Im sorry but your voice is kinda annyoing
also, facecam is best not put from beneath
you got no intro/outro

addition: your voice sounds high, a better mic can help with that

Yeah I get that a lot about my voice, not much I can do about that though
I'm using an expensive blue yeti, it's not the mic it's me.

Fuck you

The fucking pleb who just pulled a huge troll this past week: PewDiePie.

I've had a huge disdain for that guy and his videos, and have myself only seen what my ex girlfriend would show me.

It's nothing personal, I just find his voice annoying and cannot bear to sit there listening to it.

You can edit your voice in audacity to make it a little deeper if you want, and for the editing just keep it simple and clean. I personally just try to make my stuff attractive. As for the click bait I can't stand it. I wouldn't want to be the nigga that uses click bait for everything.

as previously said, it is cancer
but it works

And you're just getting on the band wagon to that Game Theory video? Because everything you've said lines up with it. Even IF you do make quality content it's not worth watching if it's not trending.

Just look at the amount of LPs that spam videos of a game the very day it's released. From FNAF to pokemon sun & moon

Eh, it all depends now. I would like to be "famous" but not "famous famous" cause I wouldn't have control over my content.

you could also start getting famous with clickbait and then stop it once youve built a viewerbase
theyll probably even like you for stopping

It lining up with gt video is completely incidental
I just learn from my experience (which in short goes like this: the more time I spend into video and less in spamming, the smaller will be the view chart)
I left my new channel for a week with no outside spam and received barely 5 views (three of them being mine since I had to check the stabilisation and saturation problems)

You do realize that spamming it on any website will result in people reporting/flagging you for being a spamming faggot eventually, right?

This
It's important to set your fanbase (the peeps that stay although the clickbait is strong)
And once ypu get enough you can just stop with clickbait

I am well aware of that
Which is the reason I spam in small quantities
Yes I'll get a dislike or a hate comment
But the damage won't be devastating

How many subs do you have right now?

Alright I can try. I've done little click bait kinda things. Like rn I'm making "benchmark" video on my pc but benchmarking games that are so little in requirements. For example, I benchmarked an i7 6700k and a gtx 970 with poptropica.

16 in 1 month
3 of them are buddies of mine
Rest are fellow anons that subbed for some reason

took me like 4 months to get over 100 subs, then another 4 to get 1k.
Try uploading daily for a while, the algorithm favors channels with frequent uploads, also getting in good with a larger channel and getting them to promote you a little doesn't hurt either.

How do I get promotion from larger channels?
I do have sort of an agreement with one channel with 200 subs if he scratches my back I'll scratch his
So far I'm the only one scratching

kek

Talk with them, engage with their videos in videos of your own. Hell, just message and ask them, most people won't mind promoting you if they like your content.

>if they like your content
That's a big no no, user

Another small YouTuber here OP, check out a dude named MamaMax, he occasionally does live streams and promotes smaller YouTubers. It helped me only slightly but still worth it.

Shameless self plug.
youtu.be/I6bVE5KSiPE

I'll keep an eye for him, thanks

Then you need to change your content and make it better, your still in the development stage so keep going until your channel evolves into something that people wanna watch.

I'll try to do my best