How lonely are you /b?

How lonely are you /b?
psychcentral.com/quizzes/loneliness.htm
I got a 31. Wat do?
Also feels thread

get fit you fat fuck

25, then again this test doesn't really take into account self chosen solitude as a positive. I prefer to be alone most of the time because I'm an introvert who doesn't really enjoy most social interactions.

Don't get me wrong, I don't despise being lonely, but sometimes it's too frequent I find myself tired of being lonely so frequently.

16, Guess, i don't need this feels thread you sad sad pieces of shit.

I got a 33

28, moderate loneliness
which is understandable but i know once i finish school and have almost no reason to leave my house that'll jump up to +30

I agree. I got 30 but I don't feel "extremely lonely"

It happens to me that im able to make friends and shit but i prefer to be alone most of the time, which is a problem. I have a gf and all, she insist we should go out like a normal couple but i cant stand people more than one hour.
I'm a medical student, 'male, 24 years.

Kinda in the same boat

Got a solid 40.
Guess I'm pretty lonely, bros

This quiz is stupid. There isn't one question that brings up physical contact.
I have plenty of friends, but I haven't had a hug in months.

Well, few people can be content with complete isolation, the struggle is finding a balance. I've lost a lot of potential friendships because I often turn down invitations, even though I like to be asked. I've always favored online relationships, romantic and otherwise, because it takes some of the strain off.

>30

Are you aiming for pathology? How will you manage to be a doctor if you can't stand people?

It's because of the convenience of the Internet. You can potentially connect with someone you may never have been in contact with, and also how easy it is to end a relationship online. It's easy to just move on.

:(

Thirty fucking five end my life

got a 30. But I totally am used to feeling lonely, and i'm an introvert. This is just life, for me. I wouldn't call my case "extreme" because it hasn't sent me into a depression.

I mean, I am depressed, but there's alot other than loneliness to contribute to that.

Then you're reading and answering the questions wrong.

Either you feel lonely or you don't. You can be lonely among a table of friends. If that's the case, you don't really have friends. Loneliness does NOT mean no social contact. It's an emotion.

I don't go outside with anyone, have none to go with.
Left my flat today to just take the trash out, yesterday to get food and that's it.
People talk to me at uni but that's about it, they don't give a shit later on.

Of course, and I can make myself unavailable with the push of a button. And also this place fits me so well because for every new thread, all relations are back to zero.

solid 37

i know no one cares. even when they say they do i know they're lying

>36

My loneliness has hit a wall of apathy or something...

Got 21. I can live with that

That is the magic of /b. It's just enough interaction to not feeling lonely without the hassle of real interaction.

What do you do to initiate contact then? You can't expect everyone to come to you. Especially if you send the vibe that you're not interested in contact.

got a 14

i have one online friend ive known for years, go months without leaving the house(live with parents) and i dont feel lonely/depressed at all, actually feel pretty content
im sort of waiting for the depression/loneyless to sink in but its been like 5 years like this....anyone else feel the same?

had something similar but im depressed as fuck for it

What browser is this?

im 19 and havent left my house in 5 years

I could never get myself to post on fb for just this reason, the thought of being associated with my posts until I delete them makes me very anxious.

Also, I can satisfy my need for external validation by posting my trap pics here without being associated with them permanently.

m or f?

m

Right?
I love it.

Give people a mask and they'll show you who they truly are.

I got 33. Neither a virgin nor neet. I have so many things in my life that others would kill for, why do I feel so fucked

Go fucking hug your friends you moron.

I got elite score of 13. I am the best around. Nothings gonna ever get me down.

WHO THE FUCK EXPECTS TO BE AN ATTENTION WHORE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!?! BITCH, PEOPLE NEED REST IF YOU"RE LONELY FUCKING SEND MESSAGES TO THEM WHEN THE SUN IS UP, SHIT! DONT BE CRYING ABOUT IT EITHER YOU SELF CENTERED, RUDE ASS MOTHA FUKKA. NOT THEIR PROBLEM THEY NEED SLEEP TO LIVE AND CAN LIVE ON WITHOUT YOU, NIGGA.

I just walk up to them at uni and that's it, the thing is people seem to like me but only for a moment.
I have to initiate every single conversation outside of uni too, fucking 99% conversations started by me, rest is about a thing i have to give them which they start.

>15

34. I lost majority of my irl friends due to my own illness so I usually only talk to people online

Damn dude. Get some sleep.

fuck you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Same.

Wew

Stop posting your fooking gay shit here

Fucking 15 here, my biggest problem is people wanting to hang out too often. Ya know, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Exactly, I have a family and a job. Alone time is hard to come by.

get on my level faggot

I got 40. I guess my life doesn't have meaning, I don't even think "she" cares

Love you kam

Damn dude you got rejected hard. She doesn't want you to text her.

34 - Extreme Loneliness

>You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now.
>A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

That might be helpful if such a person existed.

dude. gotta keep texting. bitches don't like guys who give up. they WANT the D.

Proof

32.. Eh, at least I'm not depressed. I just want a few more friends

No one fucking cares

your fucked, move on

But I love her. I tried asking her out but I found out she has a boyfriend. I will keep trying till chances come to me

People do. It's your statement nobody cares about.

Not so bad

your not supposed to be sensitive until after you fucked them dude

Are you like that guy who was texting his dead wife?
is "she" alive?

i want to die.

me too.

I'm 31 years old, I live in a city where I have no friends and all my old-friends I haven't talked to in years. I have no one around I can call if I need a ride, I have no one to hang out with or go anywhere. No one texts me or calls me, no one writes me on facebook.

I haven't had a friend in 6 years and I haven't had a girlfriend in 10.

Outside of work, I haven't even spoken to another human in 2 years

I give out good relationship advice. I helped my brother through 2 divorces, my sister with her boyfriend issues and I've even made my mum and dad not divorce eachother. I just don't understand why I can't tell anyone how I feel. I don't want to love someone to fuck her, I want to love her so I can spend my life happy with her. I realised when I was 14 about 6 years ago that if I don't have a girlfriend or wife, I'll grow up alone. Nobody to love me, nobody to talk to when you feel sad or happy, no child to bring you happiness and joy and to play with and read stories at night. I'll just be reaching out for someone to take my hand but that will take over 80 years and by that time I will be 100. And when that person grabs my hand, it will be death saying to me "you're not alone anymore".
You can't live a happy life if you don't start planning early.

Bump

34, but I'm an autistic working artist. What did you fucking expect?

Scored a 30. Have been thinking about killing myself pretty soon.

I got a 14

34 rip me and anxiety and shit

if all the questions are about "how do you feel about...?" you are "lonely" becouse you are a faggot. grow up pussies

Got a 31. Everything started to go downhill a couple of years ago, and it all turned to worse when I got diagnosed with schizophrenia.

>Be me
>just got screwed out of a relationship by someone I thought was a really good friend
>already have trust issues due to shitty people in my life since birth
>meet nice new grill solid 8/10 and thicc
figured she would think I'm a creep if I talked to her, so I just don't
>she starts talking to me
>the plot thickens, and so do I
>we really hit it off, have the same sense of humor and everything
>I'm already pretty acquainted with her roommate since we work together
>regularly hang out with them all week, shooting pool, playing nerdy card games (magic yugioh, etc.)
>hanging out on night, roommate grill has a guy over, grill 8/10 all by herself with me there playing cards against humanity
>thinking "this girl might actually like me, so let's try a subtle test
>bump legs, she bumps back
>move hand over to her side, she grabs it, and we're holding hands like that for the duration of the rest of the game
>she says she'll take me home
>all alone in her car, I lean over, she leans at me
>BOOM we started making out more intensely than I ever have (kissed a few grills so I'm not too inexperienced also not a virgin)
>goes on for about 30 minutes, she tells me she really likes me, and wants to take it slow due to shitty relationships in the past and how she was sexually assaulted by her ex
>I completely understand and agree to take things at her pace
>make out some more then I get to my place excited that for once a girl I liked liked me as well
Moar in a minute

you are probably a thinking guy, most people arent. when it comes to starting relationships the intellect is our worst enemy. Attraction is animal not intellectual.

34 pretty much saw it coming.

is this not apathy?