Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Quick question, somewhat time dependant.

Someone on the internet has been talking to me for months, convincing me they are a girl, who is in love with me (I know, I shouldnt have fallen for it, but he was very convincing)

Ayway, he has been posing as his real life girlfriend, and sending me countless nudes of her.

I have found him out, should I tell her, and ruin him, or leave them in happiness?

do you feel cheated? Did he make you fall for his gf? If he caused you pain, then yes, do it!

He did, harder than I've fallen for someone in a long time.
Also, over this time, my brother almost died, and I spent weeks sleeping in a hospital with 'her' telling me to find a bathroom and sext 'her'

tell her user, fuck that fag he doesen't deseve happiness

also post some pics...

i feel you should even report him to the police, fuck him up real good..

Cant post pics, she doesnt deserve that.
Sorry bro

Let us tell her, post their info. Get some embarrasing texts screencapped. If you do nothing you should really be ashamed.

Gaaaaaaaay

You are a fag.

This attitude is why people feel like they can manipulate you, stop it. Get some help.

Because I wont spread the nudes/details of a woman who's done nothing to me?

i've tried btw i hope you'll get some sort of revenge on him...

man my gf of of a yr just broke up with me yesterday, so i kinda know how shit u feel, although she was real.
it sucks when u used to talk to someone all day everyday and they just leave smfh.
But ig i deserved it, i treated her like shit

Collateral damage, it will probably fuck up his life even more, can you imagine how pissed she would be? Don't be such a pussy. As a great man once said, "when you chop wood, chips fly."

More conversation pics?

Thanks for the honesty man, honestly going back to loneliness will be the hard part for me.

Post a clothed pic of the gf

No, post some intimate ones, like where you genuinely felt in love with her.

Yeah OP this is Sup Forums not Tumblr. We feed on misery and shit in your mouth in return.
>LET US TASTE YOUR PAIN

I dont have many, never thought to, and kik doesnt save messages for long.

I only saved enough to send to the girlfriend.

OP is a fag

>Kid

How old are you? How old did she say she was? Why do you talk like an oldfag on Sup Forums talking to a newfag?

Kiddo was a petname, she's 23, I'm 20

You should probably suck his cock like the faggot OP that you are

/thread

>23
well we don't really know that for sure, now do we?

Kys faggot

You guys are great for conversation.

The only experience you can take from this is how to manipulate people into believing what you tell them.

People want to believe you. Use it to your advantage like this faggot did. It's a valuable life lesson - you're still young.

Fair point.

Give him a shot, maybe you could be a good couple.

Gonna do that later, don't worry.

send it to the girlfriend, keep in touch, play the victim card and how you're both victims, get together, and then laugh at him as you plow his girl

lol pipe dream. But could work if op is hotter than current bf. We already know he's kinder.

I definitely am, I like to think I'm a solid 7, dudes no better than a 5, she's an 8, maybe 9

Sounds like you fell in love with a man.

Proving once again, OP is indeed a faggot.

Jardon?

Jardon?

Dubs has said it

OP you fucking faggot go suck more cocks