Are you happy with Drumpf so far America?

Are you happy with Drumpf so far America?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
cdc.gov/nchs/ppt/nchs2015/Branum_Tuesday_SalonD_BB1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

And since you are not american, prepare to get your economic ass kicked.

no

Idiots who don't understand the concept of a constitutional republic.

The United STATES of America.

Get over it, dumbass.

>president elect
>still has over a month before he takes office
>liberal media circus

popular vote? lol what's that? popular vote isn't a thing, why do people even talk about it? it was never a thing

the only time republicans have won the popular vote in the last 25 years has been 2004

this is a little unbalanced

amerifag here. He hasn't been sworn in so he hasn't actually "done" anything besides blow a lot of hot air on twitter. That said, I couldn't care less if this nation burns itself to the ground with its stupidity. No empire is eternal, and we've had it coming since the Korean war.

because it is the only thing where hillary didn't failed. she got millions of drug addict lefties to vote for her.

>we're not cheating Drumpf, you're just losing ;)

>WHAT HOW COULD WE LOSE?
>REEEEEEE RUSSIANS HACKED US AGAIN REEEEEEEE

Trumps America sounds like a fun dystopian fantasy to have to live out for 8 years

you're forgetting the amount of illegals who voted for hillary

And corpses.

which weirdly enough was dubjahs 2nd term mind you

Pic related

Replies with facts

but 7 million illegals and dead people got her only a 2.5 million lead.

i wouldn't call that "not a fail" either lol

The deplorables that voted for him are the poorer citizens of the country and they deserve to be poor. They will get even more of what they deserve. I told you so.

He's not even pres yet bro

>Idiots who don't understand the concept of a constitutional republic.

Actually I believe idiots like you don't understand basic democratic principles.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

>drug addict
>lefties

kind of redundant dont ya think sport? chuckle

forests and fields and cows and american bald eagles have no vote

>because vote is based on territory of a region and not population

So a county with a population of a 1,000 people should have the same say as a county with 100,000 inhabitans? If you actually believe that, you're fucking retarded.

i live in CT, most likely make at least 2x as much as you if not more, work for a union, and voted Trump.

Why? Because I care about the future of the country and not just myself.

you're an idiot if you don't think they did

Not a democracy troll harder

at least we aren't alcoholic rednecks trying to pin the inevitable egress of coal from the energy sector on some sinister foreign outsourcing.
>l2renewables, cletus

This is yet another media meme.

politifact is fake news bro

no, what we're saying is that a county of 100,000 people who have no idea how the rest of the world lives should not have a say for those other people in less populated counties.

I don't care if the it was Russian hackers the emails were real, how could the democrates vote for her , the whole Democratic Party needs trashed, Debbie Wasserman Schultz helping Hillary, Donna Brazil's emailing questions, the party is corrupt and the dems are happy about. Shut up till you get your party in order.

>Drumpf

>Not a democracy troll harder

So the United States aren't a democracy? Isn't that what they are always boasting about?

Thinking that Hillary should be president, due to a higher number of individual votes is against the constitutional republic and antidemocratic in itself.
nice try, you leftie crackhead

Higher wages, more jobs and the stock market has skyrocketed. I'm very happy with trump and he's not even prez yet.

You are so mad because Hillary lost. I bet you were making threads before the election at a 24/7 rate, taunting every republican.
Guess what, when Obama won there were no riots because Republicans were working the next day.

Actually his name was Trumpf, which means Trump (as in: to lead a trump)

>no, what we're saying is that a county of 100,000 people who have no idea how the rest of the world lives should not have a say for those other people in less populated counties.

Oh okay. so the minority should dictate the majority how to live. Got it you fascist cunt.

Btw, it's the hicks from redneck America that don't know how the rest of the world lives.

So that all happened under Obama and not Trump

the unites states is a representative republic

the USA is a democracy meme was created by Jews and leftists in the 60's

Technically yes but not until Trump became prez elect. Obama sure didn't do it.

>Thinking that Hillary should be president, due to a higher number of individual votes is against the constitutional republic and antidemocratic in itself.
>Thinking that Hillary should be president, due to a higher number of individual votes is
>antidemocratic in itself

Imbecile.

Kek that's like saying everyone should fuck dogs because one county in a highly populated area made it legal

Trump is going to be the best things happening to the US in recent years.

Stay mad cucks

Yes they do, electoral college votes
It was put there just for this, to stop people like you
Yes that it is, no part of the of the country should have control, New York and California are not the USA they are part of the USA , they should not control the country alone

So have a shit load of riots but those are all under trump right?

>blames everything that happened during obama's presidency on bush
>blames economic boost to Trump becoming President on Obama

hows that nigger dick taste?

americans are fucking idiots

I'm white trash and I'm in trouble!

You so mad.
The American system is perfectly fine and you would not complain if Hillary won. 2 or 3 crackhead leftie states shouldnt dictate the future of the country, just because the potheads fuck like rabbits and produce more children.

>higher number of individual votes
>antidemocratic in itself

pls explain

Even in a direct democracy, a party receiving more than 50% of the votes will still be supported by a minority of the countries population. Deal with it you insufferable cunt.

Can't wait for Mike 'LGBTBBQ' Pence to eradicate all homosexual degenerates.

democracy doesn't mean the majority of the individuals decides.
in a democratic republic, the majority of the states decides you fucktard.
democracy only means, that citizens can vote.
Luckily, you leftwing retards lost.

There is no such thing as a "popular vote" in the United States. There is am electoral vote on November 8th, where the citizens vote for what they want their Electorate to do. That's it. There is no such thing as a popular vote, you are literally not voting for a president; you are voting for what you want the electorate to do.

Liberals are so uneducated.

>New York and California are not the USA they are part of the USA , they should not control the country alone

Yes they should, if it's where the majority of American's life. The whole problem is the retarded "the winner takes it all" rule. It renders the vote of millions of people worthless. There are inbreed rednecks like you in California too. There vote doesn't count on a national level though. Doesn't that bother you?

Sauce?

Proof? Im interested in where this was said.

The typical liberal is a drug-addict, what you expect of them?

it's funny, like liberals just learned about the electoral college some 240 years after the Constitution was signed

guess some are slower than others

so libtards any idea why there's an electoral college?

I guess it's not enough the fact that the coastal states get them a shit ton of electoral college votes, they want to fuck the rest of the country out of representation

>/inb4 liberals bitch about 2 Senators from every state

This right here. How do people not get this?

what about the dozens of milions of republicans

and democrats in opposition in their state whos

vote will never count for shit?

you're dumb as fuck

think of it like this

there are the super rich 1% who have all the money and they're telling you how to spend what little money YOU have because hey, they have the majority of the money so what they think is best should go

No, they shouldn't.
The US is a fucking republic and NY and California accepted this. Now just because there are more people now doesn't mean they can now start fucking do what they want.

Fucking liberals never honor contracts or oaths.

> get the most votes
> lose

Americans are smart

>2 or 3 crackhead leftie states shouldnt dictate the future of the country, just because the potheads fuck like rabbits and produce more children

No instead 40 states that have only 30% of the nations population and where family trees don't for should dictate the future of the nation for the other 70%.

Good point

Didn't say anything about that but yes riots did happen while under Obama. So did everything for the past 8 years.

When did bush come into this. Heck I didn't care about politics until the past 2 years. What did Obama do? (please back it up with more than "because I said so")

Lol look how ass blasted this numale is.

You don't understand United States
It's states fucktard, that's the whole thing
Not population

whatever your 1st semester political ed. teacher told you bud

its still a long way to go to antidemocratic majority vote
this shoudlnt have anything to do with left or right btw

so why are there 2 Senators for every state rather than distributed like the House?

Nice strawman

Politifact is not a source, proven collusion with DNC. They publish outright lies. Either way four branches of the US govt have identified 25 million illegal immigrants. They exist, and each one takes $30,000 in welfare and related stimulus per year. On top of that theu voted for Hillary in states that allowed it.

The only site with more lies than politifact is Snopes. Salon and Huffington post are Libel & Slander mills as well; onstant defamatory articles and disinformation.

democracy is made by those who show up - as proven in november

No, it is not, and it is happening in Turkey right now.
Majority wants to break the constitution and deny every right from minorities.
that is fucking antidemocratic
and it is the same the leftwing retards now want.
break the constitution

That's not how it works in the us either you dumb cunt. Educate yourself if you're gunna come on here acting like only stupid Hicks voted for Lord emporer trump*praise him

Yes

>You don't understand United States
>It's states fucktard, that's the whole thing

No it's not, dipshit. The United States aren't the European Union. The United States are one nation after all with a federal government.

That's the rules
If my baseball teams gets more hits than yours, but yours has more runs you win
It was set up to work like this and it did, it stopped the population centers from ruling, we are supposed to work for the common good of the country not two or three city states

Because we compromises and had the house be in favor of large states and Senate favor smaller states and represent everyone equally

>complains about fake news
>posts a link to politifact

You're new at this, aren't you?

No just whinny little faggots who cant get over the election results. Hows that orange cock feel in your throat now that america is going to be great again?

/thread

> lets call them uneducated rednecks again
> surely this latest insult and display of insecurity will change the political landscape forever
> surely this lack of Agency is not why liberals lost the election ...

You don'y even have the Self Awareness needed to understand why your behavior is maladaptive.

cdc.gov/nchs/ppt/nchs2015/Branum_Tuesday_SalonD_BB1.pdf

Nope.

ive been here since puddi faggot

Wow amazing how we have this thing called separation of powers

His name is actually Trump, just so you know.

No, dumbass. We're a collection of individual states comprising one nation. That's why it's called The United FUCKING STATES. Not the United Landmass of America.
Hence the critical need to give each state a voice and a measure of influence.

I've always known liberals were dumber than dogshit, but it's like you've all set out to prove it over and over and over ...

>so why are there 2 Senators for every state rather than distributed like the House?

Because the nigger fucking slave owners didn't foresee what would eventually become of their thinly populated ex-colonies.

a conditional right to autonomy was guaranteed to the states by certain provisions, take for example how a populous city like new york doesn't get more of a say by virtue of larger population

Kid did you go to school or were you one of the home schooled snow flakes, key word is United States not nation, or federal
Google republic

Your statistic even underlines this.

Oh ..
Slow learner, then.

Don't feel bad.
Lot of liberals have that problem.

it's so that everyone has a voice across the country

for the Califags who are whining about the millions of beaner fucks who voted for Hillary, your state got her 50-something electoral votes, which is proportionately more than every other state

libfucks are suddenly outraged about the electoral college because it didn't benefit them, just waiting for them to start throwing tantrums about why all 100 Senators aren't elected through nationwide popular vote

A collections of states that lost their sovereignty due to joining a nation. And in the end it's stolen land anyway.

>cdc.gov/nchs/ppt/nchs2015/Branum_Tuesday_SalonD_BB1.pdf

what the fuck is this? why am i reading about birth rates? did you just copy and paste a link to a pdf that has nothing to do with the discussion to make it look like there was proof to back up your claim?