What did they mean by this?

Nigga just turn off the screen haha

MY

FEE

LINGS

At least she admitted to a slip-up. Kanye thinks he's perfect.

>implying women can be molested

Am I the only one who thinks Lena Dunham literally has a dogface? And not in a good/cute way, either. I turn around and I look at my sleeping pup behind me on my bed and she has the same black circles around her eyes that he does, and the same inhuman brown animal eyes that he does.

kek thats great

fuck off cancer

>a slip-up

She molested a child. That's not a slip-up.

she didn't even fucking write about it like it was a bad thing

Who is that fat ugly dyke on the right

Why is Sup Forums suddenly defending this shitty pseudo-musician?

It was more like

>I smoked pot, like a nigger. Good thing I'm white so its no big deal.

Every so oftenly reminder

i want put my penis inside her

>white musician acts like a douche
Wow what a rockstar attitude! So provocative! Cool!
>black musician acts like a douche
REEEEEEE KNOW YOUR PLACE NIGGER

good god this reads like a horrible fanfiction

>literally
>subhuman from Sup Forums

every time

>not understanding Kanye's Kimu video
how pleb are you?

while she was a child* you mentally ill sperg

>w-WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
>m-muh /pole/ boogeyman is posting uncomfortable truths online again!

>Other people molest little kids
LOCK THEM AWAY
>Fat white "actress" molests little kids
"I learned alot about myself from the experience"

because the only thing that the wizards of Sup Forums hate more than black people is women.

>slip-up

a slip-up lasting 9-10 years? That must be a record.

Because despite being a nigger, Lena Dunham is an insufferable ham beast that has been plauging our screens

she did it until she was 17, way past childish play.

>Trying to bants with the kangz of banter

She deserved it to be quite honest with you family

His video is just naked people on a bed.

Anyone who feels "unsafe" because of that is a fucking lunatic. Perhaps the kind of person who would rape their little sister.

Fucking faggot Kanye is an honorary white guy

Wasn't she like 15?

Maybe she doesn't sleep naked in bed. Ever thought about that?

>this is the world we live in

Considering she molested her little toddler sister, I would seriously doubt that she sleeps clothed

>Wow what a rockstar attitude! So provocative! Cool!

yes. People talk like that.

Why is she not in prison? That is fucking crazy

it also got my dick hard

Understand what? The same tired "DUDE CELEBRITIES DONT HAVE PRIVACY MY ENTIRE LIFE IS CAPTURED BY PAPARAZZI" schtick? oh wow how deep what a genius

It's more of a slip-in

>tfw Yeezy will finally cause the death of Lena Dunham...

What have we done to be blessed with such an amazing man bros... This truly is a great day to be alive.

>he uses literally correctly
>you shoehorn in that he's Sup Forums for god knows what reason

go for a walk or something dude, that post was atrocious

>Why is she not in prison? That is fucking crazy
Four words:

She's a jewish "woman"

dogface and elephant body

>white actress
Jews are not white.

I would unironically have sex with a female dog before Lena Dunham.

Sometimes I wonder what reality blacks and feminists live in

I thought she raped her underage sister

Literally impossible unless it's in some third world shit hole

>the left eating itself

whoa this is new

Because he found tay tay doppelganger

no it isnt

and blacks arent really left

blacks are just GIMME EVERYTHING

They're wax dummies you cucks.

how is society allowing her to say this if she molested her little sister? are you fucking kidding me, where is the outrage? where are the pitchforks, etc. Pretend I'm like very upset while typing this

It's a free pass for women. They can't be pedo.

it's like a contest on who can be the most outrageously progressive

I don't know man. Just go with the flow. Only reasons she gets attention is because people give it to her and no contrary to popular belief "trolling" doesn't make her go away it just makes her more prominent.

someone send lena some babysitting-pedo jokes on twitter or something

anyone can be bullied out of stardom, believe user

what video?

This is exactly my point. Those jokes won't amount to amount to anything but sympathy for her. Face it there's injustices all over the place. Look at Roman Polanski and how he's able to get away with it.

Because she's a female. Women can't rape. Women can't molest. There are women teachers who literally get off with probation for sleeping with their students while a male teacher will literally get put under the fucking prison.

It's funny because no matter what society will still try and pretend like men have all the advantages and that double standards don't exist for women and that they're all oppressed or some dumb bullshit.

Also as a black male, I think the whole BLM movement for the most part is dumb as fuck because on one hand we sit here and preach about how Black Lives Matters then turn around and listen to music that encourages blacks killing other blacks. This is probably why I'm so anti-social and hate people in general because everyone are fucking hypocrites famalam.

Yeezus isn't that good tho, his early work is better than that.

I know someone might make a joke about me recommending a black guy read a book, but you should read Harrison Bergeron if you haven't already

Neither is clockwork thats the point

Most white people that I've met listen to rap too. It's a garbage genre for lesser minds, regardless of skin color.

TLAP is absolute shit save a few decent tracks

True, different tactics then!

This sounds like a job for Sup Forums, I'm sure with enough lena threads we can come up a way to break her, goddammit guys don't just let this shit slide, this bitch has it coming

>like
You mean is.

wow what a fucking psycho

>It's a garbage genre for lesser minds
Do you have some statistics and sources to back this up? Otherwise I'll have to spam Stefan Molyneux images at you ad nauseum until you admit you don't have an argument.

Rap is party music. It has its place.

Holy shit, i've never read that part. She is a legit child molester on a psychological level

She identifies as male

>bitch don't kill my vibe
>we wuz kangz
>wins all the grammies
>bnm
>aoty

>Black people complaining about rape

Whens the last time a Black person has spoke about a Black person raping a white girl? Seeing how Black people commit crime at a higher rate you would think they would talk about it more.

Yea just look at nigger "culture". Thats all the facts I need to know about rap "music"

>it's not as fun as it sounds
is she saying she didn't even enjoy molesting her sister?

So you don't have any sources or statistics to back up your assertion?

I'm asking for specific sources and statistics/studies focused on the intellectual capacities of people who listen to rap music.

Do you have any?

there are few things that give me greater pleasure than seeing the left devour itself once it runs into its own cognitive dissonance and contradictory logic

the things that give me greater pleasure are sex and the kino of Nicholas Winding Refn

didn't she also say she kept rubbing one out with her lil sis in bed right next to her?

I'm siding with the black man on this one

underrated
yep, she also shoved a bunch of pebbles up her sisters vagina

I love how lefties and righties think it's only the other side that's retarded with its cognitive dissonance and contradictory logic

The only thing that bitch has coming is sympathy. We're talking about the same people that coddled a female that drowned her own fucking kid in a bathtub. "Oh she's mentally disturbed. She just needs help". Our society is fucked. If you think black people are "dindus" then women are the fucking Queens of it. They're sooo weak and sensitive and shouldn't be yelled at or made fun of!!!! But they're STRONK INDEPENDENT WIMMIN THAT CAN DO ANYTHING THAT MEN CAN DO AND DESERVE EQUAL TREATMENT!!!!11111

It's honestly a fucking joke at this point. You won't win so it's better to just ignore the shit.

I wouldn't say it's a garbage genre for lesser minds, but most of it is just promoting violence and shit, so I don't see how you can harp off about how BLM and then turn around blast some song that's saying to pull a 187 on a bitch made nigga. It's being a hypocrite. You're basically saying that white cops aren't allowed to kill cops, only other blacks are allowed to kill cops lol which the whole cop thing is a whole completely different issue in itself.

Thanks user, I'll look to see if it's on MAM. If not I might just have to get an account on BIB.

Yeah but if you think any kind of music is actually intellectually stimulating you might be retarded.

Who /subgenius/ here

Should be at your local library. Does nobody like to read physical books anymore?

>i'm asking for specific sources and statistics/studies focused on the intellectual capacities of people who listen to rap music.

fbi.gov, homey. black men 16-24 are 3% of the population but commit 61% of all murders, 75% of all rapes, 90% of all property crimes.

there are very few people who are actually right-wing nowadays, the left is just so extreme that being a centrist is tantamount to being an evil, racist bigot

Underrated.

But it's mostly white people that listen to rap

>white male raping a black woman
This always makes liberals nervous because black men raping white women is more statistically common.

Kanye is perfect what are you trying to say

Do you have a link to where the FBI did a study specifically aimed at determining a mean intellectual capability for individuals who listen to rap music? Bear in mind that you (or the other not argument-capable user I replied to) admitted that it's not just blacks who listen to rap.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to keep reminding you that you're not making arguments.

praise bob! I like 'em RAW if you know what I mean

You could also be intelligent and not become a fucking caricature and use your brain, "I'm left/centrist/right" nigga why

If your measure of intelligence is what kind of music someone listens to, you're probably not a very smart person.

an act of molestation must be sexually directed. Her actions were not.

Forgot my reminder
>Not an argument

Has the sister ever came out and said something about this?

It's just more convenient to download. I'm sure you may have noticed that we live in the digital era now. Although I do agree that I'm probably more likely to read something all the way through or get hooked faster reading a physical book vs an ebook, since the internet is such a distraction. I usually end up reading a chapter and then fucking off on the internet.

>don't vote for anyone because they don't line up precisely with your own interests!

dude, you have to align yourself somewhere or you will just get cucked in the end

mhmm yeah it was "research"