>snag gf's phone while she's in the shower
>text a guy she's friends with
>use selfie from gallery
>Something like "Am i cute in this?Lol"
>it can be anything, just a conversation starter
>delete message
>wait...

Do I look cute in these?

Whoops :) wrong pic! Lol I meant to crop it. Those are my new glasses ;)

not bad.

also saved

Fuck her

>both take load of mdma
>go out to night club, her in short slutty dress
>she flirts like fuck always does on drugs
>make friends with hot guy on promise of mdma and weed and company of slutty flirt
>get fucked at house
>get her fucked

is this you?

Bump

What was the name of that video?

please continue, id like to take her out and fuck her, sending you photos throughout

bump

More please

kik me @ chemicalfire

this girl is damn sexy, id love to tell you what id do to her

like what you see?

i remeber this chick from a thread a while back
got any info?
wasnt she kinky as all fuck?

Love it, she's adorable, post more user

Mad hot, super my type. If I didn't live so damn far away I'd fuck her senseless for you.

You could just not be a faggot about it and tell her directly that you want her to have other partners.
That's what the husband of the wife I fucked for 3 years did

Bump

This thread is relevant to my interests

is that your girlfriend or wife? more

All it took for my girlfriend to start cucking me was when she caught me jacking off in her panties. Now she keeps me locked in a chastity cage.

Pic related.

Girlfriend. Wwyd?

This thread is p dead.
I fucked a cuck's wife for 3 years and did a bunch of kinky stuff.
ama

Full frontal please, would gladly manhandle her tiny ass

probably face fuck her with her tits out and give her a facial tbh

She'd enjoy that

I don't have any nudes of her anymore. She deleted them after she got the password to my computer. But here's a good pic of her body nonetheless.

Funny thing is that she's still not home from going out last night with her friends.

ass pic plox

What a good looking slut. Have you ever had her tell you about her 9 inch long and really thick ex lover? You know she's had a few

Will gladly fuck her raw with man sized dick, how can I contact her?

How do you find cucks and sexy wifes?

Yeah she's mentioned exes before, and had some threesomes before. Wwyd?

what else does she do to you.
post more face

Would make her just hold me in her mouth while she's on all fours getting a train run on her and her pulling me out of her mouth to swallow a load and then get back to it. Teasing me with kisses so I have to taste the cock/cum on her lips

Found mine on CL wanting a younger guy.
She has a thing for younger guys but was married with a guy a few years older than her

i wish my wife fucked others

Send her my way I bet I could change that

I let me wife fuck a co-worker. It was probably my fault.

I'll greentext the story if enough interest - I have posted this once before so some anons may have seen it already.

go go go

do it

She looks like cocks belong in and on her.. what's her thoughts on cum ? I wanna hear the sounds and see the faces she makes when she gets gangbanged properly for the first time

Nice, in what kind of things they are into? Looking to "become a bull", so any suggestions are appreciated

OK. This will be in 4 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell the full story
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him and goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>She’s now looking at me anxiously
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

More, or bored already?

Do I look triggered in these?*

old pic...has been posted many a times

go

More

lets do more and post em all yes pretyped?

She loves Cum on her face and tits mostly, swallows a lot too. very loud in bed, moans loads.

when the load of semen hits her undies she might look triggered

Yes, they are, but Sup Forums or internet slow this end.

Also, I wasn't going to fill a thread with green when it wasn't wanted

Next part incoming

More

>about another week, in bed, after sex
>“user?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy at work I told you about?”
>I can see she’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....long pause.... “Would you mind if I dropped a hint that I find him quite attractive too?”
>”Why do you want to do that?” (but getting a bloody good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like in the movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to both make a joke of and diminish this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thank you” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later, she comes to me, looking serious; “user, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone in an office I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>”Did you let him?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even”
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. Tongues were involved” ...pause...”then after a while he started touching me up”
>”He’s a fast worker”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that, no, I wasn’t angry
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work”
>”Really?” I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>”Yes.....I think I do”

How are you?

ever done any cukish shit?

Oh perfect so she wouldn't even stop sucking me just get nutted on while sucking a random strangers dick while a new one enters her. She looks like she'd have to have a couple extras near her face for nuzzling/to fill her hands.

Fuck. Any more?

oh wow its hot that you have her saved :)

My ex, she fucked dudes all the time. I'd get pics of her with dick in her mouth

More?

>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etc, etc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days, then finally on a Thursday
>”user? If you’re still OK with it, I’ve arranged to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can cancel if you mind..... if you want”
>I ask and she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>”No, it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really, really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready. I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance, and she’s gone

i suppose ironicallly you dont have any of these pics now

Wouldn't she find out it was you though? Seems retarded

Now everyone is different but here is what I learned
She is in charge of course. Basically, being a chad doesn't help because she is on top if that makes sense.
Have near open availability because you have to be on her schedule. This can cause issues if it interrupts your life/fapping/just not in the mood that day. Have excuses ready. Trust me, getting a text saying 'I want you to fuck me now' is great, but not right after you put your head down to sleep or been drinking.
Just remember that you are the other guy and take the rest as it goes. Flexibility is key.

Post them

This was years ago, and atleast 2 phones ago. I kick myself everyday for not having them. Plenty of stories though

Not yet, but it's only a matter of time

end

would still bang

keep posting my wife

>You look cute in that
>Cute in what?
>The picture in the message you sent
>I didn't send one
>This one
>Hang on

*Sounds of your gf packing her shit and leaving you*

Great plan, fucktard

Some pictures I've found that she's taken and never even sent to me, not sure who the lucky guy is that got those first

STORIES PLEASE

any new pics to share?

that ass needs a spanking

go on

well what kinky stuff has she done or said

kik me knightmare247

would bury my face in there

she loves the idea of going dogging, sucking me whilst having her side car door open

sorry - don't do kik

You should bring it up and tell her you found them and you're dying to know who's enjoying them. That you jerk offeveryday to the thought of her fucking other guys

ok how many do u have saved of her

niceee

this got me rock hard. tfw wanna be cucked so bad even though I've never had a gf

Wife that I love to let fuck others

More stories of how you crossed the line and actually started sharing your loved ones please. This is why were all here