Who remembers this from their childhood?

Who remembers this from their childhood?

i loved my fingerbox, sadly i lost it when my house burned down

Damn, yeah I had one of those, is that the model L400 with linen padding? such a classic fingerbox

I got mine from my grandfather. I loved it dearly

shouldve gotten a stainless steel one, shit can handle 800,000 degrees, sucks you lost everything but if you didnt cheap out on the material youd still have your fingerbox

shitt, haven't seen a fingerbox in a while, I used to use it all the time during school

My cousin inherited one from his grandfather. It had very nice, detailed carvings on the outside. Wish i had one.

>childhood
I still have like...5 of these?
Am i just old? Seriously.
I have a special one i made out of some wood i cut down in my own forest,it's my favorite.

I still have my first one but it's pretty worn out
actually have accumulated 12 over the years including some pretty rare special editions

Rosewood is best imho. The patterns are like velvet folds.

WTF is a fingerbox?

>ayo's
god what a shit taste in fingerboxes

J&J masterrace reporting in

Newfag detected.

>mfw posted wrong pic

You must have not had a childhood then faggot

Custom made carbon fiber finger box, paid a good chunk but worth it for how light weight it is.

What's a... Fuuuuuuuuuu... who doesn't know by now

Sounds nice.

What parents did not love you enough to inherit theirs???

Do you carry it around with you?

This newfag

I know right

Not all the time, Im afraid its going t get stolen in public. I like to show it off to co-workers

I wants cummed in a finger box

Fingerboxes don't exist except for a couple made by some chink artist. No one ever had one, no one collects them. No one grows up with them. They dont do shit. They're fake

Dude...respect your finger box

You're just jealous

This guy...jelly that he never had a finger box

This guys probably just jealous of not having a finger box in his childhood days

Here are two of my most prized fingerboxes, the AYO's model K deluxe and the AYO's model K multi, only a handful are still in existence, they are said to be worth up to $2million collectively.

Pfft, you've never grown up with a fingerbox, your childhood must've sucked

Forgot to attach the image

that's the thing it was not my finger box it was my friend

What about j&j faggot

I don't remember that but does anybody remember Congressman Robert Weiserman from 1947

I still have my original 1983 A-Yo model 9b

I'll have you know I have in my possession my great great grandfathers fingerbox. He brought it from Germany and it was eventually passed down to me. That fingerbox is one of my families most prized possessions.

J&J made some excellent quality fingerboxes, sadly i've never been able to get my hands on one.

I'm not sure whether to go for one of these new electronic-fingerboxes

Mine was handed down to me from my father, who got it from his father, who carved it while sitting in the trenches during WW2.

I typically use it at least once a week, but I haven't really been in the mood since last penis inspection day.

I've got a collection of all sorts, and I have to say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which features part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess.

My great grandfather passed his 1937 fingerbox down to me too. I wish I knew what brand it was. Pic related.

I've seen a lot of pretty intense modern designs that seem really complex. I hear a lot of good things about them, but some of them are pretty hard to find. Me, I prefer the craftsmanship of a good ol' Esteban design.

I wanna classic marble piece but its just not in the budget trying to buy a house with the wife.

rich fag , mine is plastic and i still have it
jely fag

No, I've tried them. They are cheaply made, awfully painted and made of full bodied plastic. The only reason I got one is because I needed a fingerbox and only had $10 so they are quite cheap.

Maybe it was custom crafted by an unknown artisan.

That looks like an early model Luxor, perhaps a 22b? You can remove the lid on the b series and look inside there should be a serial code on the underside of the lid.

what is box fingur?

i visited the fingerbox musuem a few years ago. look at these bad boys

Ah its been awhile since penis inspection day...to be young again

Just make your own. Sure, it won't be super valuable, but you can pass it on down through your family.

Sad to say but the fingerbox I found in the antique store about 13 years ago just broke, and I have no idea where to send it for repair?!

I hadn't even been using it very much lately, but when I did it would get quite intense.

wow you idiots are still playing this dumb game

Box fingur is a game where you get 500mg if cyanide and swallow it.

if you dont know what a finger box is

Anybody seen these yet? I'm considering getting one.

Most of the VCR repair shops I've seen Will do fingerbox repair, but they generally don't advertise it.

I can't blame them though, with the going rates for some of the more choice fingerboxes, they're just trying to avoid being robbed.

Shame though.

MODS

Possibly

Nostalgia hit me very hard, my dad made one for me when I was two or three years old; mahogany and cherry inlay, it was a beauty

Damn, I need a new one. What would you recommend?

Die in a fire you faggot new lord shitstain.

There's a serial on the underside of the lid that reads '78G-LUXOR-32-22B'. Thanks user, I'd never thought to check the inside

Sounds nice

My grandmother bought me this finger box one Christmas, the Elizabeth Platinum series? Nice ebony and black leather, removable lid. Top-quality shit.

wft? you OPENED at 22b? man you are SCEWED.

you should have got a small mirror like a dentists one and used never.

NEVER open a 22b. youve just wiped half its value off it and it will never quire feel the same again.

This user gets it.

Ya dun goofed

im pretty sure they went bankrupt after the console fiasco

Has finger box technology gone too far? Yes. Yes it has. Fuck this Chinese shit.

have you seen the one where the idiot wasnt able to put it back together and glued a magnets to hold it in place

Indeed it is, I still keep it in my old room, mostly as a souvenir now; I got me the stainless steel one when I moved out from my folks, I think of getting rid of it though. I know how steel ones are supposed to be better and more damage-resistant, but it's just something about the touch of wood as opposed to the cold feel of metal that makes me have a soft spot for the wooden models. Can anyone recommend any new good wooden models?

yeah, he even put duct tape over the feliticity extractor.

fucking animal.

The wank box your dad used when ever your asshole was to sore??

how could i forget FAGGET!!!

Idiot, on the ss the internals are still made of more fragile materials, especially if you get a high end one from Japan or Switzerland that uses leather and wood inside

I'm always amazed to hear about people who didn't have fingerboxes. I can't imagine what life must be like without them.

there are no new good wooden ones.

once plastic ones started coming out of brazil (shortly after the briatony period) the art went from the woooden ones.

you really should be looking at the argentinian onyx ones, or if you really must have a wooden one, go lebanese prior to the de longfort adaption becoming a standard fittning.

I inherited the finger box my dad built with his dad. They cut down an old oak tree growing too close to the house. They but some cool little designs in it. It's nothing fancy or special but it's my favorite

the good old times. sweet childhood memories.

See, I thought I was jealous because of my Birchwood fingerbox (I've always wanted an oak, but that doesn't come cheap), but god damn, you poor jealous sap.

Hey, Super Street is a good game

probably the gayest forced shit meme along side andy sixx's shit log posts

How sad for you

birchwood is good, especially with some olive oil gently rubbed into the outer skin module. you never actually touch that part, but you can sure feel its effect when you do use the box.

Anybody check out the new fingerbox app? It's very realistic. I heard the are coming out with a VR fingerbox app.

fake

wondered how long it would take before some shill appears and posts that.

people like you are why those people in botswana died in '09. i hope you and your little group are happy at the destruction you have caused.

tell me, why do you think its clever to post things like that knowing what has happened?

Oh my god really! Wow I didn't know that!

Yes, I have heard good things about that, and have tried it myself a couple of times! I also have a fine mahogany fingerbox as well, but I actually prefer the Birchwood.

You do know that YOU are the one who just got baited, right?

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

prove it.

Baited

i remember when this meme started i was an oldfag. now i am ancientfag.

>2k16
>Still doing this fingerbox shit

It's was the summer of 2010 right?
Tell me o great elder!

at the time i was struggling to keep up with the memes. I remember it was just before they shut down r9k. right about the time we all dun goofed.

this happens every time there is a box thread.

there is a decent discussion going on, then all of a sudden shills like this guy appear.

its almost as though they have people watching and waiting for box threads.

>We all dun goofed
Tell me moar!

and moot gave us fucking captcha. we got rid of spam walls and all the bots but there was a cost. people still found ways to flood threads, but Sup Forums lost alot of its gritty charm.