YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/YR6F
youtube.com/watch?v=9OVT_o2Yb44
youtu.be/I6bVE5KSiPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it.

Immigrants

It's an allegory for Muslim immigration to Europe.

You don't live in Europe

typical ameridumb

They're making fun of Sweden and Germanys immigration laws, how Norway and Denmark and such are desperately trying to keep them out because they know it'll collapse the system, yet Sweden and Germany are calling them xenophobic because they won't let them in. But, if you let them in, like the water, you will sink.

germany and sweden have been letting shit tons of immigrants in and their governments are bascially demanding the rest of EU let them in to or suffer being racists

All we need now is a cartoon that depicts immigrants as something other than human, say cockroaches, and we're really cooking!

underage b&

Hey, its not all of us

RIP YLYL thread
this is now a low quality Sup Forums thread

just what i was thinking

Thanks!

Worf fucking a Flamingo

Shouldn't ger and swe be underwater in the fucking mariana trench, not dry in the boat

>muh identity politics intertwined with comedy
you're a shit m8

literally copy/paste from stormfront and a blogger called "fjordmann" lmao. breivik is a pleb. he's literally gone full nazi in jail praying to Odin before dinner. loon/10

uhh ok...so good job wasting drill heads?

the message I'm getting here is that europe is delicious

>sign here
Kek

That file name

that's pretty impressive editing

Stupid fucks, how quickly have you forgotten how many europeans inmigrated to several parts of the world in the past. And not precisely ''peacefully''.

Oh shit we're screwed!

What do things that happened hundreds of years ago have to do with the current slow drip white genocide?

vid.me/YR6F

wtf why did he burst into flames?

Hahaha look at his little jog down the stairs
Link to original?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVT_o2Yb44

But they were white. Smart, hard working people. I wouldn't mind a bunch of whites immigrating from Canada to Europe.

Muslims or blacks, different story. You don't want them in your country. Have you seen what Syria, Somalia and Congo are like?

Cheers homie

Best of the thread

youtu.be/I6bVE5KSiPE

>uhh ok...so good job wasting drill heads?

wow, my faggot radar is off the charts here

Oh look cancer that really have cancer.

Like white power. Im sure u ment white power. Fucking honkys

vid.me/YR6F

> germany and sweden up in the higher part of the boat, while having more refugees and being geographically more close to the refugee streams

> denmark and norway bailing the most water

That's one shitty, diametrically opposed to the truth caricature you have there.

If I get into a discussion of how if an armed revolt happened inside of America, it would be over in minutes because the government has Apaches and tanks.

Like, how did that work out in Nam, Afghanistan, or Iraq. Our military cant fight a guerrilla war and one on their own soil would be especially devastating.

Way more helpful than the other assholes that don't explain anything

see

Fuck yuropoors.
Seriously just fuck off cucks

I like this picture

Conquest =/= immigration

fucking cuck

lol feminists are embarrassingly stupid

The gov't definitely has the upper hand in technology but there are several state militias out there like the Michigan one and I know there is one in Texas too as well as groups of guys I'm sure that sit around wanking each other off to the idea of something like that happening. Then you would have to think some in the military would probably defect especially if they were faced with having to fight people they potentially know.

And was that a good thing for the regions it happened to? No?
Then there's your argument against immigration.

>What do things that happened hundreds of years ago have to do with the current slow drip white genocide?

The sins of the father cumskin....the sins of the father...

So immigration is fine. GLAD WE AGREE

Saved

waldo is the hero we need

Just because immigration isn't conquest doesn't mean it's okay.

Lmao kek ok u win

Let's face it. There is really no real reason for women to play beach volleyball on bikinis.

They can perfectly do so in normal volleyball clothes which are already quite revealing. I would even venture to say that the arab woman is safer and has better skin than the european woman as that suit protects her entire body from the sun and the ocean's salt.

nah just shitposting, I hate niggers

Yeah, I'm a Michigander myself.

But yeah, I think a many of the military would refuse to fight and would luckily defect with supplies. I think there was some of that in the Yemeni civil war.

Not funny

> them being in the same boat
> the only ok countries being the ones in distress

Yeah theyre running a really shitty covert operation to red pill this fucking board, not that it matters, half of the faggots in here me included would be an undesirable

Bring back the Union of Kalmar!

Those aren't really bikinis. Those are just loose fabric whereas she's wearing tight sports wear for aerodynamics and to prevent anything from getting caught.

Contact with sunlight provides vitamin D which most people don't get enough of in their diets.

underrated

ffffff

You only need to be under direct sunlight for a few minutes to make your body produce your daily dose of vitamin D. These women spend hours under direct sunlight everyday when they are training to compete. That isn't in any way healthy.

Yeah, but they cover as much as real bikinis. My point still stands.

I just don't get it. If women wear these "clothes" in volleyball competitions then why are men wearing saggy T-shirts? Men should be wearing just short shorts without a shirt. Seems like there is some sexist double standards going on here -
> Women wear no shirt and gain the advantage of comfortable movement and aerodynamics.
Men wear large T-shirt that makes it uncomfortable to do quick movements, restricts body heat and collects sweat.
> Women wear short shorts.
Men wear long loose flappy shorts.

Could've played it off by saying that he's been told that before.

oh, ok

You don't get enough from just a few minutes for what you consider a daily dose. Guys who spend all day surfing barely get enough and most doctors would agree should take some sort of Vitamin D supplement.

Racist cuck. Fuck off.

Are we cooking with gas?

Trips demand a second holohoax on immigrants

So false it hurts. All experts say spending more than 1 hour a day in direct sunlight with exposed skin is already harmful. Ask your doctor.