I'll be 21 in 4 months. I'm old. How do you deal with getting old?

I'll be 21 in 4 months. I'm old. How do you deal with getting old?

>21
>old
this site is not for children.

I'll be 4 in 21 months. I deal with it by sucking on titties

I'll be 41 in 5 months ama

I'm 22 but I look 30 and feel 40.
You're going to get old anyway, deal with it and get on with your life.

you have no idea how a 40 feel like, stupid faggot

57 in 8 days -- the fuck am I doing here? I'm not good with computers...

this is now a dubs thread

>doesn't understand I feel older than I actually am
>is butthurt
The number 40 is irrelevant, why are you retarded?

all this donesn't change that fact that you're stupid young man

how you deal...? buy a beer... (legally) then start in on some hot 18 year old high school reject. Why? Simple, the older you get, they never get older. :-) Enjoy

yeah probably
how old are you m8?

Dayum

my name is nino

>mfw I'm 17 and can hardly relate to any greentexts posted here

Nihilism, dark humor, and sarcasm.

And daily cardio.

ninooooooooooooooo

i'll be 31 in 3 months, so far ive dealt with it by drinking every night for the last 5 years and growing fatter....currently at 277lbs unemployed practically....married with 2 kids tho so yay

Alright, alright

MOds underage b&

39 years old here. Life started sucking at about 33

Dunno, I'll look into it when I turn 40 faggot. There's shit to do and a universe to master.

What keeps you from killing yourself?

yeah take your chevelle down to the emporium and stand out front with the high school seniors...maybe smoke a little weed, talk about the up coming Aerosmith concert will be pretty bad ass man

curiosity
I'm curious what will happend the next day

checked

I feel you OP, 32 here.
Lately I've been kept awake by realizing that one day I actually will die, it never crossed my mind before but now it haunts me. I'm haven't wasted my life, ive got a 5 bedroom house good job and loving wife etc... but at this age I feel like i will slowly start going downhill and have to pay more attention to my health.

OP i'm 21 in 7 days , Going to get smoooooshed

:-) Nah man... you listen to enough of their shitty music to have some idea of what they're talking about... then turn them on to *GOOD* music... and movies and food/life... no younger guy can come close to all that beyond fucking them. But hey, a toy chest of high end vibes and an attitude to let them feel free to enjoy themselves takes care of that pretty much too. :-)

youre about half way to old, lad

the real answer is to take life serious now because youll be a decade ahead of your peers

In two months I will be 40 yo. My beard and hair is getting grey. I've been here from the start so I'm oldfag in that sense. Sometimes I feel tired of fighting my way through each day. Sometimes I feel tired of pain. But then again. Many are depending on me. I got my "family". And because I'm dirty old bastard and hedonist I get my comfort from whatever I can: love, sex, good food, culture. Ok. Mainly love and sex. But every other good thing in life as well. I stay away from drugs, alcohol and tobacco as they are more a prison than source of freedom.

Shit, that hit me. You couldn't word it better man.

Heavy drinking.

Short answer... I drink a lot to cope... 28 in 2 months..

Whats that anime o_0

34 in march here. Just starting to grasp getting older. Questioning what im doing with my life. Why i still come HERE. Wether or not i should relocate somewhere nicer like i always thought i would or just keep my current job and pay off my house and play it safe. My joints pop all the time now. Hair is thinning despite meds. Going grey. Harder to stay thin. Not a twink anymore. Feel to old and self concious and masculine to bother hooking up with guys anymore. Feels bad man. At least i got my shit together though. Ild probably an hero otherwise.

I'm 60, look 50, feel 20

im 24 and my 19 year old sister have more life experience than me.

stfu retard. you're just getting started.

Extremely heavy drinking.

nice to hear your story, keep livin the good life

Do you guys start losing feelings at that age?

61 in a week...