What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin

What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin.

Just smell your own.

stick finger in your pooper and put it in your nose, then you will know

>Implying any of the virgins and trap loving faggots here would know

KEK

Fish vomit. Cock smells better, even when funky.

/thread

smells like pussy, its not like you could describe it with other smells

Like salty milk and coins

>What does the vagina smell like?

Depends on how much the girl cares about personal hygene. It can smell like pee, or even worse dick cheese when dirty obviously, or if clean - not at all. If girls get aroused ther can be a metallic smell, because of the secretions from the vaginal glands.

depends if she showered then pretty much nothing but normal skin smell
if she had a piss earlier then a slight hint of urine
if she`s got a bad hygine in general then it fucking smells like surströmming

Surströmming luktar fis

>lick back of you're hand
>wait 3-5 seconds
>smell

>like surströmming
GOOD GRIEF WHAT WOMED DO YOU KNOW???

>surströmming
Fucking kek

wat

Like precum

Cool original Doritos.

Pretty much similar to your penis honestly. Depending on how freshly washed it is.

All vaginas differ OP. However, at its worst it is identical to rotting fish...at its best it smells like nothing...and tastes like some mineral water.

With lemon.

smells pretty bad tbh.. hopefully you will fuck a very clean one, so its manageable, if you fuck a smelly one first time it will turn you off alot

Thats pretty acurate... Well spoken!

It's not supposed to.

I mean, It depends man, I had a wild night at the strippers 2 days ago, they all smelled like lysol XD

I think you have halitosis

That's not normal. If a woman your with has a fishy vagina, then she has bacterial vaginosis and needs to know.

Vagina is similar to McDonalds fish fillet in the same way it tastes fleshy. But I wouldn't describe it as fishy.

They all smell different. My girlfriends doesn't smell the nicest, it is okay if she just had a shower though. Kind of just smells like poop.. Her older sister's smells amazing like lavender, while her younger sister is in between the two, its a mild smell. Two other girls I have fucked, one had an odd smelling pussy but it was kind of a turn on so it was good, and the other one had a mild weird odor, but also had black discharge coming out of it. The worst was this BBW I fucked last weekend, legit smelt like rotting cheese, my dick smelled like that pussy for a couple days.

burn/10

Hope those delusions aren't permanent dude...

pretty much nothing special.
just be sure you smell clean vaginas, because unwashed cunts smell as bad as unwashed dicks.

taste is somewhat interesting - as most people note there is a lot of metallic taste. ick some pennies and you'll know.

Like pass and armpits

...like victory little boy

>Smell like poop
>Lavender
>Rotting cheese

It's salty coins and milk, not salty milk and coins you dip.

Have only been with hookers and those are so fast you don't really get to know vaginas that well, or at least I haven't.

I recall them smelling like freshly cooked fish with lemon slices, but 1/10 strong as smelling.

Am I close?

Lick the top of your handpalm and then smell it

usually kinda slightly pissy and sort of musky.

Make yourself get some pre cum then wait a few hours and smell your panties.

How do you mean?

This

kek'd

Smells like dubs

Vagina dubs

Dubs say milky fish and coins

The metallic taste is because she's near her period and you're tasting iron from her blood.

Dubs fanny

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Period fanny

Dried Squid

Fanny fuck

from my experiences its pretty sweet. never had anything bad and its never been disapointing to taste either

Sweat and piss but like really faint, because that's what they are

Smells like bags of salty sand milk

check'd

you're not wrong

Female fanny trips

One last chance at trips

Depends, I remember a vagina that smelled and tasted EXACTLY like weed. Some smell fishy and stink others are almost smell/tasteless.

femanon here.
well it should never smell fishy, unless she got period going... a tampon (especially when you took a piss during wearing one, yes it kind of absorbs the urine), if you take it out later it can definitely smell fishy.
but normally, it really doesn't smell fishy. I'd say it always smells slightly acidic because of the vaginal bacterial flora which produces lactic acid to protect the mucosa. at the same time it can smell slightly sweet
but the vaginal smell itself (if you she didn't just take a shower a couple minutes ago) is really hard to explain and it differs from girl to girl... it just smells like vagina but like i said fishy isn't a normal vagina smell

As a lesbian, this is the most accurate reply in this thread. That's the smell of the liquid inside the vagina but outside it depends how clean is the girl. Only smels to fish If she doesn't wash is pussy like in four days.

the inside smells like pennies?

Depends also of the girl, some can smell really fishy after few hours, it's a sweating issue afaik

Buh das ah meemee bae.

If it smells like salmon, keep on jamming.

If it smells like trout, get the fuck out.

old piss and sweat

Wtf. So wise.

Varies. Usually primarily sweat.

Checked boi

So even if they're super aroused it just smells like a lot of sweat?

Damn, you're right

wow

If they shower before sex it is mostly odourless.