I need help understanding something

I need help understanding something.
Why does it matter that Russia hacked the DNC? They only obtained info. That's the general thing to do. We do it to each other, politically, all the time. Plus even if he got funded by the russians, it doesn't matter because people around the world finance politicians here.
Even so, the voting booths are isolated and closed systems and unless one person (if not a mass of people) is willing look through every machine to change the votes, it's extremely unlikely.

Info on the opponent, getting funded (doesn't matter who, Hilary quietly accepted a donation from the KKK) and he got his base to go out and vote. In the end. People voted.

So again.... why does Russia matter?

>inb4

> Inb4 "Donald Trump was unlikely to win"
> source: I've worked for the DNC and the RNC

Bump

Just a red herring thrown out by CNN and Washington Post. They took the findings from the CIA and blew it up to make it seem like the Russians undermined our election. It wouldn't have made a difference if the Russians actually hacked the DNC or if some fag in his basement in North Dakota did it. Just another last ditch attempt to discredit Trump's win.

Well I was informed that the DNC was hacked the Day of by Hilary's assistants. I though it was Julian Assange via WikiLeaks.

So nothing right? Even it's all true?
> tit bump
Bump

Yeah it won't happen.

Even if it did, I'd hate to be Hillary for those 4 years. Everyone who voted Trump into office would totally discredit her because she get elected out of a default aituation, not by actually winning. You'd figure the first lady president would have won through actual votes and support, not because she sucks and people cried about it hard enough until they got their way.

Man I'm glad Trump won. I'm tired of living in a nation of crybabies and faggots

I'm glad Trump won but when I worked for him 3 years ago... fuck he's stupid socially. I swear he has some kind of social condition or something. He's really efficient though. Like scary efficient. However, he's extremely oblivious and ruthless about it. How he talks is how every political campaign coordinator talks when we work.

I've never met Hilary because she never really needed anyone like me when you have Soros behind you.

Have more titz.

It's kind of like when the allies tried informing German citizens what the Nazis were really doing during World War II and they didn't want to listen because the facts were coming from the enemy.
If the facts are true it isn't the source that matters.

that's a man, baby

this guy gets it.

Again
Even if the facts are true, nothing illegal was done. Just some people we don't like made donations and worked in behalf of their interests.

Sit down and have some tits with me, sir.

>why does it matter if a foreign government has been meddling in our political process, trying to undermine our democracy by choosing a side and then promoting it by illegal activities?
Well gee, user, I guess it's not THAT big of a deal. However, something tells me you'd be throwing an absolute hissy fit if it was Clinton they helped.

That too. What do we name it?
The Great Wall of America? Lol.

I think it's interesting that Russia wanted Trump in the White House. Based on the floated appointments so far, there are close ties to Russia.

I've actually worked for him as well, about 15 years ago tho. In Trump Towers Palm Beach (WPB) I was hired to do a job in the penthouses with a local artist. Trump himself didn't live there but a friend of his did so he often came by to check on the progress and make sure his out of town wealthy friend was getting what he asked for.

Anyways, the guy was a total asshole. No fucking manners. At least at the time. Still prefer his rich ass over Hillary although I know it's going to be a long few years of Christian BS again.

Nobody except the leftists cares about this russian bullshit story.
Liberal media with the help of different government branches, spewing out anti-Trump disinformation has been ongoing for over a year now. It didn't change shit then and won't change shit now, the american people knows that the media is completely biased when it comes to Trump.

Not to mention that the official CIA report says: "We THINK Russia TRIED to influence the election in Trump's favor".
So... w/e.

>CEO of oil company
>business ties with a massive oil producing country

wtf i hate commerce now

meh, as long as they didn't make anything up and actually only provided legit information I don't care who did it. Not at all. I do not, did not, support Trump or Hillary for the record but I do have an interest in the truth.

Stop watching CNN for news pleb... Start there then come back, until then fuck off and stop thinking the way they want you to.

Regardless of whom you supported, this is a big deal, because it will require extreme sanctions to that absolute shithole of a country.

Russia didn't hack the DNC. Are you a Hilary shill? Stop spreading false rumours

>why does Russia matter?

Because shit heads like you are willing to vote based on propaganda from an enemy nation

CASE CLOSED

that's my concern. basically they are upset that trump got a boost in popularity by the downfall of her opponent due to the scandal of the leaked emails. Whatever hacking occourred, it didn't change the results as in "they didn't hack votes". i mean sure it influenced it, then again, it was democratic's fault not to clear the waters themselved. something along the lines of
>we deleted those emails as a matter of self preservation, the content of those email were *insert random lie* they want us to lose so they will attemt to insinuate fear of an higher illicit going on so be advised
instead they tried to cover up best they can and attacking the hackers for the illicit they did, trying to shift everyone's attention from what the leaks were about. Which eventually got them to lose.

>trying to undermine our democracy by choosing a side

The Russians ALLEGEDLY exposed factual information about Hillary. Informing the voters on important info isn't undermining democracy, informed voters are an essential part of democracy working.

>Why does it matter that Russia hacked the DNC?

cause in the same vein that fagity ass sjw queers who want to legislate speech and what can and can't be said.

Horseshoe theory proven again. The extremes who are against investigating the hacks fail to realize that it is something that can just as easily happen to the other side. They are either ignoring it or scared of what it may come up from investigating it, but at the same time its dumb to simply ignoring since the safety of the country should come first and not the prominence of whatever party.

How and why should be looked into as to help fight against and be prepared for any future foreign attacks not matter who it may aimed against. Since country should come first. Though im not naive enough to know that most just care about the money and power and not the people at large.

You idiot, the only external nation allowed to influence our policies is Israel. Everyone else is a threat, or didn't you know that?

They withheld information they obtained from their RNC hacks. They aggressively astroturfed American social media and disseminated all kinds of propaganda and misinformation. Russian 'troll' is a full time job. Their ultimate goal is to undermine the EU and weaken and divide America politically at home. It's a complete lie to say that they only provided legit information.

1) They don't.
2) No one can prove it was actually Russia. Just that it came from a Russian proxy. This proves nothing.
3) Jill Stein is currently getting illegal campaign contributions to the tune of $7m to demand recounts "because hacking". It's all just a way to raise money. Everything is money.
Where did Bernie go with everyone's $27? Beach house!
Where's Hil-dog with the Clinton fund? Whole Cul-de-sac and lifetime SS protection baby!
Obama? I bought this shit straight cash!

>informing voters on important info
So, it was just coincidence that they were only going after one side?... as if they couldn't have dug up any dirt on Trump and his minions.

I realize it's difficult for you to think outside of your moronic party politics, but just try to put yourself in the other parties shoes.

How about only informing voters on one side while intentionally keeping them in the dark about the other, despite having obtained dirt on both?

No. I do have concerns about it. It's just the matter happens every election down to the state level. Donations from other countries always happen. I'm not saying it's right but ultimately it's part of government itself. So the point is moot.

I'm more thinking along the side of, what can we actually do? He's not going to jail. He's not going to be impeached.

You think he's going to hop on the religious platform? Isn't that useless post election?

>This guy gets it.

They've got something personal on Trump to blackmail him with, I'd bet.

so they held informations about the rnc but disclosed infos about the dnc. they were partial but they didn't fabricate proofs or anything, it's the dnc's fault for not being transparent. You cannot fear informations leaking if there's nothing to leak, if nothing it proved how the dnc wasn't filled with saints as they wanted the people to believe.

>this proves nothing
It tells us, BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, that Russia was behind it. You don't know more than the fucking CIA, and you should really stop pretending that you do.

>donations are equal to illegal hacking, so the point is moot
Kill yourself

I'm not. I'm just wondering why the party I'm currently working for in for the run off elections and going from state to state, are suddenly really interested in this.

This is my impression actually. I keep hearing the stories from insiders about his sleep schedule and efficiency. It sounds like some people I know who would make for a good president.

To me the president is a position where you have to be so ridiculously busy that you cannot possibly actually DO anything. It has to be a 100% nonstop shit show of your 10,000 assistants handing you files. You'd need someone like that who only sleeps like 5 hours a day and will just keep everyone thinking they're about to have their head cut off for fucking up if things are going to run properly.

Obama seems like he's just like "sup bro" all the time. I don't get how you can play golf 50 days a year and run the US. I have taken less vacation in my entire life then that fucker has in the last 6 months.

I feel guilty about it though. Honestly this whole thing can end if one of the 2 preach peace.

We are making their people suffer. Not their government. So yeah, sanctions don't do much now.

>implying Trump isn't the thinnest-skinned crybaby of them all

I said SOMEONE. Read.

Clearly you know literally nothing about computers.

There is no way to track the location of a hack. It is literally not possible if you do it correctly. You don't need fucking fancy shit, you can be some kid in a fucking basement with a toolkit of software you bought off the internet for a couple grand and some above average programming skills. You seriously do not need much to hide your tracks on the internet.

I'm not a Hilary shill by the way. I worked for Bernie then got hired on the bounce.

This
Was meant for you.

Well most of said to be picks are Christians with personal interest in all things Christian, so yeah, I think we're going to see a lot of pro Christian government again. Back to the Bush days type of Christian government. Science denial, telling the public they're talking to God concerning major decisions and all that. Pro anti-evolution movements get a new wind, "Creation/Christian Science" being emboldened all over. ect.

How and why? Maybe because hilldog was intentionally using a private email server so she could conduct her usual illegal business? The same reason why John podesta used his gmail account, if they would have been using secure emails this wouldn't have happened in the first place...

>I realize it's difficult for you to think outside of your moronic party politics,but just try to put yourself in the other parties shoes
But I am non-partisan, so fuck your biased, wrong assumptions
What is the dirt on Trump? The stuff the media made sure everyone was informed of while ignoring most dirt on Hillary? Do you know that the hackers actually buried Trump's dirt? Where do you get these claims?

Oh, are you a demon?

So do you think this political stunt will actually help us in the end or end up influencing another cold war. I fucking went through that shit. Not fun.

I support picking the side of Russia over the side of kebab

If you're only worried about donations the look into the effing Clinton foundation!

It's sole reason for existence is to launder foreign campaign contributions to the DNC!

I agree, about 1/3 of my family lives in Krasnoyarsk, but unfortunately, their government can't keep getting away with being sneaky, unscrupulous cunts.

Proof or gtfo Hillary shill

I did't say that's what they did so no lying on my part, if you're implying that. However, I do require evidence for your claims or I'll go on assuming that you're lying for having made them. Evidence is the be all and end all with me. I'm not interested in opinions, yours or anyone else's.

What does this even mean?

Do you think that we have not been in a cold war non stop since WW2? Everyone has a nuclear triad....

Im glad I don't have to live with your thoughts. It must be nice to be so righteously moronic though, never burdened by critical thought or inquiry. I'm jealous of your blissful experience and saddened at the thought of you reproducing.

Am I Demon?

Not entirely sure, however if there were plans to debunk an election in motion. If it was someone in the US responsible I'm sure there is something in place to just arrest said individual and on with inauguration. There "might" be something in place to prevent said inauguration due to foreign political interference, dunno just a stab at a guess.

Yes. It actually is.
The money spent is to get people to the polls and figure out stupid ideas on how to get more fuckers in there. As of late, people are taking the Vote By Mail (VBM) route. It costs a shit ton of money. Along with getting the political scores of every door that is knocked on.

I'm not worried.

Why would the Russians need to "dig up dirt" on Trump when our entire mainstream media was doing just that?? Did you ever consider that the Russians legitimately feared some sort of conflict if Hillary was to get elected. Maybe it was appealing to vlad to hear a potential US leader saying we did not need to be at constant odds with Russia?

Obama never wanted to lead this country just " transform" it aka destroy

Oh yeah. He's fucked a 14 year old. He was supposed to go to court for it. Hilary promised she wouldn't bring that up as long as he didn't bring up other shit. That's the rumour mill though. The first line is fact though.

What this guy said:
My understanding of current global affairs means that I think you should be enormously relieved that Hillary will not be your president.

Russia supported Trump because Hillary was steering into higher risk of war.

Progress! Towards the egalitarian marxist utopia. It's completely fair if everyone suffers and starves.

You seem like you're in favor of overturning Citizens United. Trump is not. The more you know...

2/10, try again.

Because he sends others for him.
His philosophy is essentially, "work smarter not harder."
He does have like personal fits with himself but he's smart as all hell.

It was fun working for him. He let me have dinner with him and other political coordinators when we won Illinois.

Seriously, the man, according to everyone in the mainstream media, including a few celebs, is a racist, sexist, pro rapist, every other bad ist and ism there is and he still won. It couldn't get any worst, still did it. What else could have possibly said about him? He as running against a woman who had a hand, a vote in the mass deaths of 100,000+ civilians yet he was the one being called Hitler. Still won.

Did you ever consider that it might be appealing to have an extremely easily manipulated candidate that Putin can control if he just says nice things about him?

This is OP
This is correct.

I just want to clarify. I'm searching for the point of it all. I'm not part of the higher ups so I don't know what the fuck they are doing. They just suddenly said, "okay we are helping out Wisconsin."

Now this week it's about russians and we were asked to stay in our current runoff locations where we were hired after the election is over.

Yea we been way to succesfull sucking the lifeblood out of every impoverished nation it's all our fault and Obama was here to take swift social justice upon all of us spoiled colonialists!!!!

Uggghhhh. Anything to keep the votes huh? lol

Is he scared he's going to lose them? He practically has blind follower base.

Hillary promised that she would start a war with Russia when she became president in order to garner the support of the military-industrial complex. They always need a new big scary target to justify their continued existence.

Only they fucked up. She's never gonna be president (rightly so). So now they're resorting to all kinds of hare-brained secondary plans to stir up some shit so they can still have their blood for the blood god.

Unfortunately I was really poor urban kid in the US.
Yada Yada Yada. You can guess the rest.

The cold war finances was taken out from the humanitarian departments thus making it worse for us. A cold Christmas is not a.nice one.

Yea because all the golf and vacations he took really proved he just wanted to work hard and lead the country. He couldn't have possibly just flew around the world on our dime snobbing around with elites spending hundreds of thousands on single dinners and fancy parties, while american workers where losing jobs and losing healthcare for there familes. No no he didn't do any of that because you said so.

Where the fuck do you people come up with this shit?
It's amazing how unbelievably idiotic some of your conspiracy bullshit is.
I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

Not going to reproduce. Genes are too fucked and the political life doesn't allow me to have one.

However the mentality thing is where I have to disagree. I work for both sides and I'm trying to figure this shit out.

Are you retarded? You do realize the Clinton foundations purpose right?? Any world leaders who wants to play ball better have a surrogate donate a shitload of money to be on good terms with the Clintons but apparently you missed the last 10 years of this going on. Next.

I don't know of any sanction that doesn't allow them to finance political gains in government.

As to the Debunking, I refer to the election machine (the russians) statement I made in the first post.

Correct. Unfortunately to change the system you need to fucking need to get down and dirty. Which is what I intend on doing. I'm copying the politicians they breed.

Getting lighter skin
No tattoos
Thick head of hair.
Speech practices.

Unfortunately I do not participate, nor am I coached to do this. It's just a matter of what is generally accepted and success rate of those who do.

>implying a wall would work
Shoot on sight is better

The first part I have no knowledge of.

The second part is true. It's called "the dance" and you only get 2 shots at it. If you fail the first, redeem the second time. It's essentially why Mitt didn't want to run again.

They also apparently hacked the RNC, but didn't release the info. Now they have blackmail material over the party that controls our government. This is a HUGE problem. For those of you that say they didn't release it because there was nothing bad there, let me go ahead and laugh at you preemptively. HA!

I refer you to this.

It was a joke. Chill

It wouldn't work either.
I think Eric cart man is perfect for the job though. Lol

I have literally responded to a huge majority of you guys.

I got some info that was helpful from all you.
So thank you guys.
I'm going to enjoy my day off.
Have a good one.
Keep lurking.

You sir are an idiot. If none of you think it's a big deal you're all idiots. You're all so swept up with Trump that you're finding ways to cope and accept how fucked it is

Can you imagine if Trump was hacked, his team's email were spread all over the Internet... and then a bunch of Sup Forums neckbeards, nihilist Russians and Trumpette redditors came up with a bunch of retarded conspiracy theories that they spread like wildfire because, duh, people are gullible...

And then imagine Hillary started putting in pro-Russia cabinet members into her cabinet.

And then it came out that the Russians were not only behind the hacks, but they also played large part in spreading disinformation about Trump.

And then Hillary, after the CIA said Russia had something to do with the hacks and the disinformation, just didn't bother reading the intelligence, and waved it all off with a wave of the hand: "That report is biased, and it was just created to discredit my win over Trump... even though I lost by 2.4 million votes.

Yeah, Im sure the Republicans would be silent, and not be up in arms about it....

Ugh. You don't get the point.
You clearly don't know how government is and how it works. You have to work with reality. Not some utopia of what you think what government should be.
Accept it. Calling people idiots doesn't do shit and gets people to move away from your stance. If you wanna do something about it, then get your ass in there, stomach the superficial and drama, and change it.
Don't complain if you're not doing shit to help.

Again. That's not what I'm saying. I'm asking what is the purpose of the show in the first place. It won't accomplish anything. Hilary's numbers are so low after the election that they won't matter. She literally can not rile up people anymore. Even with this.

There is no limit to their hypocrisy. Trump was declaring that the entire election was rigged simply because he thought it wasn't going his way, and they have the audacity to criticize democrats for questioning the results.

Trump made "lock her up" one of the main staples of his campaign, and then he turns around and considers someone who was found GUILTY of the same thing for Secretary of State. Petraeus would actually have to report to Trump as his parole officer... literally. Kek

#draintheswamp... and then fill it back up

It's all about MONEY.

Look at Jill Stein. PERFECT EXAMPLE.
She got 1% or less. Why didn't she just GO THE FUCK AWAY?! I mean...she's bat shit insane to begin with!

Because people are paying her in campaign contributions (probably Soros) to start bullshit. They can't have Hillary or a standing Senator do it and there's no one else with political clout left in the democratic half of the country so they give her money to flap her gums.

Look at her contributions. $7 million fucking dollars to do recounts. She didn't even raise $2m when she was RUNNING!

Then when you look at the timing...she gets just as much money in the middle of the night as during the day. Clearly it's an automated, micro-payment system to pay her to start shit. Clinton fund or Soros or something.
Look at Bernie. He lost then bought a beach house with your $27. He didn't give it back. Some socialist hero.

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY. They're mad because someone turned off the faucet for them for 4-8-12-16 years.

Ive been saying this exact same shit.

Only in america is it ok to take millions of dollars from superpacs to spread lies about yourself and your opponent, yet somehow its wrong to realease true information that was stored illegally on private mail servers in an attempt to hide their content from her peers. The reason why they dont want you using private email servers to talk about government buisiness is because Russia can more easily hack your gmail account than the government email servers. As i see it, Hillary fucked up, and this is the consequence of her fucking up. This is not Russia influencing the election on purpose, even if Vlad the destroyer himself did it. This is entirely Hillarys fault and as soon as those emails were uncovered they should have been made publicly available because the American people have a right to know why she was being so sketchy about these emails. Its essentially the government getting mad because we caught them doing shit they shouldnt be doing, then they play what is now officially the Trump card by saying the whole thing was rigged.

Daily reminder that Trump is ignoring security briefings because he gets his news "directly from daily conversations with over 41 world leaders".

Dis gon b gud

Examples of how efficient he was?

But in my eyes it does nothing.
It actually hurts us to investigate.
So why the fuck do it.

It's always about money. This is nothing new.

the fact that foreign nations can easily hack into government servers shows that our national cybersecurity is trash and should be investigated regardless of what political side you're on, doesn't matter how much it influenced the election, this is worrying shit

Jesus Christ, Americans are fucking dumb. Between their uneducated hicks and knuckle-dragging niggers, there isn't an industrialized nation on earth who can match the amount of absolute retards.

The main problem with this arguement is that Trump didnt break the law and attempt to hide it from the government while working for said government. Im sure Trump has done some horrible shit but he either hid it well enough or it was something less rampantly corrupt, like saying vulgar things about women. Russia did not make Hillary lose, Hillary lost by being a downright shitty lying cheating politician and getting caught doing it. Democrats getting all worked up about it and Russia releasing emails shouldnt be the issue, the fact that she did the shit that she did should be the issue.