I need advice. I saw naked pictures of a friend. I'm not supposed to and it wasn't from the internet...

I need advice. I saw naked pictures of a friend. I'm not supposed to and it wasn't from the internet. I know who it was for. I had access to them by creeping out on seemingly unimportant folders.

Should I tell her I saw them? I don't want to loose her as a friend ... But I did saw her in a variety of poses including double fingering and pussy cum playing.

(Not her on pic)

if you are telling us you have no way to share said pictures, then im not sure we really care all that much

Post pics or fuck off queerbait

Tell us who it was for and what relation that person was to her and maybe we can help you btw do you have more of the girl in your pic?

I won't take the risk of posting her pics here. She would know it's either from me or from the other guy it was probably for. I know the other guy too.

I can post my dick though.

so crop out her face like fucking duh

It was probably for another "friend" of mine. She has a crush on him.

letting us see the pictures would help deciding if you should tell her or not

>I can post my dick though
Nigger what? You fucking faggot we want her pics not your dick jewboy. Stop being a pussy ass bitch

this one

no one interested in yo PENIS

You think she wouldn't notice? She knows her tits and pussy. Especially that they were selfies, she very well knows how she posed.

Fucking idiot just post the pics or no ones gonna listen to you

Did she know it was sent to that person or did he receive those pics another way? You can post your penis if you really want

Don't post them if she or her friend visits Sup Forums

It wasn't sent to me. It was copied during a maintenance. I just uncompressed cache files to get them.

I don't knie if she does. I do think the pics are for the other fuy, but man she was horny and that much pictures either made that other guy really happy, or she does that for her, or she went here. Can't confirm.

Just post the fucking pictures, shes nkt gonna find out, scince when do girls browse Sup Forums?

I'm too much afraid she will. Hell I even think she is reading this right now. If you are there my connected friend, then you know how I am. Text me right now saying "Hola, it's me" in the language we communicate normally.

Faggot! Faggot you to heck!

Post the pictures you massive faggot

Say I'm a fagot all you want, I care about her andnabout our friendship. I won't take any chances.

you are total beta loser. tell her you liked her pics and give her that knowing smile. Never tell her which pics you saw. She will think the mystery is hot and therefore you will be hot and suddenly find you super attractive.

What a fucking retard

Fucking autist

Then leave you stupid shit monger

Retarded cunt

This OP
Works every time

Stupid fucking normie, why make the shitty thread if your not gonna do anything, please kill yourself for being such a useless cunt

So... you were creeping out in 'seemingly unimportant folders', and now you feel like telling her you saw something you shouldn't have? Is there even a goal in doing this, or am I missing something?

No need to say anything, Seeing someone naked is not any sort of big deal.

Another thing to consider, I'm married.

I wanted to say something to her like "Can you review this folder and let me know if anything needs work". There is 5 pics that didn't need me to read thr cache file.

That could work like "I may have seen something you did expect to"?

For everyone else. I'll see what I can do. I'm not even on my comptuer to get the pics anyhow.

The goal is that, given the pics I daw, we have a much more fun relashionship as she has sexual tastes identical to mine.

you're a retard..

She is hotter than your wife, otherwise you wouldn't care, so the point stands.

Yeah well she is a petite hotty. Even has a nerdy interest.

Wife is fine, sexually could be a alot better and physically too. But she is my girl for life.

Okay. Faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot. That'll do for now. Somebody else take over?

Op where did you get the original picture?

Can you just die already fag master?

>my girl for life
while I obsess over another girl.

pussy cum playing

During a maintenance in backup folders. I think she thought the pics were deleted but they weren't. I then uncompressed a cache file and found a shit ton more, but with crap quality (too small)

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Are you 9?
Plz KYS

Op post the nudes, or at least post a normal pic of the girl, i wanna know if its worth waiting for you to find the nudes again

Post em faggot.
Otherwise, no one gives a shit.

No i mean the pic you used to accompany the original post

Don't tell her. There's no need to. Only say something if they're for public viewing

... reverse google that shit

I do

To all those who are really helping, skype me.

mr.papate @ hotm ail DOT com

You found nudes of your friend but didn't save them so u could post them on this thread? 2 things that are for certain:
>OP is a screaming faggot
>This thread is a lie

I saved the cache files and the script to uncompress them. It's called backing up my ass if either her or my wife finds the backup

Fuck you, faggot.

You first, fucking mud runner!

You, please skype me for real discussion. thabks for help. See my skype post higher

make a new facebook, tell her you hacked her and blackmail

>not her on pic
then what are you waiting for? dump em.

Take them and use them for masturbation material.