I asked /adv/ but theyre a bunch of pussies

I asked /adv/ but theyre a bunch of pussies

I've been talkin to this girl for awhile but never try to make a move because she's underage. She's asked to come to my apartment a few times and I don't let her. She also asks me to come over to her friends house which I never would dare. This girl is always making references to me as her father and has said that she wants to go in public with me and pretend to be my daughter before.

I had this weird conversation her last night and was looking for some insight as to what this means

>"user dudes are being creeps to me"
>ask her who and how
>it's some college bros
>says she blocked them
>I'm like whatever what's up
>I watched dazed and confused today so I wanted to smoke a joint and get laid
>me: sounds like a good time
>tells me she worked all day and has to work tomorrow too, conversation tapers off

I'm so confused this would be so easier if this girl was 18

what do Sup Forums?

Bro I have the same kind if thing with this girl from work. She is always flirting and making sexual jokes. One time she was filling up a cup with vinegar and when it squirted out she said it was like a penis. I laughed hard. She is always telling me that I look so young (I'm 32) and that she thought I was 25. She invited me to her 18th birthday. I won't go, I think it would be creepy. But damn man she is incredibly sexy. I hang out with her older sister but man if given the opportunity I would totally smash.

I say just fuck her, and lose the drama. If she's willing, go for it

Lol amerifags age of consent being 18

Its sad, I'm really into younger girls, not super young, young that wouldn't be considered pedo in any other country really

the age of 18 consent is bullshit

I'm a chef in the uk every year where I work in September you get a new group of sexy 16 and 17 year old girls (completely legal) it's like a second Christmas

I mean, ideally, i could have her come over on new years. I'm supposed to go to some big ass show on new years, but its gonna be like a $200 ordeal at the end of the day, its out of state, I got in an argument with the dude i was supposed to go with, and also hes saying he wants me to drive. yeah. no. fuck that.

I could have this girl over instead, clean my apartment up real nice, send my roommate to his gfs city for the weekend. get a couple nice bottle of wine and champagne, maybe like 2-3 joints, set up my stereo and just have a great time with this girl. shes actually really cool for her age and not like super obnoxious

but theres no way this is really feasible in my eyes and a huge reason for that is because of her age.

thats like 90% of the issue.

Fuck yeah bro. I cook and serve at two restaurants and the girls are definitely a perk. Servers are easy as fuck. Usually pretty got too. People who are looking to get laid need to work in a restaurant. Nothing else like it.

Your convo sounds pretty beta user.
What is the actual age of this chick?

shes 17, im 24

Shes friends with my little brother and tells me things like that i'm her god and shit.

And yea the conversation was beta af but this girl is 17, i'm honestly scared to talk to her

Jesus man that's not even a huge age difference. Grow a dick.

Stop being a fucking pussy and smash that shit. She obviously want's it.

Dude, just screw her, she's almost 18 anyway just say you didn't realise she was 17.

whens her birthday?

Not until like middle of next year, may or june

her dad and cousin will beat my ass, and this will def get around to little kids who talk alot and shit

fucking jailbait is what makes this country great, don't let a little beating stop you from ploughing some teen cunt.

i totally see why you would feel weird about and i relate. i was in a similar situation a few years ago and didnt know what to do.However, She's 6 months or less from 18. I think you are fine, just dont burn yourself and keep it between you guys.

meh, im gonna be on probation starting in like january for fucking up somebodies shit, you'd think i'd learn my lesson

als this worries and feels cause law... for that i love my sandnigger infested country...

>be 30
>smash 15
>everythings cool