How does this make you feel white boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

j.gifs.com/66KG6V.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lonely

Good for them?

I feel happy for their long lasting love

Her parents were right to make this choice

I feel like the exception has disproven the general trend of black peoples marriages failing more often than other races, that is if the marriages even take place in the first place

Makes me feel in different "mary" is clearly a jew and not white. This nigger simply removed another garbage minority from the superior white dating pool that could've possibly ended up race mixing with a pure white and ruining perfect dna. Thanks "Jake."

Pretty happy. It's nice to know, that some people actually get to enjoy a life-lasting relationship.

Like they must not have had children.

>Perfect DNA
>Shitposting on Sup Forums and not accomplishing something
Pick one

statistical anomaly

That suit is wearing him.

>pic related

/thread

sage

At least they anit no filthy fucking moslems.

>ruining perfect DNA
Care to elaborate?

Congrats on a long lasting loving marriage. May all who read this post be granted the same type of everlasting love. In addition, if you don't reply to this post your mother, will cum in her sleep tonight dreaming of your cock.Only you can prevent this unfortunate action from taking place.

This meme needs to end.

b.b.b.bait much ?

Or, you know, you could stop being a faggot. It won't stop as long as you have to reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

stop answering and it will die.

reply to this post or this meme will die in its sleep tonight

Replying

Good for them

Indifferent.

I don't actually care but she was ugly then and just got uglier. Just an observation.

You must make the change you want to see in the faggot world, faggot.

You gonna deny mommy her cum? Some son you are.

I feel like it's another thread made by a 13-15 year old white teenager wanting a reaction or attention.

Or, you know, you could stop being a faggot and stop using that in every post. Remember, my man, that you have to reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Watch out white boys, black men are coming to love your girl forever

This

Nigger loving whore of a daughter deserves to be kicked out

Did anyone read this?Mommy is not going to die... She is going to cum.

its nice that they met the love of their live, and nice to see a nigger that didnt run away after fucking someones daughter

Good for Mary and jake, they make a sweet little old couple

Wait. That's not the same black guy.

lel fuck off

IDK about ne1 else but I would like to suck a nice black dick.

NUTTED!

Who the hell wants a married couple living in their house, no shit they kicked her out she's an adult

I was initially going to make fun out of whoever spent the time to make that but it actually gave me a good kek

You're really being as much of a 12 year old faggot as the other user.

>Mary and Jake
>Jake..

Kek

As well as their parents deserved to lose family. It's a win win really

Making someone be a retard is retarded? Do you know where you are faggot?

>has to reply because he's a idiot so covers it in shitposting

j.gifs.com/66KG6V.gif

Gives me a little nod of appreciation that a marriage lasted 65 years.

I know you're a fag but, what am I? BTW, your mom is gon' cum to nigger dick tonight. If you don't reply.

He was a black man, not a nigger.
Not a problem so move along.

dont you mean jaekwon?

Makes me happy they were able to find love despite not being accepted by their families.

Also makes me see that black men are capable of staying with a woman and loving her and they're not all just hiphop gorillas.

nice job

Bravo, well played.

>jew
>mixing with blacks
I'm okay with this

Mary. Marry. Jake. B-

Ajaj

Happy that people can stay loyal to each other for that long

Jew and a Nigga, I don't care.
JEWS Aren't white!

asshole
u too

Honestly back then from what I've seen, it seems that most black people were friendly, kind, and respecting. Now it's like the complete opposite in the younger generation.

Sad that I will not age as well as a black man. Black don't crack. Look at the guy, he could still be a pussy hound if he wanted to. She sure as fuck can't say the same.

oki

A mix of these. I miss having someone but holy shit 65 years of love is impressive

You probably didn't grow up in a high black population percentage.
33% where I am and they've always been cunts.

Umadewhitboi?

Getting blacked back in the day bitch lost her family. Fuck this whore and her nigger

>kicked out
more like if you're old enough to fuck, you're old enough to move the fuck out and pay your own shit.

You can have it

Good because Jake is clearly not a nigger, you nigger

kinda small pic

well there had to be ONE out there i guess. statistically.

With my hands
Why? Am I supposed to feel something?

wow

wow

underrated

That nose tells me she's jewish so I don't care. She was ugly when she was young anyway.

actually nice

Happy that some people can get along.

It means disowned
>applying 2016 terminology to 60 years ago
>ISHYGDDT