Will Obama go down as the worst president in US history?

Will Obama go down as the worst president in US history?

Other urls found in this thread:

crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-fiscal-guide-2016-election
trofire.com/2016/03/22/retired-general-speaks-truth-created-isis-ring-fire/
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=-FkIJEmOyoA
usdebtclock.org/2008.html
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Trump already has that title.

Stay mad libtard

No, the media will keep twisting the facts portraying him in a good light and 100 years from now the history books will say he was one of the greatest and most beloved by all Americans and was a great uniter

> Makes me sick

Stay mad conservatard

>no major scandals
>pull US out of a tight spot

Why would he be bad

Mnuchin and wall st will make sure trump is greatest president. Can't wait for my tax breaks and deregulation. Thanks for the money Republicans hahahahaha

Lol I see what you did there.

Not mad, disgusted

It would take serious devotion for someone to be a worse president than Buchanan. Obama was way too bad at being bad to, y'know, strongarm the Supreme Court into delivering the Dred Scott decision while overseeing the dissolution of the Union.

Taking that L pretty hard

>pull US out of a tight spot

what are you referring to?

We got Bin Laden under Obama, and not Bush. Why you so mad, Conservitard?

The Russian don't do anything and you Americans already made them look worse than america and turkey combined

you posting a hyperbolic post about obama: seems good, no mad here
someone posts converse point about trump:
wtf this guy's so mad i'll show this libtard bitch, where's my jpgs

he did something he got me more money on my income tax check.

Bush was a worse president that him easily.

We need evidence broh
I can say i killed him too

user... pls

>Literally bob after 2009
Underage b&

he already as gone down as the worst.
also he's "gone down" on a regular basis.

nice toots

Just gonna leave this here

Serious question: do you have a bit of the Down's?

I killed Adolf Hitler.

Nah I think Carter will always have that title sinched. Failed in almost everything he set out to do. Obama did do some really shitty stuff, but thanks to a really good press department alot of the blame got shifted off him. His legacy will be that he was simply the first Black president. If you think thats significant is really up to you.

Agreed.

Setting aside that most of the deficits are due to automatic stabilizers (increased entitlements, lowered tax payments) following the global financial crisis, good. Public deficits are too low as it is.

Your fathers ass
Pissface.

Herbert Hoover will probably hold the title for awhile still.

And the Soviet Union collapsed under Reagan

> Only retards give Obama credit for Bin Laden
> Only retards give Reagan credit for bringing down the USSR

BOOM! Headshot.

This.

I honestly have no problem with obama, I just hate hillary clinton, Obama is nowhere near the worst president and I think he's an alright guy

>doubled the national debt
>gave all the money to the bankers who fucked us
>more people on welfare than ever before
>median family income is lower than 8 years ago
>job market is fucked, college degrees are almost negligible now
>divided america
>implemented a healthcare system that made it more expensive for americans than before instead of fixing the old system
>his "foreign policy"
>created ISIS
>Iran "deal"

Of course he's the worst. I can't even think of a good thing he's done

Fun fact, you cannot fix a recession and reduce the national debt at the same time. You just can't. You either increase government spending to promote growth, or cut taxes to promote growth. Both of these cost the government money. Plus the data shows it worked.

>Herbert Hoover will probably hold the title for awhile still
For non-americans: why?

But you haven't!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Going to uni to be a history teacher. If I have any say in it I'll paint him as a horrible president. He did mediocre in a time we needed a good leader. And he only did mediocre for one half the country.

Oh, so you're concerned about the debt then? You might wanna check this out, user...
crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-fiscal-guide-2016-election

You probably won't read it, so I'll just tell you that the Congressional Budget Office predicts that Trumps tax plan will add about 7-10 trillion dollars to the defecit. They estimated Clinton's to be around 800 billion.

>his "foreign policy" created ISIS?
Reagan? Bush senior? Bush Junior?

nope

Yet the data doesn't show that the long term unemployed are not even considered in the list. It only shows the people who are unemployed in a 6 month span. After that, they're just not working.

Great arguement

Jimmy Carter is the worst in recent history. But I think Obama can unseat him easily. Evrery thing he did was about his ideology. Not once did he do anything because it was the right thing to do.

Thats all a lie user.
Its irresponsible and imoral to promote this bullshit.

Clinton got lucky with the Internet bubble. Prior to that, he threw up his hands and gave up on balanced budgets, acknowledging there'd be deficits for the indefinite future.

In this, he was no different from previous presidents.

If Trump can get the trillions in offshore money back into the US with little or no additional taxes on it, that will be enough for a good recovery.

Liberals just want it with a big tax on it, an unearned boon so they can spend it themselves.

Well, at least he unified the country and lead to black people thinking of themselves as Americans instead of Black-Americans.

not but i doubt history will remember him fondly

That was a fun fact user, to bad the GDP growth under Obama has been the slowest since the 40's despite all the spending. Obama may become the first president since Herbert Hoover not to serve during a year in which the growth in real GDP was at least 3 percent.

So your argument in defense of Obama's colossal economic failure is Trump will probably fuck up too?

>created ISIS

Trump's choice for National Security Advisor, Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn disagrees with you.

trofire.com/2016/03/22/retired-general-speaks-truth-created-isis-ring-fire/

>Will Obama go down as the worst president in US history?
Hell he did that in his first trimester.

Oh, pet peeve...there is not a Bush jr. and Bush sr. They need the same name for that.

George Herbert Walker Bush
George Walker Bush

There's no Jr and Sr. kid.

2/10 bait

> Are you even trying?

sure kid

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

The problem is that Trump's methods are as likely to just get companies to leave the US altogether, which will do nothing better than setting up loopholes where they have offshore accounts.

>implemented a healthcare system that made it more expensive for americans than before instead of fixing the old system

This right here, how old r u user

Like how you skipped Clinton, even though he has more blame then anyone you mentioned for the current conflict in the Middle East

Definitely.. he is already on track.. his true color is showing in the last 3 months..keep it up obozo.. you're fuckes

>acknowledged there'd be deficits
Kek. He claimed that his tax plan would be revenue neutral, you unbelievable dumbass. Keep making excuses for him, bootlicker.

the people who make this argument have got to be underage b&

I understand if people feel their wages are low, but if you can't get a job, of any kind, with a 4 year degree youre just a shit head

Actually it was Obama pulling out of iraq without setting up a government. He just left iraq. He created a void in the middle east and ISIS filled it. Him and Hillary Clinton also funded ISIS numerous times because they were "freedom fighters".

Reagan gave a billion dollars to osama bin laden thinking that they were also freedom fighters.

at least he will go down as a president

youtube.com/watch?v=-FkIJEmOyoA

just finished up signing up for 2017 coverage. It'll cost me $43.34 a month for a silver level plan after my tax credit.

Thanks Obama

>hillary is fucking crazy
>trump can't make a decision properly
>worst would be little johnny raygun.

Yea, assumptions... Haven't worked so far with Trump, why would they work now? Libs will try literally anything not to now down to this man...but they will soon enough...and if you didn't donate to Trump..good luck faggots

you must be in poverty then

My family has to pay close to $400 a month. Last time I had to go to the hospital was in highschool.

Thanks Obama

You can't afford spending less than $1.50 per day for health insurance? Life must suck for you

Hardly..they are worse now

>posting "facts" from a foundation Obama worked for

Annenberg, dumb shit.

gotta townhouse, a car and a girlfriend. I'm happy.

Won't happen...check polices

absolutely not. He was pretty fine all things considered

>congressional budget office
>libs
This isn't like trying to predict the % of drooling retards in the country, user

sure kid

forgot pic

Maybe..but they are all on the payroll until we see action

>LITERALLY ALL THAT MATTERS TO THE GLOBALISTS:

National debt when Obama took office: usdebtclock.org/2008.html

National debt now: usdebtclock.org/

>DOUBLED IN 8 YEARS

>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

but he's right

Factchecker, Politifact, and even Snopes have been known to not accurately report facts.

Nope, Trump will as soon as all the teeth missing incest bred tards realize he wont do anything he said he would.

I.e.
>wall building
>deport illegals

Btw. I didnt like Hillary either before you faggots say anything.

>can't find job
>give up
>drop out of "workforce"
>unemployment goes down

Literally how the Fed cooks the numbers, retard. That's how stupid they think (and know) you are.

Nixon was pretty bad.

>I'm going to lie to my students to reinforce my own presuppositions.

Daily reminder that the autists on this website actually exist in real life.

>lie

You mean like your teachers did to you by saying that he was in anyway decent?

Thats the problem with you fuckstick republicans, no matter what fact is prevented you will not believe it unless it supports your answer. You're like arguing with a god damned Christian- no matter what clear evidence is presented they simply cite the Bible like it's some kind of beacon of truth.

He's not even in the whitehouse yet. Stay mad, cuck.

Mine would have cost me $197 a month at bronze with my tax credit, and it doesn't kick in until I spend $5k out of pocket.
I'm just going to take the tax penalty of $750.
Thanks Ococksucker.

Yes, and that's why he wanted Hillary to win - she could have saved him from this shameful title by being even worse.

MFW I Googled it and it's true

We'll, 12 presidents owned human beings and at least a couple committed genocide, so no.
Crack a book once in awhile.

No, far from it. He actually did a fantastic job despite what you hear on fox news. He might be seen as one of the best just for untying the bush knot and going up against a stubborn republican run house.

Kek

>crooked hillary
>crooked media
>wrong
>lies
>no, you are
>they're terrible people
>Comet Ping Pong

CAUSE HE"S NIGGER MUSLIN

my rate went up as did my deductible.

Cool! not!

>implying Obama was a better president than George Washington

god damn leftists are retarded

Everything that's wrong with this country today can be traced back to Richard Nixon. Trump could potentially trump him if he brings about the end of the union, but only time will tell.