Which one?

which one?

They all look the same

right. then left.

3 gets creampie/marriage cute as fuck
4 facial looks like she can suck a mean dick
buttfuck 1 want to see what goofy faces she makes
Maybe fuck ugly 2 in the ass or just kill?

All of them.

Right gets a deep creampie, buttfuck left

this is right

3rd in OP

Gorgeous, damn 4 chan gave me serious yellow fever

Got any more of far right in this picture?

bump

no more?

I think I'm the only one in the thread enjoying these beautiful ladies. Sad.

Fuck you

first from the right obviously

Out of curiosity, are these girls you know personally? Gf, sister, cousin, whatever

first boner in 7 years
it hurts so much but pleasurable

i know them more than they know me. lets leave it at that

Waifu material for sure holy shit she's adorable
Lol

So much more attractive than the two on either side of her.

Fresh meat, I like #2 for sure.

Well OK then, your stalking is appreciated.

Damn that red dress looks good. No ring on her hand, I claim the waifu

Nice legs and cute toes on far left. For some reason I don't like her face, just does nothing for me

5, 2/3, 1, 4

Which one is Ariel?

Ariel is 3 in this pic

One of these girls was naive enough to get tricked into losing her virginity. The poor thing didn't even know what sex was. And so I fucked her without a condom and came inside her without asking. Then made her take a morning after pill.

>japanese sex education

please tell me which one

Rural Chinese education actually. They get zero sex ed.

She didn't understand why I wanted to take her cloths off. Afterward I asked her how she thought children happened and she said just be sleeping in the same bed.

So innocent

The smallest one ofcourse.

She has since been having sex about 4 times a week for 3 years. For Christmas I'm buying her a dog collar

oh shows what I know I thought those were Japanese characters on her shirt but I assumed Chinese education was shitty in some portions of China

tell me more details please

That's some serious cleavage. #2 is gorgeous as well. 4 looks undead

She's cute, prefer 3s face myself. But tiny Chinese sex slave I ain't mad at ya

yeah must be fun to teach a little chink to fuck

why are they wearing all black? funeral?

looks like a shitty band

I'd show you the collar and leash but the picture is more then 2mb and I'm on my phone so I can't make it smaller.

Basically it's your typical rough leather collar and steel chainlink leash. I've made her ware a chocker before during sex but this is her first real collar.

She isn't a very sexually person and won't initiate sex. But has never said no to me using her body. I can touch her wherever whenever to initiate sex

It absolutely is. Especially because you can make her do such degrading things. I always like to fuck her to the point of orgasm. Then stop thrusting. Then she has to beg me or I won't let her cum

Very nice, any pictures of Ariel in a swimsuit?

Hahaha

all black family photoshoot i guess

that sounds like fun. she looks 12. how old is she?

Can show you the order picture instead so you know what she's going to be forced to wear starting next week

any pics of them in a funeral, laughing?

She's 21 in these pictures. Exchange student who came to my school. What are they thinking bringing such innocent girls from the countryside to Western Europe?!

Thank you, she has a perfect figure.

Damnit this girl on the left is so fucking cute. Any skirt/shorts and sandals pictures of her?

I'm an expert at Asians. My expert guess is that they're Vietnamese. Am I right?

Almost up skirt on the far right

second right.

damn she has such a tiny malnourished frame that she looks prepubescent. Still a good catch. I love fucking foreign girls. No asians so far unfortunately.

yeah she's great

here you go
half japanese, half chinese

I think that's because of where she's from. It's a really tiny, but beautiful, town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. They were having food problems uptill fairly recently.

Pic related, went there to see the parents

keep posting that innocent slut

clearly a top tier combo. They cancelled out any ugly genes from both sides of the family

Here's the street

man you're clearly fucking an authentic Chinese girl. Is it as polluted as other parts of China? I imagine not. Also show nudes.

She's so tiny, which means even a guy like me and lift her and pound her in midair

>always happiness smile monkey
kek

not the best looking chink but I would definitely keep her around to fuck. like you said she must be easy to pick up and fuck. how tall is she? she looks no more than 80 lbs.

Quite polluted but manageable. The air is a lot better then in Beijing. And it's close to some other very nice towns like this one

Beautiful, but the water smells like anus

1,47m and I'd guess around 30/40kg? Never weighed her, but very easy to pick up and throw around for rough sex

I figured.

jesus christ that's tiny. do you have any nudes? I feel like you have to

Awesome legs, thank you.

I'm considering to marry her and go and live in a place like this. Something about her just makes me want to breed with her non-stop. And being a non-Chinese myself I could have the largest family in town because the rules don't apply to me. That would be quite cool. Just continually knocking her up

:^)

nice soles. i bet they're stinky. You into them? more

gotta see that ass full of dick

Omfg them feet...

Sexy armpit, any feet on her?

The one in the skirt and the one on the ground have got me diamond hard. They all look so small and fuckable.

Sorry, I'm not into feet fetishism.

Damn 1 is cute as fuck too. 3 got a big forehead tho do not want

okay any other lewd pics?

Dis nigga...

How about some pantsu?

show me what you got

She's so tiny, legs look nice and smooth. Really does look like a young teen

More of 3

Yeah I quite like her legs. I love spreading them. She doesn't like to spread voluntarily so I've really gotten into using a lot of force to get to the good stuff.

I forgot that I use to talk to a Chinese girl. She was shy and wouldn't send me nudes but I showed her my cock and she loved it. Said she wanted to ride my bwc. Not that it means much from a chinese girl. kek

i like the one with dark hair.

lets see her coverd in cum

None. 3DPD.
They all look the same anyway.