Random Image bread, i'll start

Random Image bread, i'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fucking die

If you're on Sup Forums, that's to be expected.

End me please

*biggie cheese walks into thread* whats up guys im biggie cheese

Yo, whassup biggie?

HAHAHAHHAHAAH FUNNY VERY

>backtoreddit

O shit

OH SHIT

lol this has got to be the stupidest post in the whole thread. you don't inject marijuana thats just dumb, you smoke it and you can smoke it many different ways like pipes, bongs, or blunts (me and my friends call them bleezies). in fact my friends older brother showed us how to do some pretty cool smoke tricks i can show you guys too if you're interested

B5.... miss

filename

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would ppreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s.
We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8.
reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

>Antonov AN-2225

I want to die

Is that a hotdog bun on the bottom left

Don't let this bread die you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

That's amazing

I've always liked the philosophical ramifications of it.

I've always wanted to be put out of my misery.

Wabi-sabi, bruh.

Same here. I'm on mood controllers now, do I'm doing a lot better than I used to be.

Why in the fucking omniverse have these molecular bonds formed and gave us the ability to suffer. We are made of fucking stardust, it's the universe trying to understand itself, and in the process it suffers. Fuck your brain chemistry.

Also, this

Yeah. It's funny like that. An odd and constant cycle of things breaking apart and coming together. What we're made out of is no different than what entire galaxies are made from. The Universe in its infinite chaos collides within itself and forms the ability to question what it is...to feel...to wonder. It's haunting and terrible, but beautiful at the same time.

Now that's some incredibly deep stuff. Food for thought or though for food whatever it's called i'm not native englando speaker.

Heh. Where you from user?

I'm a eurocuck, particularly from a country called Grease a.k.a Greece.

>inb4 pay debts
>inb4 get a job, there are none
>inb4 "Yea it's a great country great civilization"

It's one of the most beautiful places, one of the best to visit on vacation, but the people and their whole ideology is the worst. Its what we say, the Iran of Europe.

When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

I'm in a crappy town in the middle of nowhere in Indiana. (U.S.) The most interesting thing to look at around here is corn. I hate this place, but my Ma moved me out here because she hated the city. Now, she hates this place too.

I would like it if i lived in America.
One day i want to visit.

Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome places in America. Pekin just isn't one of them.

>when the roofies wear off

kek

>wow just wow

>enjoy

May I ask what the guys holding.

Bumping
>don't fucking die on me

Yes it's a bloody condom
Hopefully he tore her anus

found the virgin

>here you go user
>first prize

nice comeback, faggot

Kek

Thanks user
>checked

The YLYL thread told me to post bananas here.

I must oblige.

The fuck is in her twat?