I had protected sex with a prostitute 3 days ago and now I see this...

I had protected sex with a prostitute 3 days ago and now I see this. She gave me a BJ over the condom and I fucked her doggystyle and that's it. How fucked am I for real? Is this an STD?

Rest in pepperoni

All I see is a minor shaving rash because you shaved your pubes like a girl.

You probably have herpes man.

I shaved it just now to get a better look at the redness.

That looks like razor burn faggot. If you're that worried go get some tests done.

looks like a skin rash from fucking/rubbing skin that has shaved pubes jutting out of it

It's the first sign of AIDs lesions. Looks like she had a large viral load. You're screwed man.

bad news buddy, if its scratchy you got syphilis. It Usually shows up a few days later and usually in your mouth hands or stomach area.

Definitely not an STD, just skin irritation from fucking

It's a subcutaneous yeast infection.

If you cut it out with an exacto knife within a week you should be fine

It's over bruh

Fucking retard

RIP OP, we will not miss you

I was just trying to get my fuck on Sup Forumsro

I saw this shit in Vietnam. That's the beginning of "the rot"

Oh NO! That's Super AIDS forming under your skin! Luckily the virus is weak when it is forming Super AIDS out of two or more strains. You need blood letting on the affected area as soon as possible.

how about going to a fucking doctor instead of asking random people on the internet

OP: Is it sensitive to the touch or causing any pain? If so, it looks like the start of a herpes outbreak. You're fucked m8.

he probably thinks the doctor will laugh at him for being retarded

ehh, dude, you need to learn how to manscape

It's a little sensitive I think.

kek

Once again, I shaved it to see the redness because it was a little itchy. I'm just worried.

well you shouldn't have sex with prostitutes dumbass

Get to the doctor right away for some antivirals. You have to start that shit as soon as the rash shows up or it doesn't work.

Just get the fuck off Sup Forums and schedule an appointment with a doctor quit fucking around no one here will help you only you can

Nowadays prostitutes get tested regularly. I'm sure it's nothing but a scrape.

It's Uncircumcised disease

I hope so. She didn't even come into contact with that area but still I am still worried obviously.

It's probably nothing, especially since you had protected sex.

But if it gets worse just go see a doctor. He doesn't need to know you were out whoring. And there's a cure for like everything but HIv (which I don't believe would manifest this way).

Don't fuck anybody for a week to see what happens. I bet the irritation just goes away.

And if it is an STD, give that bitch a nasty rating on The Erotic Review, other people should know to avoid her.

That's a rash from your shit razor

Thank you!! Giving me some hope at least.

Your pussy looks disgusting.

herpes 100%

Just man up and talk to your GP. Own it. You are anxious as fuck about it now and it is stressing you out. The quick stress from going to the GP is over and done with quickly. At that point you can stop worrying if it's nothing, or get treatment early, heal, and get the fuck back to fucking.

>paying for a cheap whore
>coming to the internet for medical help and not a trained professional
>ignoring given advice going for feel good reassuring instead

>implying i'm not going to go to a doctor as well

LOL uncircumcised faggot wonder why he's diseased

It doesn't change the fact you came here first

Also, until you go to your doctor, don't worry about it. Book an appointment, then occupy yourself and mind with other things. Chill out. You can't do anything about it till you've seen the doc.

OP go to the doctor now. This is the beginning stages of herpes and you have to get meds. You moat likely git it from the bj but who really cares. You need to go to a doctor to get the full evaluation and meds to curb the incoming rash.

what in the world?

goddammit you faggot. nobody here wants to see your pathetic dick. please kill yourself.

From a blowjob while wearing a condom? For real?

that's a bitriangular equilateral hernia

Serious compound herniated abdomen. He seems to having fun though.

condoms are not 100 percent ya dringus.

holy shit you're a goldmine

And we won't?

Your dick looks nice, full dick pic pls

that's a shaving rash
if you ever grew pubes on your face you'd recognize it because you'd shave it off and get that razor burn

I shaved it just now BECAUSE it was red underneath so I could get a better look.

Could be crabs, use head lice shampoo on your pubic hair and you should be fine. If there's any blisters go to an STI clinic

I had the same thing.

A simple mixture of vinegar, bleach, and ammonia kills AIDS on contact.

it looks like simple contact dermatitis. perhaps you are allergic to latex or the harsh solvents put on condoms to kill aids.

If it was itchy there's your answer. Candidiasis.

Get over the counter cream and you'll be good in a week or two.

I caught herpes from a hooker. It started similar to that and then it went crazy after about a week and my whole crotch broke out in giant blisters. If it is herpes and not some fungal infection, you're in for a shitty month.

Syphillis can present in as a rash and it could be herpes get yourself checked out retard.