15 days until jizzmas are you ready??

15 days until jizzmas are you ready??

The fuck?

what is in there?

NEWFAGS

newfag detected

sperm

i thought he didnt cum last year.
so why do you think he will cum this jizzmas?

You're not Jizzus, false prophet alert

lol new fags

Mother Mary Jesus

He's back.

What do you plan to do with all that jizz?

Guy who always posts his jazz collection on christmas. Not reliable the past few years.

Oh how glorious the first thread was.

not rly new just never seen this any post of this
oh

REAAAADYYYYY

He came late like 3 days i think, his collection was found and he had to throw some of it away as the bottles had deteriorated. Plus he was in jail for a while and/or was going to jail soon

I dont think we will see him this year

the guy jizz in a bottles over the year and then post on new years how much sperm he has made in a year

>new years
christmas...
newfag

what's on the tape?

Do you have his post from then?
I waited patiently all day and night for many days and didn't see something I didn't think was fake

Only a few lucky mother fuckers know
He does some experimental music I guess.
I would kill my mom for that tape

oh man. what a bummer.

Same,I've been a loyal man of jizz and got really disappointed last year, i hope our mighty god came for us this year i always spend xmas alone so Jizzmas have been my entertainment for the past 4 years. damm i miss him.

As someone who has a cum fetish and always wanted to drink a lot of loads at once, I want those bottles

Remember Her...?

take that ''cringe'' out of the filename heretic. his display of love in bottles is nothing but pure beauty.

Every year I see this, I just wonder what those bottles smell like

>Being this new

You sir have some very unhealthy jizz you need to start taking your vitamins

Jizzus! You're really coming?

The dude didn't delivery last year, or 2014.
Hope he comes bck

He didn't cum (pun intended) last year. He probably won't this year either as he said that he couldn't do it much longer as it was ruining his life (gf)

Vih-uh-mens my good user

I spy with my little eye, 2 newfags.

Can you spot them?

I don't think he came last year

Where sir? I'm not seeing anything nearby.

He hasent been able to do since he was kicked out of his house... Last time he wss on here was 2014 saying he was homeless and was useing a computer at the library

this fake shit again?

I need to get like a notification again when Jizzus cums to Sup Forums. Don't want to miss it again

Wow who would have thought you cant rely on a person who collects jizz jugs and posts the yearly tally to a chan

>useing a computer at the library
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa????????

hark for the lord has descended upon us once more.