What kind of Tattoo would you like to have and where

What kind of Tattoo would you like to have and where.

none really

I like that one to be honest. It's a clean design and a simple way to show the world that you suck dick.

outline of a tulip from the side on my upper thigh

A little black lighthouse, dont know where and what lighthouse (didnt find any cool one) any tips?

Just an outline is not such a bad idea

Outsider's Mark ln left hand (Dishonored)
And a star on shoulder/back/neck (JoJo's bizarre adventure)

Skalman

I'm fine with not having any tattoos (just think what they'll look like when you get old) but if I had to have one I guess some tangled roses on my upper arm would be OK.

pick some

Good point but who will look at you when you're old ?

I'd get an ace of spades tattoo similar to the pic on my shoulder

Whant it very simple, without shadows or 3d efects

are you a cuckold?

Oh shit yes... this might be the one. On the shoulder. On the hand it looks bad tho.

get it done at the top of your ass crack, only classy people go for those.
In fact, while you're at it you should go for a badly-translated Chinese phrase or a bunch of gibberish characters that the semi-literate moron in the tattoo shop says spell your initials.

But something loke the middle one on the top lone, thank you!

Something along the lines of pic related

Family crest over the heart

Safety pin on my neck so that people will know I'm an ally.

Also a Semi-colon on my forehead, to show others I'm not afraid of my past.

or

I guess, but the idea of that one tatoo is that it should be ln the hand, and it's not even that big

France is bacon.

Probably loke this, but im not really into these rocks

I want an equal sign on my hand. It's to show that I treat everyone as equals, but will not hasitate to strike you down if you anger me.

Kek

black dude fucks you or your old lady?

Some tattoos look really cool. But I can't imagine having one my whole life. Idc how cool it is I think I would get bored of it and a solid 90% of tattoos I see on people look retarded. Especially a s/o's name on you. That's by far the dumbest one

Knowledge is Power. I bet he has an bachelor in Economy and is super proud

None. I'm not a special snowflake.

lmao thats the gayest thing i have heard

i dont know man.. that one is tough.. ou might not even like the game after 5 years and then it's there for the rest of your life

yes you are

i have this on my thigh. what do ya think, Sup Forumsoys?

Its like putting on clothes. If you like it you take it. Its just for fashion mostly.

Thinked about that. But im not sure. It means create your own reality

I want to get a tattoo of a penis on a penis on my penis.

Nope, he is a dropout.

Looks like something a feminist would have.

if you are a man then i guess you are a masssive faggot

probably Haggar piledriving the shark or something,

simple tattoos look dope.

>Its like putting on clothes.
No it isn't. Clothes have a purpose besides signalling that you have issues.

Some historical symbols, like a coat of arms, and or symbols from video games and stuff (like the assasin's creed symbol)

None, And I don't hire people that do.

Tattoo's are the clearest sign the individual has critically poor decision making skills.

Anything that's not trivial enough to be 'immortalized' on ones body will be so obvious a tattoo is not required to express it. Everything else is trivial doodles that may or may not express a political or philosophical belief or ideal that will, or may have already changed.

That's not even counting the money wasted on defacing and destroying your ability to land a job at any respectable place. With Trump in office now, that's going to be especially important.

I really want this (minus the hands) but I know it would be damn near impossible... What do you think Sup Forums? Is there anyone out there who could do it?

Even tho i love the game (one of my top 5 fav of all time) and i thinkt design itself is pretty cool, you might be right. I'll go for the star for sure tho

>hasitate

What about people like me that are covered in them but you can't see them.

Fuckin flaming skulls

Comes out in the interview almost every time. They usually brag / blab.

oh shit checked boi

also what he said.
He's right.
so my suggestion is that if you really want a tattoo you should do a little simple one on places you can hide it when you have to.

Nice quads

the outsider tattoo from dishonored and obviously on my hand

afk, grabbing a lotto ticket.

good luck Sup Forumsro

Do it op

In Dishonored 2 the protagonost hides his mark like an ugly tatoo he regrets having done, kinda funny

This. Not only is it a sign of poor judgement, but it's a sign that they're not a team player due to the obsession of being a special individual snowflake.

kek Hey there my friend.
Bioshock is the best gem.
This is destiny

Fuccin copycat

Something like that, but darker.

didn't notice anyone else said it
I've wanted it since 2012 might actually get it

I would want one of my nipples to be a sun, the other the moon. Then going all along my torso would be a two headed dragon with one head eating the moon and the other the sun.

If you're a girl thats pretty nice
If guy you feg

Now i'm not sure, it would be hard to hide

I've been waiting to dump these

why would you want to hide it ?

The atomic symbol for Carbon.

Small and on my left wrist so I can hide it with a watch.

I know someone with that tattoo and it is shitty. It really looks horrible in person.

Rhey're creativ but in opinion also just something a girl should do.

The fuck happened there sry guys.

Brimstone symbol, somewhere on the lower half of the body so that its not that noticeable.

As if you've ever hired anyone ever.
>mfw this faggot is sitting in his own filth right now
>mfw "people make decisions that have nothing to do with me and I don't like it"

I have no problem with people turning down people with tattoos that are completely covering their bodies and or faces, it's the business's right where I live to refuse anyone for any reason. But you're not a manager. You're not a business owner. You're nothing until you provide proof otherwise. You just want to seem important enough to back up your personal opinions. Why not just say what you mean instead of hiding behind your bullshit.

If you had literally said "I hate tattoos, I think they look stupid" your comment would have meant more, because since you're anonymous and won't show proof that you have hiring power as a manager or business owner your entire argument is written off as bullshit (not that I blame you, that'd be fun to doxx)

Why would i want to show it off all the time? It's cool and all but i don't wanna have it there all the time

im a huge fan of Issac but thats fucking gay

isnt that what people get tattoos for to show them off

That's gay, just get a crying isaac somewhere

ISIS near my neck.

Not necessarily

kek

the word MEME on my chest

okay dude you do you

>You're nothing until you provide proof otherwise.

That goes for all of us. Including you.

Butthurt? Good. Ain't life a bitch?

I sure do PAL

I want a portrait of Nikolai II on my chest, what you think about that idea Sup Forums??