God tier alcohol thread. Pic related, had some apple ciroc last night

God tier alcohol thread. Pic related, had some apple ciroc last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwhiskiesawards.com/suntory-hibiki-21-years-old.19223.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sRfoHjCBpNY
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's alright definitely not god tier tho. Last time I had it I was mixing it with jones green apple soda.
Also crown royal is the best fuck off if you think otherwise

highly recommended

only had it a few times. it was good. i like Hennessy too

>apple bullshit drink
>pfffffft pleb

Bourbon master race

Alcohol is a trash-tier drug for old baby boomers.

Throw that shit in an old fashioned and it's the best drink you can have.

its also legal, cheap, fun, and widely used

God tier is stuff you can drink straight.

exactly. i drank that shit straight from a glass with ice

Bourbon whiskey, straight. Even Williams is my go to for the balance of cost/quality but really any fucking bourbon is good in my book.

I drink to numb but I do enjoy good liquor now and again. Good cheap stuff

>Sobieski Vodka
>New Amsterdam Vodka
>Canadian Mist whiskey

Mist comes in plastic but god damn, for $12 a handle it's smoother than fuck and has some nice vanilla notes on it.

Damn fine bourbon

>16 when I got my first bottle
>Drank a full 24oz before going to my therapist
>Sister drove me
>Fell asleep and woke up 12 times in that hour

>straight
>with ice

You retarded son?

>son

Pic Related.
Best tasting thing on the planet

>one number off from 888888

>god tier alcohol thread

>posts a picture of vodka that niggers drink

makers mark is absolute trash

>drunk before noon on a sunday

Like I give a fuck.

>sun

Anything other than a single malt scotch is for plebs.

>this

90% of any liquor is just based on reputation on their name and mass advertising, guarantee you that you can find something much better a fuckton cheaper if you try a couple different off brands.

>paying $50 for 750ml when not trying to impress some grills
>not being retarded

Pick one.

>$50 for 750ml vodka

Excuse the correction.

>$50
try $18

What's your opinion on Macallan?

>Your statement is flawed
>Some of us just want to get drunk at a reasonable price but do enjoy quality drinks now and again

Gin and tequila are the best clear spirits. Aged tequila I can take or leave.

Rye is the best whiskey.
As for other types of whisk(e)y, bourbon is ok, canadian is too sweet, Irish and scotch are too watery, Japanese is excellent.

Vodka is for slavs and women. Flavored vodka is for children.

>tequila is one of the best clear spirits
>literally alcoholic worm piss

Macallan is alright. Not my favourite, but that's a matter of taste, I guess.

>reasonable price
Only plebs care about price.

funny how you say vodka is for women then mention tequila like your some sorority college chick who gets drunk on the weekends

>plebs care about price
>plebs are those who need to budget money that doesn't come from mummy and daddy's inheritance trust fund

Clearly need to reevaluate your definitions; and I've been sampling here and there. I'll try your MacLeods when I get a chance.

>has never had real tequila

I'm not talking about some rotgut cuervo swill that's not even tequila or some overpriced garbage like patron. You wouldn't judge all beer based on keystone light, or all wine based on thunderbird would you?

Give Casa Nobles a try.

>makers mark is trash

>posts nothing

You are what is wrong with the world.

And tequila doesn't have a worm in it. Mezcal does.

>Japanese is excellent

Weabo spotted

ive had decent tequila and hated it,you cant deny the fact that tequila is associated with women and drunken college chicks

Hardly. Anime is for autistic children, katanas aren't magical, sushi is ok, i don't own any cheap martial arts weapons purchased from flea markets and county fairs, i could go on.

But Japan is the other big whiskey style/area besides US, Canada, Ireland, and Scotland

I love drinking this with ice

>Japanese is excellent

worldwhiskiesawards.com/suntory-hibiki-21-years-old.19223.html

japan makes the best whiskey

It's time for you to go take a nap. Stop shit posting

Shitty tequila is, yes. But that doesn't invalidate the entire liquor. What about all the neckbeards in these threads dick-measuring about who drinks the best scotch? Does their impotent posturing make good scotch any worse?

bf and i gonna pick up graves later

Pic related.

>gook whiskey

:-)

Mere mortals drink whisky; warriors destined for Valhalla drink mead.

real mans drink

>Also crown royal is the best fuck off if you think otherwise

Seriously? Sure, if all you've ever drank is night train you fucking nigger.

I live right by the warehouse that's made in.

>2%

Do I need to say more?

sure, japanese whiskey has won the most prestigous award in the uk 4 years in a row now.

Interesting.

Russian schoolchildren get more than that at lunch.

So how is their bourbon? I've never tried it.

Fuck that high-dollar liquor shit. It's all about that Malt Liquor. Cheap as fuck, like me on a date with a woman.

Fuck that, the french children get more drunk than that daily.

>Can drink wine from 13 in school cafeterias pretty fucking much
>the french

I like colt 45 and OE for malt liquor

homebrewfag here

kolsch and irish red

odds are you're not a whiskey drinker. odds are the extent of your whiskey experience has been swill you can buy at gas stations. awards are marketing tools to sell shit to fuckwits like you.

I think it's probably the best bourbon for the price point. Very smooth and mixes well (even though I usually prefer it neat).

Literally niggers or highschoolers.

You need Four Loko, my friend.

Irish red is my favorite, used to be a stout man but since I tried one at my local brewery I've changed.

I used to be on the OE kick, until I learned what taste was.

No sir, just a cheap white man who likes to go to cheap venues and bring his own alcohol.

Now THAT is shit for high schoolers and niggers.

spotted the buttmad scottsman XD

Ahhh, yes. Hobo antifreeze.

I can appreciate being thrifty, but instead of $2 of pigswill you can pay $15 and get 4x more drunk off some 2x more decent liquor.

Fucker, I go to goddamn art school. You expect me to get hammered off $12 microbrews with the hipsters? Fuck nah. Also, Malt kicks the shit out of Bud or Natty light - the choice beverages for frat douches at the uni.

me and a buddy brew...we're still trying to nail down the recipe...the last batch we did was fucken awesome...we're going to try and duplicate it next weekend. this weekend we brewed an english brown ale. should be ready to keg in 2 weeks.

If it counts, I do love me some Jameson and ginger ale. Whiskey Ginger is my shit when I'm in a real liquor mood.

14%

Aint gettin into valhalla drinking fucking 14%

Hey, I get what I can on a waiter's salary. Malt, in my opinion, tastes a helluva lot better than cheap whiskey or vodka.

If you cut your whisky, do it only with water, even shitty whisky

That Heaven's Hill will get you though. Grain alcohol with whiskey flavoring.

Random pic I nabbed off google. You can get it a lot higher than that. I plan on brewing my own some time in the future. It's closer to a fine wine than hard liquor.

Kraken

Man if i want to get fucked up, im not drinking for the taste, i also get the strongest shit i can just so no one else can drink my booze when im not looking

Anyone here tried Everclear? Forget god-tier, this shit will let you meet him in person.

i dont like scotch and never acquired the taste. i'm now 31. Am i a failure as a man? If so how

I mostly drink while watching a movie with friends or chilling at a low-key party. It takes longer to get fucked up, thus, I need my alcohol have a taste I can tolerate for a long time.

This stuff puts jack Daniels to shame. I normally go with black velvet though because it's cheaper and has a nice taste

Try this then. Tastes just like fruit loops. I try not to buy it anymore because I drink it like juice and get too fucked up too quick

Forgot pic

lol youtube.com/watch?v=sRfoHjCBpNY

Why do Americans waste their time with bourbon when there is perfectly good Scotch

Absinthe or gtfo.

Because they taste so different they might as well be totally different drinks.

Hang on, they *are* totally different drinks.

Retards gonna ret.

cheesespin.net/
take this and shut up
and chill

Hmm... might have to try that. I have very little shame when it comes to alcohol (I once mixed Everclear with Kool-Aid. That was... interesting.)

Unless you're getting Verdoyante, you're probably drinking the blue shite they sell to tourists in Wencenclas square.

Might be a little "girly" but it's like drinking Jesus semen

Yes.
One is an alcoholic drink for men made in Scotland and the other is some kind of raccoon piss made in the usa...

That's where you separate the hardcore from the pussies.

Absinthe is god tier alcohol my man.

It's supposed... to... be... green?

Did the methanol cause you to develop color visual problems?

Back the fuck off wannabee braveheart.

I prefer Islay Scoth myself and find Bourbon way too sweet. But that doesn't mean I'm dumb enough to compare the two directly.

2 x shot of a decent vodka
250ml GREEN monster
1x shot of black sambuca.

I named it 'The Cuntbuster 3000'
Ironic name really, because you ain't bustin' no cunts after a couple of these.

Many good nights drinking these.

Mix that with sweet iced tea. Not like the sweet tea shit in the south but real New York iced tea