What makes a woman stay and be loyal?

What makes a woman stay and be loyal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rj6_fYFiDcU
rurl.us/fg3oP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=rj6_fYFiDcU

1. Keep yourself desirable. Dont get fat, stay passionate, keep better yourself.
2. Don't get whipped. Make her a little whipped if you can
3. Make her friends and family like you
4. Give her the D regularly

Then she will only cheat if shes a real hoe. And there is nothing you can do about that

a big dick

/thread

Respect.
Laughter.
Orgasm.
Care.

All four. Also, you should expect the very same in return, no exceptions.

Very limited access to your resources. If she can't get her fingers in the cookie jar through, say, divorce, she'll stay loyal until you die.

Be alpha.

Money and love. You need both.

take her virginity

you dont make em do shit
act like you dgaf...fucks up their wiring

usually stability and wealth or the threat of violence and the fear of being left to fend for themselves with children in tow

That does not work.

Honestly nothing. Women aren't loyal at all. They'll leave you for some made up stupid reason because women lack a firm sense of logic. They were better off when they stayed at home and did what they were told.

A big cock

I agree.
Also listen to them, they like to talk and share what happens and work and other things. Sometimes it will not make sense but just listen

1950 called

>underrated post

A cage and/or basement.

treat them like shit the minute you drop the love bomb the bitch conquered you. make them cry if you cry yer done son

date below your own level

Regular beatings

And we were economically a fuck ton better off. Cheaper housing, better wages, better retirement plans, better benefits. No nigger presidents.

Attention, money, their self esteem. Each
Women has their own amount you have to apply the correct amount to keep the balance. Balance = interest

a bitch is nothin but a hole
they be fukn all day and you never know
fuck em where u find em and leave em where u found m

Money
Even that is not a guarantee she would be there every Friday when you get your paycheck

>agreed

Chains.

kek
>til they get stankn

> post voted most helpful

bonem
dont ownm

yup this

There is unlimited amount of knowledge in you annon

This is pretty much right. Id say more or less whatever they think they want/need at the time in there life they will stay or go that where i mentioned that it requires the correct balance of money,attention and self esteem.

- we chase their pussy
- they chase our manhood (material possessions & sense of direction in life)

once we get their pussy our attention start to drop and we start looking for other pussy

once they get our manhood, heir attention start to drop and they go looking for another man

so don't cry, don't go all out romantic and dont go lovey dovey and she'll be loyal

^ said /thread

Nope. Just love.

I met my wife in 97, we've been married since 2002 and have been skint for a decade.

But we love each other, Which is the only reason we're still together

Financial security and attraction you fuckin retard
This isn't rocket science.

Nice outlook user
>me likey

depends on the bitch
drugs
money
big cock
you give what you got to get wut u want

obsession,mental illness.
or just date below your lvl,if you are a 9,get a cute 6,make her worship you

Pretty well this. Might want to add companionship and support

This.

Its what I'm doing. And shes all over me like shit on flys

OP check my girl out

rurl.us/fg3oP

poor innocent

fuckin children

what makes her stay ? the concept lifes better with you in it rather than out of it

cock , money fuck all else has anything to do with it , if shes an undecided slut then you choise incorrectly and she will return to type sooner or later

A cash flow she finds acceptable, and good oral skills.

money

$

Nothing. Eventually your girl will crave another dick. She will eye some athlete or musician that's better looking than you and fuck him more passionately than you ever got from her. The only way to keep her around is to enter the cuck lifestyle. You'll be able to keep your partner, but you have to accept she will always fuck other men she finds more exceptional than you.

Oxytocin

Having what she wants at that point in her life.
It's basically 100% dependent on the woman.
Furthermore, if she's a woman who WOULD cheat, there isn't really much you could do to get her to not. If you can't trust your partner, they're not worth it.

dont forget to treat her like shit at 5,and just rubbin her hair and kissing in the cheek at 6 out of nowhere,then slap her ass at 7 and tell her she got a nice ass,know what i mean? play with the mind of the hoe,drives them crazy

I'm Forty-fucking three, I've had more life experience than most of the opinionated childlike fucktards on here

There are way too many niggers in this thread.

Ah, sorry. My woman is an honours graduate. I don't think ghetto trash behaviour would cut the mustard

oh boy,thinking your bitch is "different" ... thats how you get cucked

>I'm Forty-fucking three, I've had more life experience than most of the opinionated childlike fucktards on here
Of course you are. And I have a Victoria Secrets model for a wife, a $2m income, four houses around the world and a Maserati.

You do realise how retarded your post (especially as it's on an anonymous image board) makes you look, don't you?

Lack of options.

All women will cheat if they want to. They'll make up something and in their mind totally justify it and find you as the reason for them cheating. Women are fucking useless and unfaithful skanks.

Then go with the high class sociopath.
Subtle not outright insults, but ways she could be better.
Keep the compliments spontaneous and don't hand out too many.
Consistently give her something small that she likes, like a mint. She'll associate you with the thing she likes and like you.
Gaslighting is a hell of a process.

Here here

oh boy, thinking that treating women badly will get you a good one. That's how you get gutter trash chavs

>I can do that too

She must have hurt you real bad. Diddums.

TRUTH is they will put up with some verbal abuse (and sometimes physical abuse) if you give them great sex but they will put up with it only up to a point

Money

Are you fucking literally 16? Jesus Christ your post gave me autism.
>Some dude says he is 43 with life experience as poor with a good woman
>You relate that to being so improbable it's like owning the planet
Nigger what. The. Fuck.

herself

virginfag detected

Thick basement doors.

Ah, nice projection. Called on being 43 and resorts to ad hominems. Then makes a cringe-worthy statement like
>Jesus Christ your post gave me autism
Confirmed for 16-yo virgin cellar-dweller

I've been on Sup Forums for longer than I care to admit, your level of trolling doesn't work.
I'm not the 43 guy, just someone who observed your retarded thought process.
Also taking my 16 y.o. comment and using it as a
>nou
is pitiful, just like a Maserati being the best car you could think of.

True, all the relationships that ended poorly were because I failed in one of these departments

Then one time i really hammered on getting them all right and she cheated on me anyway because she was a hoe

handcuffs

>I've been on Sup Forums for longer than I care to admit
So that's one week then.
>I'm not the 43 guy
Of course you're not - you just happened to alight on this thread, saw that a 18-yo had been called out pretending his balls had dropped and yo just had to join in from a sense of honor and decorum.

Try again, basement dweller

Accurate. Keep it "surprising" (flowers unexpectedly, new restaurants, random outings) and always make her feel like your favorite part of sex is making her cum.

Do things like finger her and give her an earth shattering G-spot orgasm before you stick your cock in and give her a few more of the same. Last week I gave her a toy and let her rub one out while I kept my cock 10/10 hard and kept stroking it.

She came buckets to the site of my cock then said "thanks for letting me be a weirdo". The next day she said "that was so hot"-- Why did she say that? Because it was surprising and different than what we normally do.

tl;dr: Surprise her all the time and make her pussy your personal toy. Your job sexually is to make her cum hard.

Women cheat because they get bored. If you feel comfortable and like you have the perfect relationship then that means she is on the borderline of cheating or has cheated already.

Mans perfect relationship: like living with a best friend that you get to fuck.

A woman feels the exact opposite. It has to continue to feel new and exciting or she will find something that is.

Truth. My wife (have been with her for 11 years) started flirting super hard with a maintenance man at her work.

When I asked what I could do to make sure it didn't happen again it was basically blamed on
>"we're just best friends who sleep together."
>"We never make love anymore we just 'fuck'"
>"We always do the same stuff on date night"
>etc
>etc