Tell me what's on your mind Sup Forums. I'm listening

Tell me what's on your mind Sup Forums. I'm listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtu.be/4tgjBUo8rVo
youtu.be/XPnTi72pXQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waifus and memes as usual

Daily reminder that people will believe any kind of bullshit from any faggot as long as it can wear a suit.

I'm going to college in a few months. Everything in my life up to now has been incredibly shitty and I'm counting on the next few years to make it better.

>tfw no gf

I'm in the same boat. It's been a tough ride here, but we'll make it.

I..I sucked a dick for 5 jolly ranchers.

Indeed.

What's funny is that a lot of these people that come on the show think it's going to be fair. Instead, the audience just claps at whatever comes out of Phil's mouth - followed by his more-botox-than-flesh wife talking about her dumbass products.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

>tfw you gon make me flex on these nobodies
>you gon make me flex on a punk bitch

My alcoholism is ruining my life Dr

If I ever went to a psychologist and he started talking like a goddamn cowboy you can be sure I'd get out of there ASAP. How did this guy get so popular? Is it because of the O?

Well whatcha gotta do is stop drinkin'

*crowd cheers*

Does anyone have the vid of that Buffy actor guy walking off stage?

Stay strong my man. Just make an effort to enjoy yourself and you'll be good to go.

youtu.be/4tgjBUo8rVo

youtu.be/XPnTi72pXQg

CRASHING THIS PLANE!!

Probably. Though housewives and old people will watch anything - especially if they think they're learning psychology from it.

thanks bros

College is the biggest meme in existence. If you've had a shitty life chances are it's going to be no different for you in college. If you want change you have to understand that YOU'RE the problem. If you really want to enjoy your time in college you have to do everything in your power to not end up like a faggot who spends his days on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum posting pictures of blink-182 ironically.

I'm and I fully agree. I've taken therapy to sort out my psychological problems. I just need a new environment with new friends.

New places can really help if you're looking to change yourself. Just don't expect it to happen on its own, make the effort to change yourself and it'll happen.

Will do, user, will do.