ITT: until trips we pretend it's 2003

ITT: until trips we pretend it's 2003

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just picked up a 256mb ram stick for my PC. I'm so excited!

who wants to go to blockbuster? I sure do. I can't imagine any other way to rent movies

HEY you're not born yet, back in there, kid!

Check your AOL messenger. Lets see who can get a higher score in space pinball.

check em

are you guys excited for the new cs? i sure am. i heard rumors that a new one might be on the way

>check em
checked me boi

I just skipped school for the third day in a row to play wow because im a fucking loser

hey. I like this new website that just opened. Its called Sup Forums, correct?

Have you guys seen the new chan? Its called Sup Forums some 15 year old fag made it, should we check it out?

*Sucks mamas titty*

whos that fucker?

cant wait to see what steam is capable of, the idea seems great but i dont think it will amount to anything. just a new fad

Cool graffiti, dude. I can't imagine a world without graffiti, no-one is ever going to stop us! Fuck the system!

Now I'm going to listen some rage against the machine and linkin park from my portable USB-player

you guys heard that on the next GTA there would be at least 10 planes!

>10 fucking planes mate

this isnt a cuck thread senpai

>Implying I have had a computer

billy. Him and his crazy ideas

Gladiator is my favorite movie and I'm a senior in high school. I'm literally drowning in pussy and I have a six pack. This year's a great year.

fuck off chad

SpongeBob is so funny.

Who wants to play some Socom 2?

i would but my moms on the phone right now

Who else wants to cyber in a chat room? ASL?

Lol have you guys heard that donald trump was elected?

>2016 moment XDDDddDDdDddD

I am giant autist far from Chad. I can dupe you some sojs in D2? What's your favorite mmo?

You're already here dumbfuck

Holy fucking shit I miss my ps2 now. Were you an IW-80fag?

what are you talking about? Hes so stupid that he wouldn't get past the primaries, much less become president

Oh it's that wierd kid from my high school, heard he made some weird anime website?

You still had dialup in 2003?pleb.

>implying i can play mmos
it takes me 7 hours to download one episode of fullmetal alchemist in 360p!

Are you guys mistaking 1990 for 2003?

yeah. I heard rumors the users pray a weird looking frog

Nope. I could snipe and use any gun basically. I never used the M63A or M60 tho. Or the m3-12 gauge, the automatic shotgun. fuck that. my favorite gun was the m4a1-sd m16 for seals, 552sd or m16 for terrorists

Sorry man I'm jerking off right now to me hacking my computer from some CP while shooting nigger cops while cumming in your girl's holes while raping your young thick ass sister, hailing hitler, whiping my cum all over your bed, then downloading viruses on your computer, while leaving a dick in your house, then shooting more nigger cops, while cumming in your daughter, while drinking my own cum and shooting down a few nerds, while shouting he's a jew

This

I just got the frozen throne expansion for warcraft. Any tips on the new heroes

I had cable in 03..

That didn't happen in 2003 you fucking tard

whats this Warcraft?

No noob tubes!! This nigger knows what was up.

Wow I'm sad I can't remember the sickest map. It was the Arabian type city one? Crossroads maybe?

holy shit man im calling the police

Im on Kazaa looking for some vicky

Fuck yeah, this is where I'm at right now in the campaign. I love these graphics, truly top-notch.

guys, wanna go hunt some cyclops north of thais?

desert glory, night stalker. crossroads was argentina i think and fish hook. i loved frost fire and blizzard

yeah so what

clearly not 2003... no cp.

The silencrd semi auto sniper was my favorite. SR-25 maybe? Sniping was hard as shit. I usually ran around with an m14 if we needed to win, but yeah m4 was pretty sick too.

Jeysus man, thats sick bro

Guys i have a really fucking cool video i wanna shate, where the fuck do i post it?

Sr-25 SD yessir i used that sometimes aswell. whenever i sniped i always used M87ELR or M82A1A

Some gay computer game it'll never catch on

k met me in dp at 20:30

don't forget to bring a lot of spears noob

>no cp
There was always CP

Anyone have MSN?

Are you mentally retarded? How do you not know the best rts known to man. This game gets more pussy than you will ever dream of

Halo2 online with friends was the best part of high school. Every. Single. Day. After school. Maybe that was a year or two after graduating though. Can't remember.

Halo2 was the thing that finally convinced me to go from all out PC to Xbox.

Hey guys how much bullshit is it that that fucking kraut bastards in belgium think that same sex marriage is ok? like the heck man that shit aint cool

whats anime?

That war in Afghanistan will blow over in a few months don't worry

got ya. Should try it sometime

The early years of Halo will never become obsolete. In high school my friends and I would download Halo CE on the computers in the computer lab and have LAN matches during boring lessons. That and Unreal Tournament.

So how about that Windwaker AMIRITE?

your main in smash brothers?

Fuck your bitches imma play my sega Dream cast. Soul caliber 2 is the shit.

2003 was a good year for me bitch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

Soul Calibur 2 wasn't on Dreamcast

what weird technology are you using?

playing Runescape 2, what world you guys on?

>pretending it's 2003
>Links a YouTube video

haha just got a Geforce fx 5500 256mb Nigga of pure graphics!

World 30, obviously

lets end this mediocre thread.

*starts first grade*

Any one read this

Half Life 2 confirmed

But muh nostalgia

Damn, the Pistons are good this year! They could win it all this year!

By the way, a hurricane will hit Atlanta over the Labor Day weekend next year. I'm calling it right now.

i got some kickass Linkin Park albums.

Underage user.

agreed

>complaining about working 7 hours

you don't get the joke, do you?

Amazing

Desu.

Hey mother fuckers I just finished watching some dragon ball z on toonami, shit was wikid cool on my Motorola RAZR motherufxkers and don't forget my button up collared t-shirt with superman and Chinese writing on it

Just playing some Double Dash on my GameCube

cant wait for half life 2 gais!

Must've been incredibly fun.

Wow.. unreal and what you mention is insanely old school. Reminds me of planescape and baldurs gate.

I think planescape torment was a trailer on the BG cd's

>1280x960
jesus user, that monitor is a monster!

Didn't you hear, a German Hacker leaked some Half-Life 2 files!

I couldn't even give my dreamcast away. Up until dreamcast, my mom had bought me every single console that was available 1985-2005 or so. Even the shitty ones like turbogfx and that other weird one with the cards.

Rip you wonderful woman.

Oh shiit for real