Taking bets

Taking bets

Arrested before taking office 10/1
Jailed before taking office 8/1
(For business fraud 5/1)
(For sexual assault 4/1)
(against a child 3/1)
Having the election result anulled 2/1
Being assassinated before taking office (Evens)

Actually taking office 10000/1
And making america great again 100000000000000000000/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDmb4pd3VNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He'll probably end up in office. Chances are higher he might be impeached though.

I would honestly put good money on an assassination. I'd bet on 10/1 before his first 2 years.

at which point we're left with Pence, then we're REALLY fucked

This. Libtards act like if there was an assassination or impeachment then Hilldawg would ride in triumphantly to take the reins. Not how it works at all faggots. Now post yfw Trump is actually the best president since JFK

you do realize that the president of the United States is the hardest person in the world to assassinate right? it didn't happen with obama; it won't happen with trump

No, they're not as thick as Trump supporters

If the presidency is going to be annulled, they're doing to do it with the Russian hacking thing. They hacked both parties, but only realeased the Democrat stuff to wikileaks - that's proof of one-sided political bias and will be enough to throw the whole thing out before christmas

3 borderline attempts already, pal. I'm predicting a suicide bomber.

>it didn't happen with Obama
Despite what the alarmist republicans ""believed"", Obama was relatively harmless. Trump is a threat on so many levels it's almost unbelievable.

Aaaah so you mean it won't be annulled at all. Gotcha.

This. Obama was friends to many, unless you were a cunt, in which case he'd kill you in your fucking sleep

Trump is on the verge of starting wars via fucking Twitter. There's probably a queue for sniper rifles at the local ammu-nation that looks like an immigration check in at LAX

Lol this is gay

I hope you're right, but I'm not nearly as optimistic as you seem to be.

It's impossible for him to make America great again because America was never great in the first place

i'll put $50 on a successful 2 term presidency

name 5 levels

Imma place $80 on "does fuck all for 8 years while still supporting corporate interest"

>imma
opinion invalidated

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>successful
Idiot doesn't know how to bet.
Success is subjective.
You lose no matter what happens.

Well it depends. Trump has no real foreign policy, or any policy tbh, but his firebrand shit has to do with domestic issues.
Now his economic policy in itself is equal parts naive and in denial with the reality of the global market. But luckily he doesn't seem to materialize any actual economic policy so far. However I'd be more concerned with his habit of appointing the CEO's to secretarial positions, whose lobbyists he's supposedly riling against.

Trump is the naive new girl in the political room and the opportunists are swooping in to take advantage. Domestically, there's a realistic shot with his current selection for widespread normalized corruption and decades of damage to civic laws. But that's still just America's problem. Where this becomes really dangerous is when he tries to bluff his way through military conflicts he knows nothing of, involving parties he isn't aware exists.

Putin is trying to bait him into getting involved in Syria already. Rather than attacking ISIS he's trying to get him to attack FSA rebels, who've been the only real opposition to ISIS in the west of the country. They're also a threat to Assad, and are also linked to the Kurdish forces you're blended with in Iraq right now on ISIS' east front. Trump is being baited into committing an act of war against your most important ally in the region, who currently has a lot of your troops in its custody. I think for everybody's sake it would be great if America would stay inside its borders for the next four years.

Mfw

u smart

leftypol is raiding

That's where the faggots are coming from

Do I smell some salty tears? Awww, so sad. The special snowflakes still cannot accept that Trump is their next President. Ironic when they said it was "horrifying" when Trump didn't say he'd immediately accept the election results.

>nb4 MUH HAMILTON!

The taking office thing may not be far off. All this Russia shit could cause more Electoral College voters to vote for HRC. Several already have said they're not voting the way of the state.

Fired before taking office? No?
One phone call and Chinas already foaming at the mouth.

If any employee did that for any other company, that employee would've been fired on the spot. Just saying.

>Several of Trump's billionaire appointees are connected to Soros

Plus, isn't Trump a billionaire supported by Russia?

>war criminal

kek. You can tell the Macedonian who made this was going for it all

Oh this piece of lying shit again.

So Obama lost?

MAGA, all my money plus my left nut.
Trump is legit and everyone knows it.
youtu.be/dDmb4pd3VNQ

Yeah, yeah, yeah... the Blame Russia thing's getting a little old. When Wikileaks revealed the DNC dry-fucked Bernie out of a primary win, they said "RUSSIA BEHIND LEAKS!" and refused to address the content. When ~any~ news report came out that was damaging to Hillary, they said "RUSSIAN FAKE NEWS!!!" and refused to address the content. Now, with the election over, their last ditch effort is "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!!!" and refuse to address all the voter and election fraud found by Democrats in the recount states.

Trump won. Accept your loss and move on.

He's supported by everyone.

>all
That's just the tip of the iceberg

Yeah she's still around

Every thread:

Left leaning moderate: Are you guys aware that Trump is surrounding himself with establishment stooges, right wing lunatics and an actual former goldman-sachs employee?

Right leaning moderate: Well he is no worse than Obama

Left wing extremist: Trump is literally hitler and he is going to destroy this country

Right wing extremist: You say that as if its a bad thing, you butthurt fat cuck crybaby libtard

Left wing extremist: Fuck you you inbred racist piece of shit who is too stupid to realise that you have elected a walking catastrophe

Right wing extremist: cuck

Left leaning moderate: well the bigger problem is that Trump's economic policies seem to be only benefiting the ultra rich and his supporters seem to be blind to the fact that he is a compulsive liar who is putting more and more distance between himself and his pre-election promises...

Right leaning moderate: well that is just politics, compromises have to be made and don't forget that hillary would have been worse and we need to give trump a chance

Left wing extremist: I cant wait until Trump sets this country on fire and burns it all to the ground so I can feel smug and justified

Right wing extremist: cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck pizzagate cuck

>no wall
>no jail for Shill
>Goldman Sachs well represented in every facet of his cabinet, like Obama
>Sec of State is literally a faggot who is even more in Putin's pocket than Trump apparently is
>Senate already investigating Russian influence

>MAGA
>drain the swamp

And his appointees are mostly huge donors - they bought their positions- Trump has sold his power to the highest bidder.

all of his 8 years of work are going to be undone in the next 6 months.

so technically....yes

tfw to intellgent to argue with ctr shills

>Literal Senators calling for investigations both D and R

Seriously, how happy would Reagan be to see his Party's President an obvious Russian puppet?

The shill is strong with this one.

Nobody cares. I rather this country be under Russian control then crying SJW who identify with more than 10 different genders and think White Males should be emasculated.

>lost the popular vote

remember that time having Sarah Palin on your team was a fucking liability that tanked McCains entire presidential campaign?

at least back then we knew how to tell the retards apart from normal people.

This

Underrated post

#draintheswamp

>no wall
All he said is that there is no need to build a wall in areas protected by harsh waters because the rapist Mexicans will just drown.

Shit, Trump's done more BEFORE taking office than Obama's done in almost 8 years. I love the Carrier deal- Trump convinces them to stay in the U.S. and saves jobs. A union goon pipe up and somehow says that saving the jobs is...somehow... bad.
sigh

>clinging to straws
Fuck off ctr babby. It's time to find a new job

Shut the fuck up fag

You ARE aware that the FBI is calling bullshit on that CIA report... right? And that the CIA report is about as far from "conclusive" as you can get...right?

I can't wait till we can round up all the democrats by their voting history and gas them.

>still lost the popular vote

What do you expect from libtard reading comprehension

You're no fun

Trump has over $200K in investments tied up with the Carrier brand. He wasn't funneling in $1.5mil in tax breaks to save 850 jobs. He was giving his buddies tax breaks to protect his investments. The money he gave Carrier in tax breaks could've created thousands of jobs but instead it lined the CEOs pockets and the company STILL moved one factory to Mexico. They kept the same factory here, it was never on the chopping block. And all of that...to save the 850 jobs that factory offered to American citizens.

>FBI literally made shit up to skew the election at the last minute

The FBI is sure objective. It's a shame the Republicans... oh wait, the Senate inquiry is a bipartisan effort? Oh...

Oh it's that argument again.
Good thing Commiefornia doesn't decide the election.

Keep crying. Maybe the collective power of your asshurt will make it relevent

>libtard

Yet, liberals always win.

Maybe you were too young to remember, but McCain campaigned on virtually an identical platform, but represented the establishment of Washington, and was an old white guy. Obama, while campaigning on just about the same thing, was a younger, hip-appearing black guy who PROMISED A POST-PARTISAN ADMINISTRATION. Never mind that was all bullshit, but Sarah Palin had nothing to do with McCain's loss despite what you learned from Saturday Night Live.

I'd actually be ok with that.
Voting for Hillary is treason against America and the spirit of what made this country great.

>FBI AND CIA DUM KEK

You're both shitposting on Sup Forums at 2pm on a Sunday. Neither of you get paid to do this shit for a living.

>Having the election result anulled
The Electoral College votes on December 19th, the vote is counted January 6th.

>muh electoral college

Shocking how Trump has always supported the electoral college. He's been a solid supporter of it.

Take all the odds because you made it ridiculously favorable to bet against you.

Oh wait, this isn't actually an odds thread, just more boring Sup Forums bs

>still mad Trump lost the popular vote even with Putin's help

bipartisan is code for "libtards and traitors working together"

>i get paid by George Soros so my opinion is worth more
topcuck

Do you guys serisously want niggers and spics to be the deciding factor of an election? Direct democracy on this scale is flawed

...created jobs... like the Democrats did under Obama for 8 years? You DO realize we've had less than 3% GDP growth and a net jobs loss for his entire presidency? Where are all those "shovel ready jobs" he promised? Where's Solyndra these days?

See? Saving real jobs is no good for Democrats. It's more important to take more of my money on the promise it will create jobs.

oh im laffin

>to intellgent
>to

>bipartisan is code for "libtards and traitors working together"
>literally defending a Russian puppet

Do you seriously want to Live in East Russia?

>made in Russia

I guess Trump can't stop outsourcing. You know, like all those Ford and Carrier... jobs... he saved. XD

Ahh, the age old "millennial pretending to be a boomer pretending to be a millennial" shtick. I was old enough to VOTE for Obama the 1st time around, kiddo. Great way to guarantee that no one takes you seriously now. Condescending over something this fucking useless.

The funny parts probably where no one gave a shit about the "corrupt establishment" during that election. We elected someone to FIX the recession, and thats exactly what Obama did. He promised to fix it and he did. He promised to end the war, kill Osama, end the recession, and lower healthcare costs. And he did ALL of those.

Change tacks or I'll just continue to NOT take anything you say seriously. Sarah Palin DID shoot his campaign in the foot and I know that because
>I saw it fucking happen

>homer would support Trump with those faggy red hats

Newfag

So, when the democrats are faced with learning how the electoral college works, they try to blame Russia. Again. Sorry, snowflakes, this is the result of giving every kid a trophy.

You realize the "putin" help was just wikileaks.
aka telling the truth.
Showing us how corrupt Hillary is.
That's just journalism or what it should be.
Plus there's ZERO evidence that it's Russia behind it and wikileaks says "nope they're bullshitting you"

How would listening to the native working class over the imported welfare leeches would turn the country in to eastern ruasia?

>literally no evidence of illegals voting like Trump claimed
>literally evidence of Russian tampering

GUYS, COME ON, IT'S THE SAME THING!

#MAGA

this doesnt make sense. i get the impression like you linked to the wrong user? i never said anything about "creating jobs". i said trump protected 850 currently existing (and held) jobs by giving his friends $1.5mil in tax breaks.

Stop lying on the internet.
That's it.
I've warned you shills.
I'm going to meme magic cancer into your pineal gland.
Sorry user.

>trusting Russian propaganda
>literally nothing from wikileaks but a half-assed conspiracy theory involving a pizza joint
>trump faggot gets arrested shooting up the place, trump fags claim he was a crisis actor

Holy shit. You know real white people just cannot comprehend your idiocy?

So he paid carrier a ransom, setting a new precedent, and giving them the money to build their new factories in Mexico

Great deal

Making Mexico Great

>literally no evidence of illegals voting
There was no audit, just a recount.
An audit would take years.
There is no evidence of tampering, the CIA's argument is they were spreading propaganda which is what the democrats and the media were doing.