How does Sup Forums point their Sup Forumsenis in briefs? up/down/left/right? Which type of underwear u use...

How does Sup Forums point their Sup Forumsenis in briefs? up/down/left/right? Which type of underwear u use? I point it down, but my Sup Forumsenis gets swet between balls.

we don't
we are all either women,traps,or only have 2 inches of glory

Choice b, and i wear boxer briefs.

C only for tucking a boner into wasteband

this

right,cuz mine is curved to the left a little and C when i have a boner

op here, im using triangle type briefs, i have one boxer type briefs, but its a little bit uncomfortable, idk why, i tried today to point it up the whole day, but it was uncomfortable sadly, but my benis was not swet. Also boner is less noticable when pointing up.

I always used to wear big, baggy and loose boxer shorts. Anything else is incredibly uncomfortable and I genuinely don't understand how any man can wear things like briefs. Fucking horrible.

I haven't worn underwear in over 4 years now. Freeball all the way.

I wear compression shorts cause I hate walking around with a massive buldge.

Why am I thinking of Zoidberg?

boner concealing power of C is off charts

why user, bulges are hot

my penis is too small so its a free hanger

High five fellow freeball user. I like that occasionally people can see the shape of my dick in my pants.

But how can you deal with the discomfort? If your bulge was so massive then you'd go absolutely insane having it constricted.

My tackle is average size, not small but by no means anything I'd brag about. And I find it hugely irritating to wear underwear. Life is already tough, fuck putting myself through constant discomfort on top of everything else.

Go free, let the bulge out, you won't ever go back.

I did C when I was younger. I'm but sure why I switched to B but I think its because it falls down by itself. C is annoying with belts aswell

all you kids sound like cartman when he talks about his 13 incher

Down my right side of my inner thighs.

I don't tuck my boner. I'm only attracted to animu so I don't get boners when in regular life

my mom made me wear tight briefs until i was 13, my dick didnt grow. dont constrict yor cock guys.

Pretty sure that's not why your dick didn't grow. You could still blame your mom for shitty dick size genes though.

so if its not anyones fault, why do i still get laughed at ?

because you're a faggot with a small penis.
now stop blaming your problems on other people.

Just because it isn't your fault doesn't mean it isn't a defect. Just ask the downies, then put up some kind of shield to guard yourself from the inevitable shit flinging.

I think this is a more accurate representation of most people on Sup Forums

so brave of you

I let my balls hang, and push my penis to the side, down a leg. It just feels uncomfortable otherwise.

/thread

C

A would crush my balls and my cock would have to bend around my balls for B

but i dont wear underwear

kek

I imagine someone drawing this shit, and I just can't help but laugh at the poor faggot.

chequed

Yep b I like the security of tucking my balls.

I opt for an approach similar to this