All you special snowflakes will face your biggest fear. The day of the rope is coming for trannies, sjw's, BLM, Muslims...

All you special snowflakes will face your biggest fear. The day of the rope is coming for trannies, sjw's, BLM, Muslims, and the left-wing radicals. I hope to God that they pick up arms and make an attempt at a civil war because everyone knows they will be crushed.

We all pray for the day of the rope.

In Kek's name

OP is a faggot.

if everyone liked my type of corporate sponsored politics then murica would be better

Trump will send all these faggots to the ovens.

You think it's us that'll be up against the wall when the revolution comes?

Trump's head will roll. You are a faggot.

I have a nice hatchet waiting for your skull, and a baïonnette for your guts.

If you're implying that you're a degenerate that was mentioned in the post, then yes you will be against the wall and you will be faced with the reality that you are highly outnumbered and outgunned.

why in the hell would you WANT to look like a freak?

I have .45 acp for your head that will touch you before you even get close we to me, faggot.

Some cringeworthy sjw who is a girl, but calls herself a guy because that makes things okay?

everybody knows democrats are pussies.your men look more like women and your women look more like men

>teleports behind u*

I'm above all petty idpol, I'm a centrist

>slits your throat

this guy gets it

I find it weird that people desire to look like this. It kind of looks like he glued a toupee only to the back of his/her/it's head, jammed a pen three times into his forehead, and asked a tattoo parlor to fuck their neck up hard.

The being said, those are some pretty slick glasses.

You're a fucking idiot. Being a racist moron does not make you tough. Your demograph is fat hillbillies who know how to change channels on a TV and cash government checks. That is the typical Trump voter.

I voted for hillary and own an arsenal of weaponry. Brains, agility and patience will always win against gutter trash. Think of us like Ninjas.

This day only exists in storybooks and the backwards minds of the left.

they already won the culture war, wait for the oldies to die out and you will see...

>.45 acp
If you come for me, you'll have to get too close to rely on your gun and actually find some courage.
But I doubt you'll come all your way to Lusignan :)

Ninjas vs. literal turtles

>Hillary supporter
>owns arsenal of weapons
You only need one gun to kill yourself faggot

Whoa whoa, how the fuck did u leave the religious zealots off this list?!

You're a fucking fraud bro. Kill yourself.

>on Sup Forums
>talks about courage
gas yourself