Should we as a species eliminate all retarded and autistic people?

Should we as a species eliminate all retarded and autistic people?

Other urls found in this thread:

skc.name/u?lORB
youtube.com/watch?v=MJu3wgyjCzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, only to you

We'll start with you, OP

Well I know my opinions on the matter are unpopular, but I know for a fact I'm not the only one who thinks they should be euthanized.

sure. then we shift IQ to the new average and start all over again
half of the half until only one man is alive

>should we eliminate the majority of the American populace?
Absolutely.

No.
Absolutely not.

The people to eliminate are actually the Psychopaths and Sociopaths that seek to concentrate more and more power into their own hands.

CEOs, million dollar lawyers, religious leaders (celebrity preachers), Bankers, some Governors and Military commanders.

The only good psychopaths become surgeons, and even then they randomly decide to kill a patient every now and then.

So no /b no mo' ?

YES.

The white man, wrestled in wars where all races were dispatched for centuries, lands and domains .. the white man was the most victorious !, templars, settlers, etc.

After a while, the white man enters and lives among his own the black losers, they treat him as supreme and racist white.

But if they won the first wars today the story would be different! There would be no equality, there would be much misery and murders, etc.

White is supreme and with good reason! we are the best.

Let live blacks, sandniggers and give them human rights etc. It's the biggest stupid story ever !!

Our ancestors fought to dominate the world and today whites deliver everything for free !!

The whites of the world must eliminate all niggeres, sandniggers and Jews. And dominate the world for our comfort and taste!

$(this);

then you would have to kill them all. no human would be left alive.

There could be more gained, in my opinion, through researching on them. Euthanasia is, in and of itself, of no benefit to science!

>Should we as a species eliminate all retarded and autistic people?

but..there would be no one to reply.

Are we starting with you OP?

better than any dating site!! a lot of horny young college sluts of your city on skc.name/u?lORB

Who do you exterminate first - traps, gays, niggers, jews, french, amerifats, stupids, downs, retards, spastics, ugly british teeth?

Where do we stop?

YES.
But with a better system, as Hitler did. Eugenics

Sterilize all blacks and idiots who get low grades. So that they do not leave offspring.

sauce on the pic?

all

Hi. I give my opinion to the Americans about blacks.

They should all be eliminated at once. Because the population of blacks does not stop growing .. in a few years will be half of the population and then the majority.

Asian + white = asian
Black + white = black
White + white = white

Elilminen or sterilize their non-white immigrants. No matter how many generations he has in that country. They are a race! And eliminate the white if they do nothing to remedy it.

retards sure but autism gave us Isaac Newton and the guy who made Pokémon

just eliminate the violent disruptive people, they are usually niggers & muslims that perpetrate violence against a peaceful civilization

what in the everloving fuck is going on in west virginia

Your guess is as good as mine.

This! People who are incapable of empathy form the biggest threat to our survival as species.

This.

And if not in the last presidential elections. The mestizos, immigrants almost make Hilary win .. also clear thanks to the Amerifag open mind multicultural communist Marxists ...

But in the next generation! YES they will be surpassed by another race. This is your last chance to solve it !!!.

In the next elections they will have no chance, and the liberal communists will win, and they will bring many niggers, muslims, etcetera. And whites will be extinct in North America.

These Marxist idiots and Zionist lobbies are what caused the death of Europe:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJu3wgyjCzA