I'm socially inept and don't care. Dubs decides

I'm socially inept and don't care. Dubs decides.

"Look ill be straight: i like you and want to date you. Hows that sound ?"

would you like to paint me someday wearing nothing but my undies? *teheheheehe*

Bumping with picture of her

would you like to paint me naked? can't hold an erection for 5 hours straight lol

i only draw niggers during coitus

can you paint my dick?

haha. yeah.
anyway, have you ever tried to cup your own fart and eat it?

WELP

Trips win

Jesus christ, give me a second.

I know this sounds weird but would you paint me standing naked doing a thinker's pose? I'll give you 20quid

checked and kek'd

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Classic Sup Forumstard. Prefers some kek over getting laid. You my boys

Dr. Kekklesmith, your 2:22 appointment is here.

Cringe.

Here's proof that I sent it, will post response, dubs decides again

Don't do it faggot

Nice one. OP deliver

Who in this board isn't cringe? 90% of thread are furry, loli or cock rate. I think I'm one of the lesser cringe

*send her your dickpic*

I need a motherfuckers address his gamertag is lewiss6 he is well known for being a scamming little cunt he just stole 80k gold from me or atkeast tell me where to go to ask for his address if nobody here can help

OP DELIVARS

Now say naa im joking mind going on a date with me this friday? :)

Winrar

paint me like one of your french grills

How about we meet up and rape a dog

great i wasted my dubs on this

this is now trips thread

Roll

Oh fuck

roll

Wiiiiinraaar. Trips

Fair point. Touché brother.

Rolling

DO IT

If dubs follow up with:
(Spoiler: I did)

rollio

Rollerin@

LETS GO OP

LULZ

Offer to cup one of your farts for her to eat

Shit bros I don't think I can go through with dick pic. Not now anyway. Checked tho

Rol

I've been on the fence about this for a while, but I really want your opinion before I make a decision. Has anyone really been far as decided even go want do look more like?

kek

your end is near OP wheres the pic m8

DUBZ
Ask her if she will watch The Jungle Book with you

THIS THEN

rolll

Checked

So close

Roll for this

And on this day, OP was a faggot, just as fortold.

Do it

DO IT

Kek

nyyaaaa :3 i can be your painting servant

nice one op!

SEND DICKPICK WE GOT TRIPS FUCKYOU

Rollling

you cant say no to satans trips

shut up gollum

Just kidding about the farts lol. I would like to lick your asshole though.. Interested?

But my satanic trips...

I'm gonna get myself out of this fart topic then we'll see if we can go for dick pic.

roll

nigga get tf out we aren't your personal army

Say I'll wine and dine you for a taste of your farts

Roll

rawl

PRECIOUSSSS!!!!!

Unless he wants to end up dying tomorrow. Like the last one if you remember

roll

Reroll

legend.

This

You into black cotton farmers gettin their puss eaten put by a beartrap, rare but shits cash, also wanna have sex?? *blushez*

Reroll

sorry im weird hahah
just finished changing my gam gams diapers

HOW ABOUT A CUP OF MY DICK?? (in caps btw)

Reroll

haha okay. Well how about this then? We can push our butts together as hard as we can, and then I'll poop into your butthole, and then you can push it back into my butthole.

reroll

You'll pass gas?

rollin for this

Send this
AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Reroll

roll

you were actually doing better than her, at least you were being kind of funny. I fucking hate all her kisses at the end of her messages, she seems very simple

Ask her for a pic of her whispering eye

This. Roll

Say
"Do you remember that snake from The Jungle Book, he looks weird in the live action version"

Draw some snake patters on your dick and draw 2 little eyes and send a picture

roll

Listen, babe, I just want to make you my wife and have you work in my kitchen for the rest of your life. Interested?

well fuck u then bitch