Hey Sup Forums quick question

Hey Sup Forums quick question

I dm'd my girlfriend of one month on a fake instagram account to see if shes loyal and is not. shes attracted to the fake account and took the bait

should i break up with her because of this or what?

tl;dr made fake account for bait towards gf and she took it

Other urls found in this thread:

utoo.pw/JSJP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its only one month you fucking nonce, barely a relationship and none of you should be 'in love' yet. Of course that's gunna happen.

Is she your floozy or your Gf?

I don't Gf until you pass floozy trials.

so whats ur answer here

define floozy

shes a hoe easily but hasnt been one sinces shes been with me since shes at my place almost every weekend

There is no answer. The fact you created a fake account for that is weird as fuck for only a one month relationship.

Something is telling me you're a virgin or this is one of your first relationships.

tried it to see what she would do if she truly was a reformed hoe

and its the second answer, only my second relationship at 20 years old. same goes for her

>if she truly was a reformed hoe

All women are hoes.
Better get used to it.

It's gunna happen, it's general human nature for 2016. Someone gets a bit of extra attention they will take it.

I'm 100% sure if you had some 10/10 approach you asking you this and that you would fall in some way or another. You may deny it now but heat of the moment, you wouldn't. I'm in a two year relationship now and if I had a 10/10 I'd fall for it in some way, may not completely fuck the bitch but take some things here and there.

I'd just delete the account and carry on as normal.

yup

This. I don't think youre emotionally ready for a relationship if you're this insecure a month in in the first place.

very true, i thought of it the other way around if a 10/10 dm'd me i would act the same way but would not meet up with her in person.

i feel like my gf would try to meet up in person with a guy shes met online if hes a 10/10 so thats where obviously anyone should draw the line right?

thanks for the advice

It wasn't tl;dr, you short-attention-spanned nerd

You are a creep with attachment issues. Dump her, for the sake of both of you. While she may be unable to maintain a relationship, you most definitely cannot.

i just dont trust her and dont know if i can yet. just trying to see if i jumped the gun on us dating too soon or something

Agreed! If you go to the length of creating a fake account to manipulate and entrap someone, then long-term speaking, it ain't gonna be good for anyone.

Break it off, not because she wasn't faithful or whatever, but because it'll save the two of you a trainwreck in the future.

Most people who get into relationships play around in early stages and then forget it later.

It's how people find out if they really like the person they are with. If they had a genuine interest in someone else they would drop you.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny busty whores of your city on utoo.pw/JSJP

yea i understand im a fucking piece of shit for trying this i just dont want to waste my time with her if she cant sustain a relationship you know?

and her wanting to meet up with this dude will obviously tell me whats up

yea of course, but i wouldnt play around in an early relationship with any other chick since we are this official

so what are you saying? she would drop me if she had further interest in someone else by now?

If she's still playing the game then it's still an open field.
You don't take your finger out of the pie until it has completely dried out.

so what are you saying because i cant understand these lines

have you considered she knows it's you, and is trying to strengthen your relationship by playing along with your inane paranoia?

nope shes not a smart blonde so i know its working

Define?
>working

So not only are you distrusting her, you are also calling her stupid.

What exactly did you want out of this relationship?

where did i call her stupid? just not saying shes not the brightest and neither am i as you can tell. just an observation.

shes a 9/10 easily and we click very well so just a sustaining relationship. shes from the next town over but we make it work

shes a social media queen and every guy tries to hit her up constantly and she just playfully rolls with it hence why i dm'd her to see what would happen