Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/joebalan/
youtube.com/watch?v=vk5VKqou7Ko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTin-eTnkOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only have some devinatart cringe

I really want to kill myself now

I appreciate the startled posture of the future IT guy behind him.

17 hours a day?
When 4 years ago, when I was 16, I had to work from 4 am to 9pm every day for a week at a Mexican tortilla factory to help my dad and short
Yes, i am a taco

>17+ hour workdays

OC 100% guaranteed to make you cringe. Check out this kid's instagram.

instagram.com/joebalan/

obligatory post

Ever had 24 hour work days for 14 months straight.

This guy flaked on the girl he was talking to and ignored her for days so he could play world of warcraft

whyd she leave him? she could have been sucking him off while he played, what a bitch

wtf is wrong w sjw

Playing a game is one thing. Obsessing over a game is another thing. But talking to girls about the game your obsessed with constantly is just autistic.

Caring about others to the point of posting pictures of their text convos is pretty pathetic. Did you have a crush on his GF or something?

My bf plays wow and talks about it all the time and I love it. I'd never leave him over that

lol he must have a crush on that guys girl

I posted it because it made me cringe when I read it. I don't know either of the people who are texting personally.

Yeah but you're not a girl though so your boyfriend can talk to you about whatever while you play Mario cart and wax each other off.

if u played wow you'd understand mang

fuck mario cart and not a faggot

You have a boyfriend though? And you're on Sup Forums so you're obviously a very fat man.

You dare challenge me?

lol Sup Forums is too good to not be on, just bc im a NEET doesnt always mean fat or man

I've been here for 10 years faggot, don't you try and lie to me telling me this place is good.

You addicted user?

This wan't meant to be

synchtu be/r/La_Resi_CN_Bepis

The depth of this cringe is thicc af

Is that a man or a woman?

looks more half-klingon to me

youtube.com/watch?v=vk5VKqou7Ko

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0

Bomp

Sounds like a holidays to me. I used to work at mill for 6 pounds a week for 10 years without a single break. Only when the boos wasn't lookin I was able to eat a lump of poison and take a short nap in a shoebox.

Did he just tried to role play choking someone over Internet? Kek

fucking hell

hoooooooly fuck you are the all time winner. this made my whole body tighten with cringe. jesus that person is fucking delusional as all fuck.

>10 months of 7x17 hour workdays

really stretching the truth on that time he was unemployed playing WoW all day

du dream

youtube.com/watch?v=lTin-eTnkOM

this is not cringe, this is based

jesus christ

lets be honest the only girls who like mlp are either children or ddlgfags

he sounds smart

this one always makes me chuckle

>Why does nobody else like Mr. Mucinex
Cuz he's literally mucus, and das gross.

I honestly have no idea what happened, the girl got mad cuz he went out and played wow for one night? I'm confused

Django

alliance or horde? id break up with him too if he plays alliance

He's 40, and has submitted 5000+ pieces of "art" that all look like shit.

I mean, when you're an artist I know that you have to start somewhere, but christ.

Wrong place to post that. Everyone here is a weeb, remember?

"MY DREAM GIRL IS A GIRL THAT LIKES TO GAME TEE HEE!"

>gonna harpoon that poon
wew

I don't know. Apparently this guy does this like all the time just with different excuses like he couldn't come over and hang out with her because he was meeting his favorite wow player or he was playing league of Legends and other shit along those lines. I just find it funny because I hear about a new instance of it every other day.

I've never met him but I know he's at least retarded socially.

>gender is a hairstyle

Hey, have you ever thought of going to one of their conventions to pick up their girls because they are actually uglier and more beta than any fandom in the world?

so? thats not even beta he did what he wanted to do regardless of what other people wanted.

>when your gender changes from grandmother to surfer

I don't see what gender would have to do with the clothes you're in, anyway. I don't feel like I've adopted a new persona or gender when I go swimming.

Next on dreams of a manchild

and yet the messages post to the exact opposite being the case.

What's cringe here? I just want to stick my dick in her from this picture.

thats actually really depressing

Sounds like a smart guy to me.

>schizophrenics

10/10 Alpha

Kek

I remember being in highschool at the time when this song came out, my band director liked it so much that he made it a stand tune for us to play during football games.

Didn't complain, thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Then the song became irrelevant, and basically died.

But, I guess my band director couldn't accept that as we kept on making us play it at every FB game from when I was a freshmen until I graduated.

I don't know if he still forces them kids to play that shit song, but he's made me absolutely hate hearing that tune.

Nigga looks like Steve Buscemi with a healthy addiction to crack.

I hope that guy has killed himself. That shit lowered my IQ/testosterone just reading it.

based asf gtfotta this thread

*he kept on

the link you horrendous faggot

he obviously has downs or some shit, anyways hes retarded, let him have this.

this gem tho

Fuck dude, at this point I may just have to do something like that. These tricks don't pull themselves

No, fuck you and fuck off.

>implying ddlg girls are a bad thing

the ones I've dated have been absolutely fucking crazy, but the sex was superb

Holy shit