What's the dirtiest sexual thing you've ever caught/seen on a hidden cam?...

what's the dirtiest sexual thing you've ever caught/seen on a hidden cam? ... this girl had no idea I was capturing her at her most degrading :)

is this working?

How'd you convince her?

She's just easily convincible and I told her I wanted her to eat my ass... she complied.

That easy? Not disgusted by it?

yeah. if shes into it, they usually complie

oh she was, but she is a slut without self-esteem so she did what I asked. I've actually captured a lot of girls on hidden cam in this bathroom ...

Wouldn't think girls would easily get down and eat a guys ass but hell never tried.

Would love to see the vids!

Moar of the ass eater

You just have to make them feel dirty. Once a girl starts feeling that way they completely revel in it. The first time I made my girlfriend eat my ass she resisted it and said I was being disgusting, then five minutes later she snap chatted her best friend a selfie of her doing it and started doing it every time she blew me.

Women just need to feel like what they're doing is your fault, then they're all over it.

Damn thats one dirty girl!

This or show you get off to it. First time my gf deepthroated me I let out a "fuck" and she got all into it and was like "you get off to that, don't you? You like my nose in your pubes?" And held the whole thing in her mouth while giving me the finger

You only bang ugly chicks OP. Prove me wrong. Show me an 8/10 or 9/10 grip eating out your shitlocker

>Grip
Girl*

My last two girlfriends did it... And the first time was because she suggested it, since I rimmed her and she liked it. Just like my last girlfriend likes to stick a finger up my ass whilst blowing me (didn't ask her to), and has a fantasy of fucking my ass with a vibrator. Girls aren't necessarily any less kinky than guys, they're just often more inhibited about showing it.

Obviously depends on the girl. Some girls think any ass play is gross, and anal is gross. But then those girls probably aren't for me.

should i continue with the pics?

Yeah or your thread will fucking die. Up to you.

where the hell do you find girls like that? I feel like every slightly attractive girl I get to know is either so prude it hurts or a total slut with probably dozens of STDs.
where do you find 'normal' girls who are like to experiment sexually?

^----- and thank you for contributing... nothing.

*who like to experiment
sorry I'm drunk

>no basis in reality - the post

Holy shit my fiance has the exact same fantasies, likes to eat out my ass when I didn't say anything, likes to put a finger up my ass and wants to penetrate me.

then tell me where to look for decent women, oh wise master

She looks very familiar

Sometimes you just gotta break em down if they're prudes, all chicks want to be dirty in one way or another, just gotta figure out how to exploit their personalities. Now stop being a retard.

if I was into raping women, I wouldn't have asked.
retard.

It's not rape to give a woman a chance to explore what she really wants.

I'm not that guy, but you're bitter as fuck and it shows

Spot the virgin. Relationships are all about playing little stupid mind games, if you'd ever been in one you'd know faggot.

german?

i know her

some men don't like forcing women into submission. I don't want a gf whom I'd have to force into everything.
I'm taking about finding a girl who is sexually as open and playful as I am.

build trust, ask, communicate

seriously what age were you when you first considered putting your dick in someones mouth? Did you arrive at that notion independently or did it come up in a conversation with friends or whatever?

simple communciation works, dopn;t be so hung up that you can't ask and explore

Don't need hidden cam with natural sluts. They want you to see them

>asked ex "so, wanna eat my butthole?"
>..no
>can I eat yours?
>...no
>did anyways when we were 69'ing
>she didn't stop me
>I did because it was pretty gross (she showered before)
What this guy said.

This girl fucking a guy and a huge dildo.

The dp with huge dildo