All of you struggling to make a woman cum by rubbing her clit...

All of you struggling to make a woman cum by rubbing her clit. There may be a way of explaining to to you that can change your "hand-job" performance.
Ever noticed that the clit is actually just like a dick? and I don't mean it by the way it sexually performs but by the way it looks aswell. Ever noticed that a clit is a miniature version of a dick? if you pull a clit's hood up high enough, a "dick" will start showing. Yes as you all I hope know, we all start developing with similar genitalia whether the end result is male or female.
My point is, think of a clit like it's your dick and the same things you do to cum, do to the clit. try to rub it in motions as if it's a dick inside that clitoral hood and I can almost assure you, you'll make the girl cum. I've heard of stories and been in one myself where guys literally just spam-poke the shit out of clits or just rub them right at their centre expecting the girl to reach a climax soon. how would u feel if someone kept flinging their pinky on the pee-hole of your cock until you came?
pic related - notice how it resembles a penis.
Also, as you all probably know, clitoris has a state in which it becomes erect just like a penis. a mini penis getting a mini boner, what more hints do you cucks need to make a girl cum lmao?

Wow a vagina really does just look like a little dick

Thanks I guess OP

where does the penis go?

what?

This isn't the most autistic post on Sup Forums ever, but it might be the most autistic post in like a month.

In the urethral opening

How you can just stick your penis to some other person? This is no good.

where do i put the penis during intercourse?

tits or gtfo, real men aren't interested in female orgasm

Ok I will try today with my gf هاهاهاها

you don't. I'm talking to the people who are actually going to be able to have intercourse.

in the urethral opening

This post made me gay. I'm never having sex with a woman again

as if you weren't already gay lul

I can cofirm. Made my ex cum nonstop

Pretty sure you do put it in the pee hole I'm a scientist

I'm a scientist too, and I 2nd this factual evidence.

You could, but it would probably be quite painful

funny lads

And that's a bad thing because?

because it's irrelevant to this thread, so go fuck yourself? kek

Just a good bro...

I didn't infer such a notion.

Goof*

Pic somewhat related. God I need to play that game again.

Touché

Nice thought...but no.

1) Most women will punch you if you lift their clit hood and put a finger directly on their clit. It's way too sensitive. You have to use the hood as a buffer between your hand and the clit or the vibe and the clit. If they like direct stimulation it's probably because the use a vibe a lot and then good luck.

2) Some women can't cum from their clit at all. Go crazy. They might need penetration. There's a lot of nerves right around the opening. Try playing around there as well. Some just like the feeling of being "full" or hitting the clit from the back (gspot).

3) Foreplay.

i didnt say you have to lift their hood and put a finger directly on their clit. what you're saying is exactly what i meant, using the hood as a buffer. but what im saying is keep in mind that its just like using the foreskin on ur cock as a buffer and try to play with a clit accordingly.

But where does the condom go? I don't want her to get pregnant if I touch her clit

In the pee hole