New fluffy thread

New fluffy thread.

Also, I'd like to start posting some OC stories on my own website. Does anyone know how to use wordpress? I have an account set up, but I can't seem to get my blog to work right.

Anyone able to assist with that?

why not use the booru?

It is easier for me to keep track of my work on my own site. Or rather, the way I have it planned it would be easier. The boorus is pretty 2D on functionality, too. Something I want to work on for people leaving critiques.

>WW2 image of tiger tanks attacking innocent civilians (colorized)

>babbeh nu, stap
not my proudest fap

I'm New to this fandom, but I saw a comic a week ago I really like

It has a stick righteously owner explain in depth to his fluffy the importance of working for things instead of demanding them, and earning your keep in society

At the end, he chucked the smarty that was bothering his fluffy across the yard

Aspergers dad or some shit like that

My favorite one.

I got them.

Thanks a ton I fucking love this

>WHEWE BANGWAHDESH

Holy kek user thanks for posting them all, saved

this fluffy shit always seemed dumb as fuck to me, but these made me laugh

I sorta relate to this guys logic.

This is a special kind of abuse.
I fucking love it.

True Neutral abuse.

That's a perfect example of cheap fluffy sales. :D

is there any more of this?
I gotta have a full folder

I can check for neutral abuse.

Do you want it done like in the comics above or accidents?

Ehem...
SADBOX IS BEST BOX

Whoever this artist is, their stuff is always nice and depressing

SADBOX IS BEST BOX

Both are good, but if you can make something like those comics it will be phenomenal.

Yea, the writer for those is pretty damn clever.

It's wolfram_sparks, went apeshit and deleted everything she had on the booru one day. I have most of it saved so it's all g.

SADBOX IS BEST BOX

well I can't make anything right now as I suck at drawing fluffys but this pic will do for ya

SADBOX IS BEST BOX

That's wolfram's stuff? I heard someone nuked all thir shit on the booru but I was hoping it wasn't the artist with that art style.

Wish Mcgonagall would come back though.

what happened? Is she still around or just up and gone?

Original is always better

nah, it doesn't have to be mental abuse.
I just want abuse that's actually based off on something, not just random

Nah, that one specifically is quickhorn, the ones I posted previously were wolfram.
Nice trips my dude
SADBOX IS BEST BOX.

Fluffy gets fucking C U C K E D

I see a few problems.

Wouldn't the premium fluffys still be good for breeding? And before the fluffy breaks couldn't they just turn a profit and sell the premium fluffs?

Just to clarify, the best part of those comics was that the owner didn't understand how to talk to a fluffy. The accidentaliness of the abuse is the main thing, whether its mental or physical.

I understand now. Let me check.

What's the story behind Wolfram leaving?

wolfram_sparks is a "she" ?

anyone have the derp with the "booster rockets"?

>legs removed for safety

Whose safety? Exactly who does a fluffy pose a threat to? And surely not for the fluffy's own safety, since it's destined to be killed.

Sometimes I think people just make up bullshit just for the sake of it.

Thanks for the great thread guys.
I don't know much about tech, but good luck OP.

Got your back.

Thanks, user!

MONSTA BABBAH!

He wasn't originally leaving - he just wanted to erase his older works he didn't like and keep drawing new ones. However, the booruvians rose up such a shitstorm about it that they declared Wolfram to be all that was wrong with the booru, and even when he drew two more new pictures the masses showed no signs of forgiving him. He didn't so much leave as he was driven out, by the people who until then had loved his art the most.

This is one of the best fluffy threads in ages. Good comics and awesome pics all around!

kek

Wow, that is pretty shitty. What a shame. I always liked his artwork and creativity in his writing.

whynotboth.meme

Drew this yesterday.

I'll use both, but I really want my website to focus on me. If possible, I'd like my site to grow as my skills and writing does.