Anyone here with a big cock wanna trade nudes? Add me on snapchat: hugecockslave

Anyone here with a big cock wanna trade nudes? Add me on snapchat: hugecockslave.
You have to be atleast 5 inches and thick if you expect a reply and if you try to waste my time instead of sending a picture of your cock you will get blocked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol you a dude don't lie

Why would I do that?

>5 inches
>big
Pick one and only one

>5 inch
couse you are faggot thats why

I'm not trying to be a bitch. I know most guys on here won't meet that 6 inch limit that I have. So if one of them has a nice thick cock they might get an ass picture

No I just want to be a slut and get back at my ex boyfriend bc he cheated on me

OP, I'm straight and have been married for 8 years.

But I have an incredible urge to fuck you for some reason.

Anyway, I don't use Kik or Snapchat sorry. Just wanted to say you're looking good man.

well i actually have 6 inch but don't expect a pic

Thank you honestly that really made me feel better, here have another
And whys that?

Thank you for that baby dick Michael I really appreciate it moron

Good question

Oh, God ... my dick ... is fucking diamonds

Any pics wearing a choker, OP? :)

Then answer it
Aww you're making me blush over here thank you

Sorry no but would you choke me while you fuck me?

Thats simple... im not using snapchat and kik but you sure look very feminine, would fap

And I would lick up every drop, the only thing I love more than big cocks is alot of warm cum

How do I know you're not a trap? Where's the timestamp?

post time stamp faggot

Out of 10 or so guys that snap chatted me I blocked all of them bc they had tiny dicks, what makes you think I would expose myself for nothing in return?

How do you even know It's not a neckbeard lol

>additionally
You're a cute trap

Low quality bait. troll

whyd your boyfriend cheat on you

cuz you cheated on him first? or do you just have fanatically bad taste in douche bags lol

either way, get rekt nigga

Very cute. I would edge a few times before glazing that face.

>Refuses time stamp
Alright faggot I've seen enough here no cockerino for you

What's your ethnicity?

How the fuck are you a man? You nearly made me cum on this pic, thank god i switched the tab

I'm serious all 12 or so guys that snap chatted me had small dicks I'm not getting anything yet. unless a big boy dm's y'all ain't getting shit for free
Yea he was a douchebag but he had a big cock so I'd still be with him right now if he still wanted me

Timo to bed kiddo. Timestamp or gtfo.

Thank god I didn't wanna see your baby dick anyways, now get the fuck outta here.
Aww thank you guys and I'm not a man they're just mad they got blocked bc they had less than 5 inches
I'm mixed

totally a dude
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU

Tits or gtfo

Yes. I'd probably have to take it slow at first while I slip my dick in your ass, but I wand to fucking pound you.

That's after you worship my cock for a couple of hours.

Let me know if you want to move to NZ and be my fucktoy.

Mixed with what? Have a kik?

>giving some hairy dude the privilege of seeing my big schlong
lol hell naw

I won t send dickpics to a jerking fag

I'm mixed too. Mixed emotions on whether I would go ass, mouth, or pussy first. Fucking diamonds here.

Snapchat me and unless you have a big cock you ain't getting shit.
That's really turning me on tell me more and in a second if you're big enough
Bunch of European races
Your loss
Aww thank you you're so sweet

I think you're actually a dude until I get a timestamp. I don't even wanna see your tits either fam.

If you can't write the date or time put a shoe on your head nugga

no timestamp ? bait

Could you post more pics like the OP one? It'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Do you think I give a fuck what one person thinks? I have a bunch of dudes snapping me I don't need you now get lost or keep bumping my thread
Only if it's used for a good purpose

Post a more sexy pic and I will make a cumtribute showing dick

Well, I'm trying to cum to a pic like that, however, one pic won't be enough

if thats you in the pic and you are a guy i'll send you a pic of my 8 inch gay dick for a body pic showing dick and ass

How's this?

Timestamp or gtfo

Fucking losers jerking it to a man...

...how pathetic do you have to be to pretend you a girl to get off or even get off to men pretnding to be a gitl...

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

If you don’t reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

Needs a timestamp.

Ive never actually smelled bullshit before, its really pungent isnt it?

Needs a timestamp

hot damn, i need MOAR!! Would really appreciate a selfie with you biting a nail or a finger, christ

my god what a retard

Pathetic...

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

First of all everyone who messaged me was fucking tiny so you guys haven't earned shit yet, the fuck you think I am? Your slave? Maybe after you show me you have a big cock but not before

I'm not showing my 8 inch BBC to anyone without a timestamp.

Losers forever...

Newfags....

Stop trying faggot. lel

Indeed, you would be by bottom faggot slave.

Thank you for the bumps you mad I blocked you bc you had a tiny dick?

Why is this thread even still alive and why are people arguing? That fucking kik isn't even connected.

why is it so hard to understand faggot?

Yeah, no I noticed I fucked up, but I can't delete my post yet...thanks for everyone who is about to talk shit and show me it is a snapchat tho

Guess niggers are bored.

It is connected moron

Do something about Your face, then maybe.

tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp or you're just a faggot looking for dick pics

But a lot of guys here wanna fuck my face..
Big cock or gtfo I'm not giving you guys shit for free you stupid?

(I got 6 inches and I wouldn't show my cock to a man. Watch me kill your thread)
INGORE this fag, SAGE

Newfags....

Sup Forums is random you can post about anything. But you can be banned for spamming.

Thanks for the bumps

youre just a faggot and a waste of human flesh, end your life already

not spam, life advice
You don't know what sage is?
Sage.

Newfags....

Hey OP, I'm

Sorry, it's proving to be a busy day at work so I can't reply often...

I'm about 6.5inches, and have a thick dick. My partner has a hard time handling it, but I'm sure it's nothing you can't take.

If you're prepared to serve me and worship my cock, I'm prepared to provide for you and feed you all the cum you like.

Lol you're all fucking pathetic. You really thought I was a girl? Lmao thanks for the dick pics

It is spam. I know the rules aswell but I'm not going to spam them and act like I'm some old fag. I been here for 10 years btw.

It was worth the gamble. Enjoy being a faggot.

AWWWE SHIT I KNEW IT WAS A TRAP.

Guess people really do fall for this stuff. But OP is more gay to ask for dick
Pics.

im pretty aware that OP is a gay homo who wants pics from straight guys

whatever people do gayer shit than that anyways

I'm bisexual, so it's win/win for me, haha.

I've been here for 7 and I don't care about your whiny opinion.
I told you guys! Too bad for yous! I guess you're all gay now.

Newfags....

You're not op you fucking loser kys

Nope dumbfuck someone pretending to be op

There are no rules. Fucking twat. Jesus.

Photoshop

You must be new

Lol nice shoop. How long did it take you, faggot?

>whiny opinion
> does not know rule 8 and 9
Nigger how stupid are you?

being this new

oh my

No, been here for 8 years. And smug aspie arsewipes like you are the kind of people who've ruined this place. So congratulations.

I you don't want to be fapping to traps then I suggest you read the pasta:

Newfags....

>being this mad I blocked you for having a baby dick
FUCKING LUL

OP, if that's really you... I really wouldn't mind more material ...

Sincerely,

You guys have missed the point. You may be oldfags buy you're also retarded.
Sage and pasta

Newfags....

Save us spiderman!