Im from uk and its quite popular here to buy tobacco on its own and roll your own cigs...

im from uk and its quite popular here to buy tobacco on its own and roll your own cigs. was wondering if people in other regions did this too.

The only time I've seen people roll their own cigs was in the military and those people were always the cheap ones who needed to save money

absolutely but because i'm not a faggot and I put cheese in my spliffs, cheerio

niggers walk around picking up cigarette butts and taking the little bit of tobacco out of them until they have enough to roll a cig

ausfag here, roll my own all the time, tailor-made ciggies are dry and gross

Dane here, we do it as well, though we buy boxes of pre-rolled paper and use a doohicky to shove tobacco into it.

haha common practice here in aus aswell, not a purely black tradition just a poorfag one

I do that here in California. But that's because it's my own little mental loophole. My dad has two packs of cigarettes a day so I swore to never have a cigarette when I was a kid. Unfortunately tobacco is pretty nice and when its not a cigar or my pipe, I'll buy some loose tobacco and roll tobacco joints ;]

keyword for image search? sounds strange

According to google they're called tube injectors in english.

Filterless? How is it?

Great! makes for an easy pull. However I never finish it to the end, I'm not really money tight so I guess I've wasted a bunch of tobacco needlessly.. But for the three or four drags I want, it does the job and I don't feel bad about tossing it since there's no filter that animals could potentially choke on

on Sup Forums we ignore OPs dick and talk about rolling tobacco

why are you talking about dicks? fuckin faggot

this

german here, almost always smoked the self rolled ones. same for my father. yet its way cheaper but the taste is also nicer

>on Sup Forums we ignore OPs dick and talk about rolling tobacco
What dick? I didnt notice a dick. Homo.

Rolling our own for 10 years here in VA. $1/day each for pack a day.

Kentucky Select 'pipe' tobacco $14/lb lasts about weeks for the two of us.
Top roller, filters and papers couple more bucks.

3 weeks that is.

i fucking love how you all disregarded my penis

Canadian here. The only people I know that roll their cigarettes are white trash trying to save a few bucks. And they don't use rolling papers. You get the husk of a cigarette. Like the filter and everything. Pack the tobacco into some plastic thing and then it packs it into the cigarette for you. It's pretty low class.

Where I'm from your poor if you smoke rollies

It's a dick and it's not like we've never seen dick before...

kek just relooked at OP and noticed the dick

Let's not forget that a pack of 20 Marlboro will cost you about $13 in the UK because petrol, cigarettes and alcohol are taxed to fuck. So it's cheaper to buy baccy

Can confirm in the uk it's mostly poor people on social security benefit who smoke roll-ups. Usually guys, a little older, who have silver hair with nicotine brown and yellow highlights thru it

irishfag here. lots of people roll their own.

I lived in the american midwest for a few years and picked up this habit, though after moving to the west coast, I've since dropped it as nobody else does it.

But hand rolled ARE "tailor-made", custom made for you alone. Normal "factory ciggies" are dry and gross.

I've heard the phrase "tailor-made" many times when talking about factory produced trash cigarettes - I always thought the nomenclature was backwards.

Absolutely, just depends on the quality of the tobacco in your area. I did both when I used to smoke, depending on the mood. Nothing wrong with rolling your own.

Damp rolling tobacco you can barely even get a decent draw out of it, I've got Hoover lungs I need something I that can drag the hole out of.

I created a little thing I like to call a "tootsie roll".
Go buy a black and mild, any flavor. Empty out tobacco, leave a little near the end. Mix some weed with tobacco. I usually go 60/40 tobacco/weed. Find something that will fit in cigar, I use a no. 2 pencil. Pack it back in and smoke. I've smoked these around people and they had no clue. I only smoke one of those a week, so it may not be effective for people that smoke every day. I enjoy them.

Fwiw, I live in Alabama. Bible belt on U.S.

I though this was a thread about mixing weed and tobacco. Oops. I didn't really look at your post because there's a penis in it.

Guess you must be used to that, being as small as it is

$6,50 in Germany.
But also rolling is way cheaper. I'm too lazy for it though

How much is it in the US?

UKfag here also. Rolleys are the one. SO much nicer than actual cigarettes.
How do you think the britbongs are going to deal with the new government cuckening policy to ONLY sell large amounts of baccy?
Minimum amount on sale will be 30g
Minimum cig box will be 20.

Already decided I'm going to grow my own baccy, but I can already see it now: everybody will just buy duty free tobacco. I've already noticed people buying a shit ton of it abroad and it will only be more permanent.

No way they didn't know, user, they probably just didn't care. You hit a small nug of weed in that tootsie roll and it's going to smell of weed, no way around it.

Also you just described about 95% of joints rolled in the UK, just with rolling papers instead of regular pre-rolled cigarettes.

that's just your basic run of the mill spliff, bruv, don't go thinking you came up with that shit, giving it a name and shit.

mutilated/10

No way they knew. They're beggers

In Ireland most people smoke rollies

How dare you. I created it without ever knowing the existence of tobacco mixed with weed. And they're the b&ms with the little tubes??? On the end. Mind was drawing a blank.

Tl;dr I created the tootsie roll

Portugal here, rolling tobbaco is the cheapest way here and it's not bad at all
You can control how powerful you want a cig to be, and learn to roll for yourself in case you wanna roll a joint and nobody else knows.

And there are no little nugs. I use a grinder and mix it with tobacco. It would take 2 hours to remove every little piece of weed from it. It's all mixed very well together.

Germany. Me most times too (when I go party not because drunk rolling all Tine sucks). Because 6€ 20cigs and 30g tobacco + Filter + papes is around 6€ too and gives around 50 cigs (and papes a D filter are for 100 cigs, so its 12€/40 and 12€/100). Also strangers don't ask u for cigarettes and u smoke less

i used to. it's a good way to cut down how much you smoke, actually. instead of the craving building up to the point where I took out a pack to light one, it had to build up to the point I was willing to pull out my pouch and roll one.

Also the reactions you get from people are hilarious. Every time I rolled a cigarette someone would be glaring at me, EVERY time. But it was never "OH MY GOD, IS THAT A MARIJUANA, CALL THE COPS!" it was always "Hey, man...is that...a joint?" and disappointment when I told them it was only tobacco. Also working with potheads was extra funny because they were worried I was going to get them busted.

Icelandic mate here, began rolling my own at 15, am 18 now every time I see a old person smoking prerolled cigs I wonder why they do it to themselves..

Yea I'm an American and I used one of these to roll cogs for a year or two

Czech fag here. I used to roll when I was in high school because of money, but then I starter to buying classy tobacco and its better taste. Also I used to say that "as long as I can roll a cig, I'm not enough drunk" but then one day a friend of mine showed me vid where I was totally down and still able to roll. Now I'm on packed cigs, but think about going back to rolling bcs of taste.

Yeah, but we use weed instead,

After smoking for 30 years, my mom started rolling her cigs because its way cheaper than a pack a day at 5-6 bucks

USA. I have a big bag of "pipe" tobacco which is really cigarette tobacco cut a little less finely to avoid taxes. I make rollies when I am out of normal cigs.

Irishfag here, plenty of people roll their own. It cost less and the tobacco and rolling papers have a lot of varietie compared to your usual smokes, most irishfags smoke it with weed too since oils are fairly sparse around here, I'm the exception on that point since I use my pipe.

yeah rolling your own cigs is so much cheaper, it depends what you're used too also