NEW WWYD

NEW WWYD

>inb4 290 lonely teenage spergs posting facebook photos of girls who neither notice nor care that they exist

>durr id probly fuk her ass n then cum on teh sluts face lolol

her again

Shit bump

Typing up some fucked up story but it looks like this thread is gonna die, hit me up via email
Splatbox at protonmail

would love to gang rape her on that beach... bet she'd actually enjoy it

I'd love to have her lay there like in the left picture, standing in front of her and shoving my dick into taht smiling mouth. I'd mouthfuck her and enjoy hearing her gag on my cock slowly realising how all my cum and her spit drool out onto her chest. I'd pull my dick out and she'd start to suck up everything that she lost whilst blowing me. Then I'd turn her around and fuck her pussy doggystyle. I'd make her cum by simultaneously rub her clit. Then turn her around and cum all over her face and tits. Watch her take a walk on the beach before eating up all the left cum and the going for a cleaining swim.

WWYD anons?

wwyd

Would do squats with.

Tie her up. Kiss those legs up to her pussy. Force myself into her until I blow all over her stomach and tits

Back at it again with the 4th bitch i see. damn she always looks sexy.

Would you still fuck her with that belly?

I would wait until she passed out in her chair, then straddle her face and beat off on her, my stinking, slimy load coating the sleeping bitch's face and hanging from her hair in white ropes, dripping onto her perfectly tanned and glistening body.

She's a hot little slut

Wwyd?

Mouthfuck teh one in the middle while right eats out lefts pussy. second from left is standing over middle blonde doggystyle. I switch between middle blondes mouth. and middle brunettes asshole. Then change over to the other two. This time fucking all of their four bottom holes alternately.
Having them all line up is a perfect picture. I make sure to fuck every single of the eight to me presented holes before getting them all on theeir knees, with open mouth all begging for cum!

What would anons do to right?

Is that a little red headed slut I see?

What would you do?

walk in on this wwyd?

Pin down, ram cock in ass cover mouth so no one can hear her scream

Fuck her mouth. Rub her pussy at the same time.

start fingering her while forcing my cock down her throat

Slam her face down into the bed to muffle her screams, and violate that tight pussy

Kind of. Former more blonde, now she has dyed it read(ish) - this is today. Tell me how you'd fuck her for more

Make them take turns deep throating my cock, all the way to the balls and slapping the back of their heads until my junk was glistening with their spit and throat slime.
The blonde sucks much better so I let her jack me off on the brunette's wincing face and tell her she's a stupid fucking slut.

Fuck yeah, more of her please

Fuck man! I like your style! Keep going.

I would wrap her soft red hair around my cock and jerk myself off with it as I looked down at her.
She's looking up at me disgusted as I tell her this isn't going to stop until I cum.
Eventually she's begging me to do it, tears streaming down her cheeks as I shoot a greasy wad right in her eye.

How'd u pound her

if i could just kiss her thighs my life would be complete

please continue

walk in on this wwyd?

that belly would just make me want to fuck her harder, make her my preggo slut

Are they friends? Sisters? Same age?

More?

I'd force that slut down on her knees and make her suck my cock, if she resisted I'd slap her and shove my cock as deep as it could go

Not exactly what I expected but alright. Got any other fantasies apart from playing with her hair?

This one always gets me thinking of a sessions with a lot of guys cumming in her face. It looks like the perfect anticipation for it.

take my belt and wrap it around her throat from behind like a collar, and rape her ass and pussy while she gasps for air

I'd blow a fat load all over that tight young ass and turn her around and slap her across the face until she sucks the rest out of my still throbbing cock

Stepsisters witha lot of love for each other...

I would love to get a foot job from her too. While she wears those stockings. Then make her use her feet to make me cum in her mouth

One day I'm walking my hyper aggressive great dane down the beach when I spot this stupid bitch sunning herself.
The dog bristles at her, slobbering and growling as I struggle to control him.
'looks like he doesn't like you, lady.'
I say.
she adjusts her sunglasses and stares in shocked disbelief at the large dog's swelling erection.
Continue?

I would love fuck her from behind and watch her amazing pregnant tits bounce around in a mirror, how is her ass?

Mmm nice.. pic is me, filling her up

Duh

Wwyd to my wife

Take the one on the right and throw her into the pool. I jump in after her and hold her underwater for a bit as she kicks and screams. I bring her up as she starts tiring out and work her panties off.

I begin to fuck her over the side of the pool and whenever she screams, I slam her face back into the water until she learns to shut the fuck up

Ass is here

good man user, i'd have to have her so much as my preggo stretched belly slut, fucking her deep as i can, making her moan and filling her up as often as i could

After I finish face fucking her I'd pick her up turn her around and take her from behind, the hardest sex shell ever have.

Here's a blur an user made for me as an incentive.

She's really excited as I mount her lubed up tits, twelve guys have already shot their goo on her face but her smile shines through all the layers of cum plastered on her face
I push her tits together around my cock and start pumping.
'Ready for another, stupid whore?'
She smiles wider and nods as I blast her pretty face with yet another load of sperm.
'Good job sweetheart, I bet your own mother won't recognize you'
I say as I take a picture on my phone and toss her a couple of dollars.

wwyd then? be creative please

She dresses like such a slut, it wouldn't be considered rape.

I'd love to grab a fistful of hair and fuck the shit out of her whore mouth.. then I'd tie her up and fuck her, and slap her across the face whenever it seems like she's enjoying it. I'd pinch the fuck out of her nipples just to feel her squirm with pain while my cock pushes inside her...

When I've had enough, I'd crawl on top of her and hold her arms down with my knees while I stroke my cock with one hand and hold her throat with the other until I shoot thick cum ropes all over that pretty face.

Fuck! Who is this girl. I'd love to slip her bottoms aside and eat out her pussy while fucking er mouth in 69

What would you do to her?

I'll finish it when I get more pictures of her.

What's she do for a living? I want to degrade her at work.

More of them please especially left

Any takers?

Suck his dick as we're going down the slide

She loves getting face fucked.
I'd turn her around after she took that photo, push her panties to the side and fuck her for a while switching between her as and pussy until I flip her around and cum all over her face

Also same age. About 18 1/2 on these pictures. Older now.

You like her? Not much left of leftie. but will drop what I have if you tell me how you'd fuck them or her

This was ment for you user

moar

Force her to pleasure me with her mouth. Blow all over her face and tits. Walk around the convention, I'm assuming, afterwards like that

HR at a technology company

please keep going

Nice. You think she's a swallower? And which of her holes does she let one fuck?

I bet she think she's holding a ps4 controler.
#GamerGirls

I want to choke her as she takes my cock.. squeeze those perky young tits while she cries, and her slutty makeup runs down her face.

She tries to squirm away as I pump harder and harder into her until I fill her with cum.

I wouldn't forget to throw a few bucks at her while she lays there crying, cum dripping out of her. can't forget to pay whores for their services.

'Hmm... Who's my favorite little step daughter today...'
I muse as the two girls slobber on my hard on, fighting over it.
'I think it's this little brown haired bitch, she's going deeper.'
Wrapping her ponytail in my fist I drive her head down the length of my shaft, smashing her head into my belly and slap the back of her neck to make her throat contract around the flaring head of my cock.
'Be nice and share this with your sister'
I grunt as my hot load splashes down her throat and into her stomach.

Don't know how i should react, makes me a bit angry at myself and turns me on as well.

beautiful

anyone else? walk in on this wwyd?

well?

Lol so what would you do to her?

Would love to titty fuck the girl with the bigger tits then have them both go down on my dick feeling thier sexy lips wrapped around my cock making them gag as I ram it into the back of their throats and finishing all over their beautiful faces

I'd take both these sluts at the same time with a few other guys, we'd make sure both of them had every hole filled.

This is fucking amazing! I am assuming this was you user as you shot your load in lefties mouth.

here's one of her for you

please keep going.

She definitely swallows because she knows that if she doesn't its going all over her face and hair.
Only likes getting fucked in her pussy but who cares, stick it wherever you want and remind her she's just a fuck toy.

would love you to go on too though user

whatcha think?

I've heard stories of her drunk group sex times. At Christmas parties and what not. Wish I could be a part of one.
I have some friends who would love to use your girl as a stress reliever. We'd all take turns fucking every part of her body for a whole week. Throw her out on the street naked and dripping from head to toe in cum