I sincerely want to kill myself... but I'm a coward. I am completely miserable and feel like the most useless pos ever...

I sincerely want to kill myself... but I'm a coward. I am completely miserable and feel like the most useless pos ever,.. bully me, be brutally honest or whatever... but I know for a fact that no girl has ever liked me or valued me and even on soc, all girls give me a no over a yes.. and nothing but total rejection irl. Confidence didn't mean shit

Tell me why I am gross so I can do this... I literally never assumed I was utterly unfuckable to women... if I am a freak of nature, I want out

Dont do it man, u aint that ugly just workout, start running or do something that change u, it is hard at first but keep pushing and someday it pays of

work out, get a new haircut, and get new clothing. make sure everything you get is in the social norm. bam you will now get women

with good style and working out you are better than average looking

i agree with first poster - get moving, it by itself can be a great relief from depression if that's what you're feeling

Imy ugly... I know this because many girls online said so and I can't even get a tinder match like all my tucking real life friends can... I don't need sugar coating, nobody wants me

tinder sucks for 95% of men.

the quality of your picture and your opening line banter is the key determinant to how many matches youll get

its your wonky ass haircut

Try sucking a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass I'm sure he would let you

if i have a fucking bad day i read all the bruce lee qoutes

here some for you

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
– Bruce Lee

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
– Bruce Lee

“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.”
– Bruce Lee

“Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”
– Bruce Lee,

one more

“…if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”
– Bruce Lee

you are at least a 6 wth are bitches on about you being unfuckable

Dude you've been posting on Sup Forums about how you're ugly and unloved for the past 5 years or so. Get off Sup Forums that might help

U look perfectly normal to me

Maybe they see all his posts here

Everyone here is a carebear... even if you work out and get money you'll be haunted by your beta past... just stop wasting mine and your own time and fucking kys, literally the best think you could do for your family hands down

Yeah but, I can't help but wonder what Bruce Lee would say.

Tip his fedora obviously

FUCK OFF BRANDON.

Also whats happening in this pic?

Holy fuck you're still trying to make this a thing? Please kys instead of op.

Just start lifting faggot. Go all out, take steroids, dedicate yourself to getting big. Why the fuck not?

big on autism

So many fucking newfags don't know who Brandon is

OP, the world owes you nothing. You are not special. No one is.

The world simply....is. It exists. Depression only exists in civilized countries, look up a Tedtalk about this phenomenon

Brandon get the Fuck off Sup Forums seriously, it'll do you some good. For the newfags who don't know who he is, he posts how pathetic and ugly he is and fishes for attention like a dumb slut. Dude, Brandon you don't seem like a huge maggot but you gotta get some self esteem. Killing yourself shouldn't be an option, you'll kill your family too you gaping faggot. Not to mention I would feel a little bad if I heard you offed yourself. So cheer up pussy

You look perfectly normal. And women are fucking unmature and primitive when it comes to dating. You kinda have to manipulate them. I already experienced that when I behave like an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about them they kinda like it. They are like kids, they want what they cant have. It's kinda sad but 99% of women behave like retards when it comes to dating. Also try dating some girls which are 4-6/10. It's really kinda playing a game with women. And that annoys me.

nah you look pretty normal.

you gotta understand most women are cunts anyways, and that unless you have
>$$$
>swag
>overly expensive sports car
>big dick
>muscles ontop of your muscles
>muscles ontop of your eyeballs
>and eat nails for breakfast
you will just be another fish in the sea.

probably shouldnt be all depressed because
>oh no all the prissy cunts I want to fuck dont want to fuck me
theres more to enjoy than the inconvenience of having a woman to fuck.

This. Ive got an picture chilling pretty high and drunk in a corner and got a few matches. My buddy had an picture were he posed like a Gangster and he got much more. Tinderbitches arent it worth anyway. Women are just in Tinder to boost their confidence or because they are really needy or ugly

6 isn't even good...

It's because they are reading your Sup Forums posts

Fucking Brandon...

Lulz

I want a girl I view as a 7...

dont kill yourself dude.. its not worth it. think of all that time that would have been wasted, and what about your family, how would they feel?

>real life friends
>friends
and you want to an hero why?

Idc what matters is that I'm gonna be 24 and always was alone and that I'm unable to meet a female who'd give me a chance.

Because they are no better than me personslity wise yet get the girls and I dont. If I a, subhumanl

although I'm a faggot, just shave the beard and differnt haircut, and you would be fuckable

move to another country
start over
can atleast try that before you kill yourself

I feel exactly the same, you're not alone user.

ugly kys

How many years has it been brandon? Just kill yourself. Please.

Hello, Brandon. Post butthole.... ;)

LOL ur not ugly stop telling ur self that and do u really wanna an hero cuz u aint gettin laid ?

oh shit nigger

if this was my life i wouldve killed myself already

this shitpost was old even when I was a newfag

I'll be your friend

What's wrong with my hair? What haircut?

You're pretty attractive tbh. If I were gay I'd fuck you

its fucked up

Kik? I'll message you

Op here

How is still alive? I'll bite tho. My kik Ian Phierce22

Stop hating youself.. Not easy but find some passions that make you proud of yourself

lets see that sack

branden are you ok?

i was on my period

kik: nerdnerdnerdy

No

Bruce Lee's dead.

>How many years has it been brandon?
since 2012 and Sup Forums has never doxxed him

>you got a lot to live for man, don't kill yourself.