The last thing you ate is now the only thing you can have. How fucked are you?

The last thing you ate is now the only thing you can have. How fucked are you?

I just spent the last hour making green curry chicken (red bell pepper, ghost pepper, carrots, green onions, chicken) on jasmine rice. I could eat this shit every day for the rest of my life, no problem.

Roast chicken? I can live w/ that
>inb4 nigger detected

>tfw when cant remember what i ate last other than bottled water

looks like ill find out how long it takes to die consuming only bottled water

fuckin Chipotle

it's been so long i don't remember

never mind it was pizza

is this a ylyl thread? cause i just lost

it was either ham, or a slice of bread with some mustard on it... can't remember.

Really hoping for the ham

but did you eat any of it by the time you posted?

Spicy doritos. RIP anus.

Lucky bastard.... wait, was it good pizza?

polvorones

yeah it was domino's

cum

am so fcking fcked

some grilled salmon with potato salad

kfc and a double cheese from mcdonalds.. im pretty fucked

>ham
>or
>bread with mustard

Why didn't you combine them into a ham sandwich you food averse autismo!?

RIP user, too... I think.... pretty sure you can't sustain yourself on only Doritos.... may be wrong, though

then I resort to my original response

lucky bastard

Has Domino's gotten good since I've been to the US? o_o

what is on the pizza on the right?

Never seen that kind looks good tho

This is a good question, and I'm still wondering this myself... it was even deli sliced ham, so I have no "thickness of ham" excuse

Unseasoned popcorn, might as well be packing peanuts.

Matzo Ball soup.
Pretty bad, up until I was 8 I loved the stuff. My aunts and grandma made me matzo ball soup every time I went over. But my mom tried to make me a can of the stuff once she found in the back of the closet and it was fucking filled with ants. I continued eating but kept telling my mom from halfway across the kitchen there was ants in it, she kept telling me it's just spices. She came over while I was halfway done and realized there really were ants in it, that's really when I started feeling sick to my stomach. I still can't stand the smell of it, but I've grown up to the actual taste since then.

Most people seem to hate it, but I don't see why... right up on par with other pizza chains, in my book

>incredibly oily sausage and hashbrown taco from the gas station

I'll be alright

Nope.

chicken, ham, spicy beef and pepperoni.

this....I'm ok with this
Scrambled eggs w/smoked salmon, brown bread and a light salad

Large #1 from McDonalds with no lettuce and a Coke.

I honestly wouldn't mind.

it's really the only pizza i like. but i live in the uk not the usa

Domino's, too.
Half and half medium hand-tossed with pepperoni/olives & ham/pineapple... Looks like they threw in free sliced provolone. Probably because my stoned but not obese ass also ordered chicken carbonara pasta with extra chicken, a garden salad, 8pc plain boneless chicken with kicker sauce, and two bottle drinks. I tipped $5 and sent a nice comment to the store. The same person made and delivered my food, threw in napkins, extra sauce, and red peppers. Everything was right.

Steak nachos. Hell fucking yeah!

Cheesy pasta num

You will die from heart attacks while feeling really satisfied

I can live with this.

Tacos I guess I'm good to go

disgusting

god damn right

PF Chang frozen beef and broccoli, with added bamboo shoots, baby corn, mushrooms, and various spices and soy sauce + yellow rice. Washed it down with a Frostie rootbeer. I can live with this I guess.

Peanuts, I guess Im good? Pretty decent nutritional value. Doubt Ill survive long on only peanuts though

fuck french fries and beer...... I'm fucked.

A peanut butter 'n' weed cup. Pleasantly fucked

In fact, I half-suspect that another large pizza chain ran a secret smear campaign against Dominoes... I recall at least twice that I ordered from there, one of my friends immediately reacted with disgust, but then after eating some said that it wasn't bad at all/very good

Fuck... just remembered... it was indeed mustard bread

hibachi shrimp and rice
so not fucked at all

It was my favorite back in the late 80s and early 90s, after all the Godfathers in the area closed down. Once Papa Johns came along, I liked it better, and sometime over the years Dominoes has turned to shit. It's the same name, but not the same pizza.

Nothing beats mom and pop pizza places though. When I was really young we had a local one that was actually owned by an elderly, Italian immigrant couple. Very nice people, and amazing pizza. Not sure how the fuck they ended up in East Tennessee though.

Mashed potatoes, sausage, and cole slaw.. not bad, but I'll get tired of it for sure though.

Yeah agreed. People throw shade at dominos all the time but it's exactly as good as every other fast food pizza joint (pizza hut, papa j's etc.)

Bacon.

JEW

I ate a Hersheys kiss......
Fuck

>cheese pizza
Mmmmm

Fatty Tuna Belly Nigiri. Im straight fam.

chicken breasts

Dominos is so shitty. I work there

This is the only acceptable answer.

Pepperoni hot pocket

Hell yeah, small pizza places are best

I know, right? The thing I hear most is "it tastes like cardboard".... which I can only assume to mean the crust does. And the crust is thicker than other places, I think... but it by no means tastes like cardboard

Chocolate Cherries.

I'm in for a world full of diabetus.

Veal chop with potatoes and salad.Pretty good.

Balki said other wise. Are you calling Balki a liar? Nobody knows like Dominos!

that would honestly start out wonderful, and then turn into torture... you'd be getting the munchies so hard for literally anything else

Homemade chicken pot pie. Loads of good veggies and lean protein despite the high salt and saturated fat content content. Would probably survive well into 60s.

Well fuck.

Will that create an endless loop of getting high and eating?

Very very fucked up. Last thing I ate was my cum 5 min ago, after rolling one of these fap charts.

contenders for "most unpleasantly fucked" award

"salted" tortilla chips. tasted so bland
so really fucked

spicy mkchicken sausage egg mcgriddle sausage biscuit

a fucking orange

not to mention wanting something else

Tried the new Thai place.

Noodles with chicken, beef with rice combos. Das it maybe.

Bueno.

i'm eating nature valley apple granola bar. i like them, healthy.

could be a lot worse, user... I've actually lived off of that stuff before

You even got the best type, good shit

Abuelos. I'm great. Probably gonna get fat though.

Honey garlic sausage with green bean, carots, onions, mushroom with rice.

Not too bad I guess

Wholemeal toast... Well it's been a fun journey. I'll see you all in the next life

Grilled xl burrito and a soft taco from taco bell. I'm 5'10" 140lbs. I think in a couple years I'll be 5'8" 350lbs. My spine will get compressed by my epic man tits. Amerifat here I come!

fuck

>barbecued spare ribs
>mac and cheese
>baked beans

Delicious but I have a feeling I'd get really tired of it quickly.

What if I don't remember?

Cottage Cheese

Plain rice.
I'm a poor college student.

Delicious pelmeni

Spaniard spoted

You'll always forget to eat. At least for a while, until your body begins digesting your organs and you die. Tough break kiddo.

>christmass bread.
fuck.

half french baguette spread with nutella and a bowl of chocolat milk.

Well i'm a solid 10/10 on the fucked'o'meter

basmati rice and gravy ... fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Well shit

You're good man, you can eat and be safe with this.

Oriental flavor is also good

Cheddar & broccoli rice-a-roni with sour cream and wrapped in a flour tortilla.

I'm okay with this.