Why is Estonia not considered Nordic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Estonia
youtube.com/watch?v=IKBgnDpm7_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Baltic_states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scotland is Nordic

because finland is not nordic too

Because they don't speak a Nordic language.

The initial plan for the nordic council was to have Estonia with them however, RUSSIA took over Estonia and thus no way for us to add them in and help them in anyway.
Fast forward later, Estonia still don't want to join.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Estonia

All the proof you'll ever need that Aestiland(new hip name suggestion) is in fact Nordic.

They decided to become russian instead of joining the exclusive nordic club.

How sad and desperate is it for a whole nation to make such a big deal about with which countries they're classified

This is truly the best example of the word "pathetic". Not even kidding, this is probably one of the saddest things I've ever heard about

england is more nordic desu

but shetland, orkney and yorkshire are the most nordic

Such is life for countries like Estonia, Poland and Greece. They're kind of shitty, but it's a huge boost to their self esteem to be able to associate themselves with their betters by calling themselves Nordic, Central European or just European. The use of these labels brings to mind far more successful countries than their own.

>tfw the netherlands are so jelly about this

Estonians are still as post-Soviet as they ever were.
They look at westerners with admiration and desire to be accepted as if it was still 1989.

They don't realize that west has gone down the drain and they'd actually be better off doing their own thing and forgetting about trying to become "Nordic" and "Germanic".

B-but we are Nordic in our hearts.

What is there for me to be jealous of?

That you're butthurt, Estonians work hard and improved their nation rapidly after soviet fall and they're getting stronger everyday. Unlucky is it that they couldn't join during the start up since they were enslaved by soviets. But soon enough they will join in and they will be on the top laughing at sissy dutch guys.

I work with a Estonian guy, hes OK but I know they a lot of problems with HIV/AIDS, prostitution and drugs.

The Nordic council doesn't have any power whatsoever. There is no benefit in being part of it. The whole term "Nordic" shouldn't even be a thing

Make a Nordic language an official language and we'll consider it.

How does that (even if any of it were true) relate to my first post?

literally every thread

toothpaste posters always jump in with "my country didn't cheat with oil!" or some such shite
why are they so jealous of the BNC (big nordic cock)?

>still being jelly
I don't know, any time nordics are mentioned netherlands come here and cry and bitch about it.

Those stats are amplified here in the baltics because of tibla(best eesti word ever) and degenerate teens who are both brain-fucked by the west and trying to imitate said tiblas

That's literally one guy spreading that meme

They are as Eastern European as it gets.

>one guy
idk la

i've seen more than one toothpaste upset over nordics

>dutch butthurtness
Don't tell me you're one of those dutch guys that get mad at "Bravo Estonia" threads, I have a feeling that might be you.

That's probably the same guy

They should be considered nordic in my opinion, all estonians ive met look baltic but a lot of their culture is nordic and their food, and they act like us

Really is it just one guy that goes up in flames as soon one makes the "Bravo Estonia" thread? How can one dutch guy be so mad?
I mean why is he mad that Estonia improved so fast?

Reminder that "Nordic" is a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries that was expanded to include Finland post WW2 as part of the European integration policy. It is a worthless label.

wow so rare

Perhaps because Estonia cheats with EU-shekels? I don't know.

Sorry buddy, I'm not him. I was just weirded out by Estonia's pathetic behavior of caring this much about a stupid title.

>cheats
there's the magic toothpaste word

Because finnish is such a nordic language

I was paraphrasing what he would say

Why do you even care? You aren't Nordic? There is not reason for you to create about anyone supposedly being butthurt about the Nordic countries and Estonia.

I'm aware of that but I've yet to see statistics proving that.

Not = no
Create = care

We unfortunately still have Swedish as an official language since 5% Viking LARPers pretend to speak it.
Over time, this problem will vanish and we will be monolingually Finnish speaking.

Because it is baltic

>You aren't Nordic
ALLOW ME TO REVEAL MY TRUE FORM

WE

ARE

This is why you have a Swedish People's Party and why they keep getting votes.

You're not the dutchman who constantly spams that well-being map of europe, where Norway beats your country due to our oil-shekels, by any chance?

Just told you guys so.

Why do you guys think I'm him?

>How sad and desperate is it for a whole nation to make such a big deal about with which countries they're classified

Why care so much about this silly label? Would you like to be regarded as Nordic too?

>Why care so much about this silly label?

As I just said (in the post you quoted), I believe it's sad and desperate to make a big deal about with which countries one is grouped

>Would you like to be regarded as Nordic too?

As I just said, I find it silly to care about labels like this. Anyways, labelling Holland is Nordic is simply not right because we aren't nordic.

Why would we desire to be classified as something we're not?

Idk, but being this triggered over a "silly label" and a country wanting to be labeled by said label, is kind of weird to me. I mean, why care so much if it doesn't matter to you?

And yes, Holland is not Nordic, and shouldn't be labelled as such.

*inhales*

WE

>Idk, but being this triggered over a "silly label"

Perhaps you misunderstood. I'm not triggered at all. I just find it really pathetic to make a national obsession about being labelled in a certain group rather than another one. Especially if said country doesn't really belong in said group.

>This is truly the best example of the word "pathetic". Not even kidding, this is probably one of the saddest things I've ever heard about

I mean... If *that* is the saddest thing you've ever heard of, it sounds like you're pretty triggered.

>What is hyperbole?

Thanks for the talk, I'm done.

Thank your countrymen for singlehandedly making a meme out of themselves.

Fuck the Nordic pretender cunts.
Let's make Nedermarken a reality.

Scotland is celtic ;)

Sounds as shit as Benelux

Best English county flag tbqh.

R A R E
A
R
E

das right
estonians are eastern euro slav niggers

kys we aren't nordic

Are central europeans aware of the difference between Nordic and Scandinavia?

you want official estonia HIV stastistics?
here you go
88,9% of the HIV infected people are russians or russian speaking population

>central europeans
This is a meme perpetuated by Poles who want to leech off of the good names of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

No one really cares

is that a nordic cross you got there

How did it get there?

t. buttblasted stoner

because they're baltic, you can only be one

where is russia?

>where is russia?
Where it's always been: too close.

that's why north part of russia white

The nordic flags are the most aesthetic flags nowdays.
Of course, there is only one flag that is the most aesthic and beautiful flag through history, the german natsoc swastika

>the anglosaxons came from modern day denmark
>the danes then came conquered england
>the normans, who were norse that settled in normandy, then came and conquered england
the only reason we aren't considered nordic is because we went and became our own thing entirely

our roots lie across the north sea
embrace your northern brodas

Reminder that jutes and angles were western germanics who got scandinavianized between 1 and 700 a.d.

Also you guys got FRENCH'd hard

>you guys got FRENCH'd hard
linguistically, yes
genetically, no

Because we're both Finnic and should strife for such identity instead of fake identity which keeps the people in dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKBgnDpm7_s

>belgium is a fake country
>netherlands will be underwater by next year
>luxembourg should legally belong to France

I think Benelux is the shittiest, at least Denmark kind of exists in a way

40% of Estonians have Russian blood

>muh novgorod

how does that even work out? :DDDDD

900k Estonians
400k Russians

karelian meme wizard magic counting system.

so how do 40% of Estonians have russian blood?
they are not estonians, they dont regard themselves as estonians, we dont even live together, they live in their own citys or in their own parts of the town, we live in our own
i dont undestand your logic
and estonia doesn't just consist of estonias and russians, there are people from other nations aswell here

"Estonian" can mean different things. It can mean a citizen of Estonia, a person raised in Estonian culture or someone belonging to the ethnic group "Estonians".

>this cuck
kys

>raised in Estonian culture
russians dont grow up around estonian culture, they go to russian schools, consume russian media, celebrate russian holidays
they are not Estonians in any way (besides MUH PASSPORT but that doesnt mean shit, if they cant even speak estonian

That's how fucking demonyms work, you dumb shit.

MUH PASSPORT is sufficient for one of the different meanings of the word. They're Estonian citizens, but not culturally or ethnically Estonian.

JULÖN

please unplug your computer cuckström

Delet yourself cucksson

Kill yourselves, cucks.

WUZ

>genetically

Oh please, we're not so different.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Baltic_states

well most of europe is genetically similar, but outside of that we're not that close

normans were the ruling class and did not leave as much of a genetic footprint across the UK as the angles, celts, or the danes did
and even then the normans weren't french in the same way you are

Estonia is too amazing and mighty to be considered Nordic, friend. Please clap for Estonia.

Because the Estonia-Swedish minority gradually moved to Sweden, rather than put up with invasions by Nazis and Sovjets during the 1900s. They don't have adequate cultural influence by Scandinavia to be considered Nordic anymore.

If I get pussy when I go to Tallinn this summer I will consider them nordic.

WE

I'm tourangeau and I'm part breton, am I french ? More french than normands ?

The Slovenes and Croats do the same thing

>we're not Eastern European
>we're '''''central European'''''

Fucking pathetic cringe