Seriously, what the fuck Asia?

>This upsetting footage appears to show the life of a man who suffers from cerebral palsy and lives in poverty.
At 47-years-old, he hangs from a specially-constructed web of ropes and wires, reportedly because his family cannot afford to get him the help he needs.

>The video shows a thin man with his hands and feet tied in foam plastic bags and hanging, suspended in the air by the bed with specially-made steel.

He's been hanging there for the past 8 years, he hasn't even been outside in 10 years.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/heartbreaking-video-shows-disabled-man-7418027

Other urls found in this thread:

kenh14.vn/xa-hoi/buc-anh-khien-ban-nghen-tho-nguoi-dan-ong-suot-47-nam-song-canh-treo-lo-lung-giua-nha-20150917100750433.chn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesuschrist...

the fuck is this gross shit you fucking chink

dont upload this level chinkshit

unlike you chink, nobody else is fond of these shit

these can only work well for survival horror games.

>that leg

Wew

>k..kill meeee

But why? For what possible reason?

Probably to avoid bed sores and make cleaning diapers easy.
West also have these cranes in the hospital to carry fatasses to the bath or for changing sheets.

this might be a typical chink fraud or fake news

dont take it so seriously, but sure, this is classic gross chink shit

fucking kill yourself jap

that man obviously has a serious disease. why are japs so subhumanly devoid of empathy? 2 nukes weren't enough.

If you have ever dealt with chinks you'd know fraud and scams are in their blood. Could very well be a chink fraud to get empathy money.

He's a vietnamese who suffers from cerebral palsy. His family is too poor to afford treatment so they suspend him like that to prevent from hurting himself. People saw this video and raised money to help him. It's sad really.

they cut hands/legs of their own children so that they look miserable and good for begging more money

>47 years old
>47 years spent like that
>they call this sympathy

If he wasn't completely fucked in the head before he sure is now.

KILL IT

2 nukes weren't enough for japan

I feel so sorry for him, sweet Jesus

t. zhang

so what. that doesnt explain anything about this video's background. some patient mightve been forced to/willing to act like this only during recording this video to make a sensation and money.

poor thug chinks do anything. you dont know whats going on there and on the chink internet. its already clear that this was recorded for a purpose and released.

also blame CCP, not me. CCP does this. why you chinks blame someone else on your own faults EVERYTIME. .

This. Could very well be real, but how many actually investigated before sending money? Why have they even kept him alive for 47 years in those conditions? People engage the reverse gear when hitting children in China because a dead one will be less expensive, you put setting up your retarded brother into this shit apparatus for a 30 second scam video above them? Hell, look at how he's trashing. You think he spent 10 years trashing like that stuck to the bed in that contraption? He'd be dead since long.

This shit doesn't just smell of fraud, it reeks of it. Unless there was some serious proof of it, it seems to me like they got their desire of having it go viral and get empathy money.

It's authentic though, here's the link (in Vietnamese):
kenh14.vn/xa-hoi/buc-anh-khien-ban-nghen-tho-nguoi-dan-ong-suot-47-nam-song-canh-treo-lo-lung-giua-nha-20150917100750433.chn
>the story was shared online
>there were doubts so people came to verify it
>he's with his mother who's 86 years old and his sister
>this reached the local government and now they're receiving monthly support from them
>money was raised as well

Degenerate white pigs and your culture of death. How about YOU kill yourselves ? How presumptuous to be deciding for others whether their lives are worth living. Consider that others may find life more meaningful to them despite poverty and hardship when they have family and friends who care for them. How's your pursuit of hedonistic pleasures treating you? Ultimately your life is meaningless, so you have to project on others your own despair.

Tbqh universal healthcare is a blessing, don't listen to the contrarian Sup Forumstards.

>hanging around like that is meaningful

why would they allow him to suffer like this

That was more disturbing than the whole RE7.

>that webm
>when the waitu piggu no go home

Looks like filthy frank to me

did he get better

>cerebral palsy
>did he get better

There aren't any follow-ups, but I guess his sister and mother should do better now and have more time to take care of him. Personally I think he's beyond saving now, he got stricken when he was 1y/o, his limbs aren't developed because they aren't used.
The debate whether to put him out of misery was controversial, they didn't go more into this matter.

i think he's trying to say that the man doesn't think "kill me", but rather "save me", because while his life isn't meaningful right now, he wishes to have a life full of meaning. meanwhile us westeners always think about dying and death because we perceive life to be meaningless
>tfw to smart to want to live

Here's your (you)

>we wuz worrd power gwailo

Just put this man out of his misery.

>He's been hanging there for the past 8 years, he hasn't even been outside in 10 years.
>he got stricken when he was 1y/o, his limbs aren't developed because they aren't used.
the fuck

>b-but human life is so precious, we must keep him alive!

All local sources say he's been like that and hasn't walked a day in his life but he's aware of his surroundings and are responsive to verbal communication. It is also implied that he wants to live, it's his decision.

>It is also implied that he wants to live, it's his decision.
Ah, ok. Carry on then.

How about not cutting legs and arms and using them for work instead? Grow fucking leek or horse radish, I don't care just do something.

So this is what a Chinese piƱata looks like

in that movie about the poo-in-loo millionaire, they showed that kids in India get blinded or crippled, so they will get more money while begging at tourist attractions. i guess the adults think the money from the begging will be more than if they work

those are incredibly poor and cant get educated. "working" isnt even considered. if theres something to work for begging is that.

gypsies do that, but they just break their kids legs, they don't cut them off

there are people who think the chinese are human, even after watching this

Do they hate him or what?

im convinced asians aren't human after that senpai

this shits purely disgusting, but its usual in the dark chaos sides of china. there are many hardcore/bizarre narratives in their history like this. some are very interesting as story.

probably most chink posers here dont even know about it.

oh my god

his feet are the most disturbing
they looks like legit alien type clawas

wew
He should be euthanized.

Be humane.

>hurdur kill all retards

This might as well be in America with their fucking crazy religious people who won't abort kids with cerebal palsy

This is awful, poor man

>chink chink china chink china

You fucking autists need to actually read before you shitpost

Believe it or not, but crazy fucked up shit happens everywhere. But no, the second you racist fucks see an "asian" you automatically assume he or she is Chinese

Kill yourselves faggots. Hopefully one day someone will do it for you.

>quality journalism
I've seen that shit years ago on Sup Forums
fake and gay

Cont*

This is Vietnam and the guy is Vietnamese.

How do you call this in your country?

meh. I've seen worse.

Humankind was a mistake.

You know it's bad when even Brazilians are shocked.

What did they mean by this?

Well, if you're complaining you can't get gf, no one's coming to your birthday or you can get a job, then please always remember this image.

Did what they could to keep the guy alive

this shit is disturbing as fucks.

Jesus christ, at this point somebody should just kill him

These life protection faggots have no fucking mercy, they think that death is the worst thing that a human being can suffer

>cerebral palsy

Why would you need to suspend people with cerebral palsy? I mean people with cerebral palsy can usually walk with some help. I don't get it.

Maybe they don't want him to move at all.

Just don't assume poor people in other places has that same idea/sufficient knowledge as yours.

Watch the video...

I did. I even saved it.

I remember seeing this video a very long time ago, sounds fishy