Sup Forums whats the best way to stop feeling depressed. I feel lie in 10x smarter than tye people around me...

Sup Forums whats the best way to stop feeling depressed. I feel lie in 10x smarter than tye people around me, along with tge idea that life is a lie that always ends tragically. What shoulf I do? Pic unrelated.

Kill yourself.

/thread

I have considered this but can never go through with it.

Stop posting on B you dumb nigger. The only way to overcome mental illness is to beat it through sheer force of will. Competent people deserve happiness and since your useless ass doesnt do anything you got depressed to balance that scale. But since you are asking for help, I can deduce that the only option left for you is drugs. Enjoy the short lifespan nigger. Go outside RIGHT NOW with no electronics and walk. Don't come back until you've forgotten why you started walking.

Second option, is to go to church regularly, but again, since your on B you probably wont do that. When you get back, perform whatever task you can come up with that is so difficult it prevents you from thinking. Repeat and raise intensity until you are no longer depressed.

Lost potential=mental illness

10x smarter? lol

Also, stop being a faggot coward. Atleast the people around you were competent enough to live happy lives. They arent some pathetic loser posting on B for mental health advice. All I can do is give you the answers, I cant magically take it away.

Ahh yes using racial slang as you're retarded. Im on be asking for opinions and "Shear force of will" is a less than help full response. I'm a type 1 diabetic my dream is to live some where away from people but since I rely on others to continue existing I cam never do this.

I have an IQ of 150. Dealing with normalos bores and frustraits me daily.

>still havnt started walking
>I was right about the drugs

Drugs don't help I have tried. They are a short term solution.

happiness comes from within. make it happen anyway you can. gym. work. weed. whiskey. whatever. just find something that makes you happy. and for fuck sakes dont make that something a woman. they will make you sad in the end

I have tried relationships with both men and women. They end the same, they realise that im just broken and dont want anything to do with me. I smoke weed regularly and drink often but they only numb the pain of existance.

Update I just cut a sad face into my arm as in bored. Anyone wanna see it?

>trying to love someone else before first loving yourself.
>you are asking to be left.

>beat it through sheer force of will

>If you wanted to know how to fix yourself i gave you the first two steps. But you are still here
>If you just want a hand out, then go take drugs. I only give advice to winners.

Dat Dunning-Kruger effect.

Go outside you faggot piece of shit

congradualtions onn speling everthang wronly shosh yu hav an hi IQ

I ended up leaving them. I could tell in the way they acted that they didn't want to be with me. Inb4 pretty autistic move.

>Use your will to go walk until youve forgotten why you started

Im drunk btw.

>using substances
>high IQ
Kek

Recognised as others to be a genius. I did many IQ tests as a child.

Get drunk
steal a car
take the police on a high speed chase across multiple counties
Ditch the car
pretend to point a gun at the cops
?????
Profit

I like the idea of this.

Nice meme dude.