Why do people hate jews?

Why do people hate jews?

The internet is a jew hating trash can. Why is this?

A lot of Sup Forums users like to use them as a scapegoat for all of their blatant faults.

Because Hitler hated jews and a lot of people unironically worship him.

Most people are stupid. Most jews are intelligent. Stupid people hate/fear those smarter than them. Therefore, whenever something bad happens, the idiots in power blame it on the Jews.
Faulty dumb people logic for thousands of years led to the irrational hatred of them.

Because they're behind all sorts of degeneracy and banking. That's why.

Why do people hate intestinal parasites?

Because I need a reason for being a loser and it sure as hell ain't gonna be me.

>hooked nose
>lust for money
>total lack or morality

People worship Hitler because he was against Jewery. They don't hate Jews because they worship Hitler

▼▼
▲▲

wut that sign mean tho?

most people don't really

nice one newfag

me try ..but u know ...autism

You say "their" like a cult of sorts

They worship Hitler because he's the white nationalist poster boy. The fact that he's a good reason to hate all the successful Jews on tv is just icing on the cake.

because it's in our nature to hate the ones who hold our leash.
they own everything. they influence the media to make us buy more junk and fear muslims and blacks and our own police forces.

Dude all these people on the internet jump on the jew hating bandwagon for some reason.

The elite Jews are a cult.

It's just a religion. There agendas cant be based on religion.

>muh bildeburg group
>muh bohemian grove
>muh protocols of the elders of zion.

Now that is true

Facts

because Israel is shit and that makes people think the other jews are also shit. fuck Israel and everyone who like it as well.

I feel like people should not ignore facts these days.

they make good scapegoats

Naw

Pretty much this. They have been scapegoats for centuries. All of their 'negatives' like intelligence and discipline with money are actually good things and stupid fuckers are jealous. However, their food kind of sucks.

idk bout you but i like blaming them for shit

Nice shilling. How's the weather in Israel?

I feel like im untitled to this shit

Lmao