2 more diverse additions to Spider-Man: Homecoming

2 more diverse additions to Spider-Man: Homecoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yq5tnoT3fo
uncutmagazine.net/2007/07/10/garcelle-beauvais-in-playboy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats the problem? its modern queens not brookyln

At least they are actually going diverse and using other races besides just black people.

Cool.

I dont care, as long as Harry and Marry Jane stay true to their original appearance.

Mary Jane will be black and the world will lose it's shit.

>tfw Asian guys will never get roles in Hollywood

Disgusting prejudice desu.

And? It's New York

Look as long as Harry/Flash Thompson aren't black, none of these other characters matter.

Flash has a chance in the MCU to eventually become a hero. People like him as Venom and it'd be a fun arc to replace Eddie Brock with Flash. Then Flash learns to control the symbiote and goes down the hero route.

Peter lives in Forest Hills, Queens which is 58% white and goes to school in Manhattan, which is 48% white.

More like jew york, amiright

Mary Jane isn't relevant and won't be. They never happened, remember? So there will be no MJ in a Marvel produced Spiderman.

>new york
>one of the most racially and culturally diverse places in the world
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE this movie has niggers and chinks

Are they casting the entire high school Peter goes to in this movie?

Nobody is going to mention that the asian grill is really cute ?

How did Peter get into a school for minorities?

Nice

This. I get mad when 'its only diverse when you add a black guy who fucks white women".

holy shit white guys have shit taste in asians.

Actually I was looking through casting calls and they specifically said they were looking for Asian teens to film in Atlanta. This includes 18 year olds and technically I think they were accepting some white people so I should have signed for it but I live in Miami. :(

? they both look super cute

>I'm white
>You have good taste

>complains when non-white character fucks white woman
>doesn't complain about the endless shows/movies of whites fucking non-white women

topkek cuck

They should've filmed in Miami, had Peter Parker surrounded by Chongas in yoga pants.

I don't mind any of that, I mind that it is ALWAYS a Black Guy and White Woman. It's never a Asian Guy White Woman, Hispanic Guy Indian Woman, etc. It's only diverse when it's Luke Cage/JJ, Finn/Rey, Hancock/Charlise Theron, etc.

She looks prepubescent.

Fuck off stormfags
/Tumblr/

I want to fuck that Asian girl, God I hope she's 12 or something.

Imagine if that's the direction they take Peter? He agreed to fight on Team Iron Man if Tony took him to Thailand to bang 12 year olds.

Why is diversity good?

boys

Tyler Perry's Spider-Man

At that age, is there a difference?

they are hot so i don't care

Because Peter lives in New York and not having a diverse cast would be weird?

It is our strength.

You know Tyler Perry used to get raped by his Dad?

This desu senpai. I liked Flash as Venom.

>would be weird?
Why?

What do you mean by that?

It's a science magnet. He probably worked hard and the other kids got huge boosts through affirmative action.

>(You)

>What do you mean by that?
Diversity is our strength.

What does that mean? Can it be our weakness too?

Yay diversity!

youtube.com/watch?v=1yq5tnoT3fo

>Can it be our weakness too?
Diversity is our strength.

Does that make us stronger too?

Does this movie have any white people other than Aunt May?

Yes. Diversity of viewpoint and strategy can be good. Diversity of skin color is inconsiquential. Diversity of values is a very bad thing. If morality is relative, there is no good and bad and multiculturalism brings that kind of chaos. See Europe.

The Cops.

Peter Parker.

What if values are built upon one's own being, including color and constitution?

there is no "our" in diversity
The very nature of diversity means we are seperate

Is it a strength to have a country divided into factions with no overlap? On the brink of civil war?

its happening. can you hear the people's call?
cry more white boys. it's time for a new age.

>ny high school in queens is diverse

What is the problem?

uncutmagazine.net/2007/07/10/garcelle-beauvais-in-playboy/

If you prefer left over right you should f*ck off back to /r/eddit

Which ethnic minority is going to play Jameson?

there is no such thing as an "ethnic minority"
Are are talking about populations larger than the number of whites in the US

The use of the word minority is a deliberate word game, will whites ever be a "minority"? Nope.

I just don't get why every cast addition, even for no name actors who're probably going to be in bit parts, is newsworthy.
Robert Downey Jr, Martin Short, Logan Marshall Green, Michael Keaton.

Nyc is really diverse.
Even my friends from the slums of Harlem say they hate when people make it seem like the hood is only black people or Hispanics.
You literally can't walk down the street in nyc without seeing half the world's people

That's nice autismo, but does anyone know which ethnic minority is going to play Jameson?

That's the fucking point, you plebian.

kill yourself.

Holy shit those legs are hot

muh dick

>take source material
>99% white
>makes all the "good" people non-white
>leave the "bad" people all white
how are people so blind to blantent propaganda? Liberals are the worst people to ever live.

Looks like those leaks about it being as "diverse" as possible just for the sake of it were true. This movie is gonna be bad.

I enjoy Zendaya so I'm not butthurt

where's the token wheelchair kid?

>take source material
Dude, Peter lives in a comfy house in the source material. In the MCU he lives in a shitty department and gets things from trashcans. It's obvious they want a more grounded take.
Also
>makes all the "good" people non-white
>leave the "bad" people all white
Peter's bully in the movie is a fat poo in the loo.

Will black grill be cast as theif black cat?

Peter always seemed the type to have yellow fever. Garcel is gorgeous, glad to see her get a role in a big movie. I always wondered what happened to her.

i'll be dead by a long time before i pay to watch NIGGERS

I hope this bombs sony deserves to be in ruins, first Ghostbusters and now this? Aren't they also coming up with that emoji movie?

>seemed the type to have yellow fever
Why is that?

Martin Short? Since when was he in the movie?

>The Amazing Cast
I haven't heard of most of them. What's so amazing about them? What is this article trying to say?

Because he is a nerd and they gravitate towards cute geeky asians.

His major love interests are not asian though. I don't think he's gravitated towards many asians despite that nerd stereotype.

i agree

This is a diverse addition I can get behind.

MORE FUCKING NIGGERS.

THIS HAS MORE NIGGERS THAN A FUCKING EDDIE MURPHY MOVIE.

MIGHT AS WELL HIRED FUCKING EDDIE MURPHY TO PLAY ALL THE ROLES

yeah im mad

do you guys subscribe to all these SJW newsletters or something how the hell do you get these articles

Hmm Spiderman Homecoming is being produced by Marvel Studios. Kevin Feige, who is producing it, is literally the president of Marvel Studios and is the guy who has produced every MCU film to date.

>muh sony
Banned from Sup Forums again?

Asian dudes are beta cucks. You want to see alpha males like whites and blacks in film and TV.

They already had Jaden Smith, why do they need morre non-whites.

Yes, one has a hole.

white people, you're allowed to get upset by a hispanic, black and asian cast when the movie's set in the middle of hicksville, shitsville, or suburbia but this is queens.

They both have holes, you just need to turn them over.

If the AZN girl plays Chat, all is forgiven.

>whites
>alpha
>literally the face of cuckdom

Lol

Im glad theyre all new characters rather than raceswaps

But she is a jewess.

Diversity brings destruction.

Whites are now a minority in the world, yet seen as evil.

The Asian is a cutie

Are all these young minorites being cast to be future heroes? Sony did say they wanted to launch the entire Spiderman universe. Maybe we'll get heroes like Black Cat, Silk, Venom etc

White men are taking Asian chicks left and right. Asian men are undesirable.

Move over white people! There's a new majority in town!

To help ease you into the idea of being a minority, we're now replacing all of your TV shows and movies with black people and asian people and beaners.

Hope you taught your children spanish!

lmao
So this is just about a white boy surrounded by ethnic beauties

It's actually turning into the most racist movie ever made

There's that many Latinos in Colorado? Dayum...

Looks like Montana and Maine are the last refuges for white America.