vocaroo.com/i/s0nqZLeq7qpw
vocaroo.com/i/s03p105n37dW
vocaroo.com/i/s0SXF5KIuXf6
vocaroo.com/i/s0LhL320nJ93
vocaroo.com/i/s0VMqngFYn7B
vocaroo.com/i/s1doaOOPBBCB
vocaroo.com/i/s0Tq3AhkswBB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=33

Nigger

Daddy please give me cummies with your big cock

roll

intro from wikipedia's article on recursion

hi my names ted and i enjoy barbecues and american football.

rollerino

The entire bee movie script.

ayyy

win

>You're a big guy

>FOR YOU

roll

say "niggerz did 9/11"

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

hitler never meant to kill jews

We gotta winrar, OP delivar

Rerolling this

N-nani! Daddy, you dick is so big and hard! Is this the work of an enemy stand!

vocaroo.com/i/s1FCBbjejunh

vocaroo.com/i/s0nqZLeq7qpw

Do it

Roll

winrar lmaooo

Good night, I love you

vocaroo.com/i/s03p105n37dW

man i feel you in this one

butter me up, cause im gonna

roll

You must be lonely, user.
I'll roll for this.

reroll

pls do it

wew

vocaroo.com/i/s0SXF5KIuXf6
sleep good

thanks you got it

Alex your a fucking weeb

say this again except in your normal voice

:(

Do you use anything (program?) for the loli voice, OP? Or is it just you? Don't hold out on me, I rolled 7 twice for two people.

That's fucking it. I'm fucking sick of your retarded, ugly-ass, stupid fucking cat. Your cat looks like it got cleaved in the face with a machete at birth, it's so fucking ugly. Every time I see that dumb cunts wide face all I feel is a pure seething hatred for you and that ball of retarded piss and fur. If I ever see you or that fucking cat in real life I'm going to kill myself right then and there on the spot because killing you wouldn't satiate the rage I feel from that dumb, stupid, ugly, piece of shit, retarded, fat-ass fucking shitcat. Fuck you, and fuck that fucking cat.

Roll

Kek winrar

damn dude, delivered

kek

I'm sorry for everything, goodbye

I just got cancer

i feel you on this user

haven't had a woman say that too me in a long time

roll

please.

vocaroo.com/i/s0LhL320nJ93
No, I don't use anything.
vocaroo.com/i/s0VMqngFYn7B

I love toddlers, It's like that "Over 20lbs of pussy and ass" Meme but in real life. They're also super tight and they wriggle around so much!

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Right in the fucking heart.

kek roll

Just moan for like a minute

Fuck you fuck you just said to me, you little bitch? I want you to know, I was in my class SEALs after graduation, I have been involved in Al Quaeda attack many secrets, I have more than 300 deaths confirmed. I accepted the gorilla warfare, snipers in my entire military top. You are I have nothing, but only one goal. I will ruin your fucking exactly the same, it has never seen before on Earth, fuck mark my words. You think you can escape me, dog feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak I contacted my secret across the United States and your IP spy network being tracked, now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. Knock you call your life storm poor little thing. You fucking dead, child. I can be anywhere, any time, I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, this is just my hand. I not only widely accepted unarmed combat, but I got the whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use within its maximum range to wipe your ass face miserable continent, you bastard. As long as you know your little revenge evil “smart” comment is about to put your stuff, maybe you’ll get your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you fucking idiot. I’ll shit in your anger, you will drown in it. You fucking dead, kiddo.

Stop rolling for this shit.

rawlin

this please

winrar

Rolll

Rolling for this

The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor

Dubs demand it

Also roll

>this
lol

Just talk dirty

roooooooooooooolllll

rollarino

can you moan like his op ? xvideos com/video17785683/nerdy_geek_teen_stuffs_asshole_-_thebestcams.net

Say in your normal voice "Cormelia, you're the best!"

Pleeease

Roll

That's three 7's. Maybe that should make it 3 minutes?

roll?

Most divine and unholy of Masters, we offer to thee the blood of the holy. A virgin sacrificed to sate your rage and quell your endless torment. Offer unto us a boon of fire and brimstone that the holy may be slaughtered ceaselessly for 20 days and nights.

ayyy winrar

Leave this thread.

"It's ok if you play with my sister, daddy does it all the time. She won't even remember...

No, really! We keep toys and stuff right by her bed.

Look how she's trying to push it away with her feet, she *hates* the massager.

'Uh oh, is baby gonna cum? Oh no!'

vocaroo.com/i/s1doaOOPBBCB
vocaroo.com/i/s0Tq3AhkswBB

In Heaven
Everything is fine

In Heaven
Everything is fine

In Heaven
Everything is fine
You got your good thing
And I've got mine

In Heaven