Who am I gonna miss?

i go every year and there's always a band I miss out on and I don't discover until after the festival.
help me not make that mistake again...

Honorable mentions go out to when I discovered Swans while walking up to their set rolling balls

There were a ton of late-adds of unsigned LA acts on the new poster. im not very excited desu but will be fun to see Radiohead

>Porter Robinson
>Marshmello

Eh no thanks

On this bill I would definitely catch Sampha; Bonobo puts on a great live show. And Warpaint are really good live.

What about Radiohead? Nicolas Jaar? Yeah Marshmello and co. are fucking awful but that shouldn't stop people from seeing really good acts. Aside from the EDM stuff this lineup is not too bad imo.

2 nights of lame shitty preachy agitated BLM protests on stage 1 night of whiny pop music from 3 decades ago

>Honorable mentions go out to when I discovered Swans while walking up to their set rolling balls

honorable mention to what? you didn't establish anything to rank

>who an i gonna miss??
The money you wasted on such a shitty lineup

How the hell did Madeon get billed that high?

The EDM tent is the worst part of Coachella.

He's popular. No mat zo is disappointing. Same for M Machine. They've made some stellar stuff lately, and the Mat zo remix of shelter is BRUTAL. Also, Coachella should Have gotten daft punk to do another performance.

Don't miss out on guided by voices even if you don't like their famous albums, Pollard is a god live

>King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
>Denzel Curry
>Gucci
>Pond

That's about it.

go to bed grandpa

>not wanting to see Beyonce

fucking plebs.

King Gizz, Kaytranada, Justice, The Avalanches

10/10 would not want to miss

Beyonce canceled and Lady GAGA repalced her.

My guess for who you would've missed out on that had the best album within the last year of the group that I think you would miss out on is Lemon Twigs

king gizz
gucci
avalanches
thundercat
allah las
hinds
los blenders
pond

Thee Commons for sure

pic related is their saxophonist when i saw them at desert daze

Chicano Batman yes sir

Coachella stream threads are my favorite time on Sup Forums.

Every year I think "wow that Coachella lineup was terrible, good thing they can't get any worse" and every year they stoop even lower

>35 year old Pink Floyd Wannabes
>guy who wishes he was a civil rights activist from before your grandpa was born
>delusional coke addicted Hollywood egomaniac star straight out of a 30s movie

i hope your festival gives you a comfortable place to sleep, old fella

Show me the Body looks so out of place on this lineup

>shitty lineup
>Roisin Murphy

kek

nice try though

Floating Points live is fucking mind blowing

Wow, did not realize Preoccupations was so unpopular and deserved such a shitty low bill.

>naming literally one artist in defence of a lineup

jej

it's because their name is gay now so no one cares about them anymore

HOLY FUCK GUIS I LOOOOOVE MEMES

>2017
>still enjoying memes

only normies enjoy memes now you faggot

>Father John Misty that high up
I'm starting to think you guys might be right about him being a music industry plant

really? who please

he's performing with porter robinson, who's pretty big

niiice taste here

DEFinitely thundercat, he's a gawd
bonobo will be excellent
to be safe i just make sure to listen to one or two tracks by every artist before the fest

shut up

caught most of the good ones here, but missing floating points.

This should go without saying but jaar too

I'd go to Dj Shadow, Denzel Curry, Nicolas Jaar, Car Seat Headrest, Ben Ufo, New Order, Maya Jane Coles, and Marcel Dettman.

I'd be bummed to miss Royksopp, Sohn, Broods, Bonobo, and Crystal Castles, but that's just me

Forgot to add Oh Wonder, wish I could go :(