What was the point of this character? Did she contribute ANYTHING to the story?

What was the point of this character? Did she contribute ANYTHING to the story?

Her job was to have sex with children

She contributed to my dick

This

I thought she was going to have a master ruse with sucking up to the sparrows and then at the last minute betraying them. I guess that was too epic for Dabid.

If she wasn't there, Cersei wouldn't have brought up the Sparrows and eventually become Queen

You are literally retarded if you can't see how she affected the story

That was her plan. Cersei's plan just happened to be quicker.

They should have hatefucked each other, really. Would have saved a lot of lives.

she contributed to my dick, introduced me to Natalie Fucking Dormer, and started a chain reaction of me googling her then fapping to every episode of The Tudors for the first two seasons she was in. Prime Smirkfu as Anne Boleyn is LITERALLY sexiest woman of all time. FUCK ME she was like a bitch in heat in that show

>Melly and Margaery, two legitimately interesting and complex female characters who used their wit and charm to cling to power get shat on in the last episode

>retarded stronk badass womyn stereotypes like Arya, Cersei, Dany, Sansa, and Sneks bask in triumph

Flapjacks

Arya and Cersei are fun though.

The others are just shitty, but Arya and Cersei are the entertaining kind of retarded.

while she probably hated the sparrows for what they put her and her brother through, she was a very calculating and pragmatic individual, and lacked Cersei's vengeful streak. she probably intended to honor the alliance with the high sparrow even though he brutally forced her into it, because she knew this alliance would give house tyrell an edge over the lannisters. she might take vengeance if the sparrows lost their leverage and she had nothing to gain by continuing the alliance, but i doubt she would actively plot their downfall

They didn't even make a hot sex scene between her and tommen. How lame.

The actor actually refused to do a sex scene with her because he's homosexual.
You've probably seen the pictures of him and the actor who plays Bran..

Because you seem retarded, I'll explain:

Marg caused the rift between Cersei's handle on power.

Without it, Cersei would not have gone full ALLAHU ACKBAR

Arya is fucking terrible. D&D botched her storyline so much that she actively drags the show down now. She's worse than Dany.

>She's worse than Dany.
Come on now, get real.

Nothing is fucking worse than Dany.

it doesnt help that the child actor grew up to be a really ugly morlock

kek rumor spreading

>she died off camera
fucking retarded, stop fucking this shit up D&D

Smirks and flapjacks

Wow, what a fag.

Yeah, that show had the best women. I should thank the casting director

Does she have any sex scenes / nudity in it?
I want to fuck her so bad, it's not fair :(

many good sex scenes bro

>Smirks and flapjacks
kekd
e
k
d

dude, watch the show. It's like 30% nudity

99% of GoT is filler

the rest is wanking over muh plot armor characters (Dany, Jon, Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, etc)

Guven the time it took Margaery to realize something was fishy and the blast radius of the wildfire, she probably wouldn't have made it too far and get swept up in the blast too

>What is an antagonist

And before you say any more stupid things: No, that doesn't mean she's a villain. She's the main antagonist of Cersei, one of the main protagonists. She needs no other reason to be in the story, and her role in it was crucial for Cersei's development as well as the development of several other characters.

Anyone who unironically like Cersi, Arya, Sansa, the Red lady, or Kelly C is dumb.

This guy gets it. She also offers a window at what a young Cersei may have been like; a cunning, beautiful lady of court, with perfect recall of all of the other houses (with a running total of what each of them owed her father), romancing the most savage conquerer in history.

The Cersei of the series is at the height of her power while at the lowest point in her life (which was predicted by the fortune teller); there's nothing in the world she loves more than Jamie and her children, and she's lost them all (in either a real or metaphoric way).

This. It was clearly showed last season that she was supposed to be the perfect replacement of Cercei. Young, beautiful, good at playing the game, never loses face, and bit by bit stealing the trust of Cercei's children and gaining influence over them. Honestly a pretty damn great character.

So Cersei still doesn't know they killed Joffrey?

Now your question has been answered, very well I might add, delete your fucking thread.

So I guess all of her scenes with tommen, her family and the sparrow were what, filler?

Why didn't they let her out lol?

I hate how they felt the need to just write out a bunch of characters for the sake of Jon/Dany epic finale. And how Sparrow/Loras/Lancel/Marg/Tommen are ALL IN SERVICE TO CERSEI's character.

her nose is gross senpai

I like how she was poised to win the game, and she did it all by playing by the rules. So the only way Cercei could win was by essentially "cheating". And as we see as she sits the throne, she takes no pleasure in it, she just couldn't stand conceding defeat. By Margaery stealing Tommen, her last child's trust, she had in a way already lost at that point.

It's because they writers aren't skilled enough to juggle all these plot threads and weave them into a satisfactory conclusion. So far they get by with copying from the book, but without it's guidance they need to reduce the complexity fast. Unfortunately they didn't do this gradually as they saw the end of the material they could copy, so they had no choice but to abruptly kill all these people off.

Just because they die dones'nt mean they don't contribute to the story the
Tyrells and Tywin only wanted to keep the status quo, the sparrows wanted to fuck the nobles up.
Just because characters are introduced doesn't mean they need to have an impact in the major storyline, this isn't an anime where every character gets it's arc

she contributed beautiful smirks. fuck, there goes my last reason to watch GOT.

DUDE TITS AND HOT CHICKS LMAO

She was there to prove how stupid and dick-following the audience is. It was a subtle establishment and mockery of the fact that a majority of guys only watch it for the attractive women who are sometimes naked.

yes, the people who DON'T obssess over a fantasy show are the idiots

Melly a cute, A CUTE!

That's the name of my favorite breakfast joint

her point was making cersei feel threatened.

she was very clever and good at manipulating, same as cersei, but she was also charismatic. cersei couldn't do anything to prevent her from controlling tommen.

You guys don't get it? all of the characters dead in the sept were made to be the reason why Cersei will fall

The only character in the show that was literally wasted was Rickon

Was it ever revealed why she got moon juice from Pycelle? Who was she fucking?

This 2tbh

Are you dumb? She's been affecting the chain of events since season 2.

I'm not even going to bother typing it all up but I will offer up the most obvious one.

Cersei was afraid that Margaery was the "younger, more beautiful queen" that was foretold in the prophecy. Because of this fear, she unintentionally got all 3 of her children killed, thus fulfilling the other part of the prophecy. And just as the last child dies, so does Margaery... revealing that the "younger, more beautiful queen" is Daenarys... and in the same episode they show that queen coming to King's Landing with an unstoppable army.

Get it? Do you need me to phrase it another way?

You don't have to be a main character to get some scenes of your own, especially when they also develop other characters.

Her scenes with Joffrey and Tommen are integral to Cersei's development because they show how she's manipulating her children. Her scenes with Olenna or the High Sparrow display her scheming so we know what Cersei's up against. And she doesn't have a great deal of these scenes without a main character involved.

I don't know why I have to explain this. Is this your first experience with a story?

this.

rad. as. fuck.

i honestly stopped watching she died. (Fuck you, its not a spoiler, everyone knows Anne Boleyn died) But yeah, I remember one night, I bingewatched like ten episodes, and the. the last one that night was when Henry fucked her outside in the garden when she figured out he cheated on her. OH MY GOD I FAPPED SO HARD, i was dehydrated and had a headache for a week. Thats how hot she was at her prime, just fapping to her was emotionally and physically exhausting. I can only imagine what fucking her in her prime was like

Cersei is great, because she's nutty and has a goofy bodyguard.

Best post of the night kek

Well, it's partly that they're a bunch of buffoons, and partly that they have two very short seasons (what, 13 episodes altogether?) to wrap everything up. They wrote themselves into a corner, and now they've got to blow everyone up (and teleport people all over the fucking place) to get out of it, which is really fucking up the pacing of the show.

Tommen died because of her!!! She was there to kill her many husbands.

This, she was pretty cute in s1. Dunno what happened