Rank the area you live in 1-10 and why you think so

Rank the area you live in 1-10 and why you think so.

3 too tired to explain

3, its a border city so is dangerous, full of narcos, drugs and guns everywhere, they have conflicts all the fucking tine, also, the city itself is not even well mantained, so is dirty, old buildings deteriorating, and full of trash, also, the ones that are not narcos are also shitty dislikable people, obly good thing about it is that it has jobs, and you can go to the USA at any time

4. I can't buy shit because of currency devaluation and thus can't make easy money. The good thing I have drinkable water and I don't starve

4, I live in a shitty small depressing city but at least it's very close to Warsaw

Well, I have running water, plumbing, food, shelter so I guess it's rather ok.

Damn the more I hear about dangerous Latin America, autists with guns in US and muslim-ridden Western Europe I feel more glad I live in a boring city full of commieblocks in post-Warsaw Pact parts of Europe.

You know shit's fucked when a south american claims that an eastern european country is safer than their homeland.

It's actually very safe here, even more than 10 years ago because most of bydło went to UK kek

If it wasn't for the jobs and that the USA is so fucking close I would give it a zero 2bh

This is sad. I'd adopt you if I could.
>tfw no Mexican friend
eh

Honestly an 8. Only real complaints are it's too expensive, too crowded and the weather could be better.

Surrey masterrace ftw

Ah thanks man, that comment made my day. I still have hope for my country, one day all of this will dissappear, I know it.

+barely any crime
+comfy
+no traffic
+small

-nothing to do
-only blue collar jobs
-barely any stores
-too many immigrants

it's pretty sad though because streets are literally empty after 22:00

I wish you and your country all the best mate, take care
t. European Mexican

Did I mentioned the politicians that don't do shit and just steal money?? Oh well... Still than k you very much, I also wish the best for your country and for you

Our politicians aren't any better, they are also haunted

Get a room

idź na chuj

+No hay INMIS
+ NO hay SUDACAS
+No hay MOROS
+No hay CRIMEN
+No hay LUMPENES
+Gran OFERTA CULTURAL
+Está en CASTILLA

solid 9

no

French Riviera

i'll say 7/10, could be 9/10 if no shitskin/italian immigrants

>Good things
Landscape
byutiful beach and byutiful mountains
Can buy cheap cigarettes in Italy
hot girls
good food
pastis (our local alcohol)
monte carlo
monaco
No liberals/leftards (except northern french immigrants)

>bad things
french tourists
italian tourists
russian billionaires
italian mafiosi
russian mafiosi
serbian mafiosi
arab drug dealers
corrupted politics
corsican mafiosi